- A. Nurlifa and S. Kusumadewi, “Sistem peramalan jumlah penjualan menggunakan metode moving average pada Rumah Jilbab Zaky,” Jurnal INOVTEK Polbeng, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 18-25, 2017. doi: 10.35314/isi.v2i1.112
- I. Iwan, H. Iviq, Eneng Rahayu, and A. Yulianto, “Analisa peramalan permintaan mobil Mitsubishi Xpander dengan tiga metode forecasting,” Cakrawala, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 249–256, 2018. doi: 10.31294/jc.v18i2.4296
- A. Kumila, B. Sholihah, E. Evizia, N. Safitri, and S. Fitri, “Perbandingan metode moving average dan metode naïve dalam peramalan data kemiskinan,” Jurnal Teori dan Aplikasi Matematika, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 65-73, 2019. doi: 10.31764/jtam.v3i1.764
- D. I. Sensuse, E. Cahyaningsih, and W. C. Wibowo, “Identifying knowledge management process of indonesian government human capital management using analytical hierarchy process and pearson correlation analysis,” Procedia Computer Science, vol. 72, no. 81, pp. 233–243, 2015. doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2015.12.136
- A. D. W. Sumari, A. S. Ahmad, A. I. Wuryandari, and J. Sembiring, “Strategic decision making based on A3S information-inferencing fusion method,” in International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics, Bandung, Indonesia, Jul. 2011, pp. 1-6. doi: 10.1109/ICEEI.2011.6021518
- N. A. Azis, A. Widyotriatmo, A. D. W. Sumari, E. Juliastuti, and Y. Y. Nazaruddin, “Dynamic high-performance decision-making in air defense system operation,” in IEEE 6th Asian Conference on Defence Technology (ACDT), Bali, Indonesia, Nov. 2019, pp. 39–45. doi: 10.1109/ACDT47198.2019.9072897
- A. D. W. Sumari and A. S. Ahmad, “Multiagent collaborative computation to military operation planning and execution,” Prosiding Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasi dan Kedirgantaraan, vol. 3, pp. AI72-82, 2017. doi: 10.28989/senatik.v3i0.104
- C. N. Babu and B. E. Reddy, “A moving-average filter based hybrid ARIMA-ANN model for forecasting time series data,” Applied Soft Computing, vol. 23, pp. 27–38, 2014. doi: 10.1016/j.asoc.2014.05.028
- R. H. Martiadi, T. H. Pudjiantoro, and F. Renaldi, “Pembangunan perangkat lunak business intelligence di Dinas Perhubungan Kabupaten Bandung Barat,” Simetris: Jurnal Teknik Mesin, Elektro, dan Ilmu Komputer, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 433-440, 2017. doi: 10.24176/simet.v8i2.1186
- R. Yanto, “Implementasi data mining estimasi ketersediaan lahan pembuangan sampah menggunakan algoritma simple linear regression,” Jurnal RESTI (Rekayasa Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi), vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 361–366, 2018. doi: 10.29207/resti.v2i1.282
- S. D. Putra, A. D. W. Sumari, A. S. Ahmad, S. Sutikno, and Y. Kurniawan, “Cognitive artificial intelligence countermeasure for enhancing the security of big data hardware from power analysis attack,” In Fadlullah Z., Khan Pathan AS, (eds) “Combating security challenges in the age of big data,” Advanced Sciences and Technologies for Security Applications, Springer, Cham, 2020. doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-35642-2_4
- A. D. W Sumari, A. S. Ahmad, A. I. Wuryandari, and J. Sembiring, “Brain-inspired knowledge-growing system: towards a true cognitive agent,” International Journal of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 26–36, 2012. doi: 10.5963/IJCSAI0201006
- D. Choi and M. Sababheh, “Inequalities related to the arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 1–16, 2017. doi: 10.7153/jmi-11-01
- L. M. Tanjung and A. Fahmi, “Perhitungan peramalan pengadaan obat menggunakan metode single exponential smoothing dan single moving average pada unit farmamin dinas kesehatan provinsi Jawa Tengah,” Joins, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 234–243, 2017. doi: 10.33633/joins.v2i2.1680
- J. Huang and W. Zhou, “Re2EMA: regularized and reinitialized exponential moving average for target model update in object tracking,” Proceeding AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, vol. 33, pp. 8457–8464, 2019. doi: 10.1609/aaai.v33i01.33018457
- S. R. D. Syahputra and S. Suharyono, “Peramalan penjualan jasa freight forwarding dengan metode single moving averages, exponential smoothing dan weighted moving averages (Studi kasus pada PT Anugerah Tangkas Transportindo, Jakarta),” Administrasi Bisnis, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 113–121, 2018
- -, “Reproduction number Covid 19: Indonesia case study,” 2020. [Online]. Available: https://pamanapiq. com/2020/06/03/reproduction-number-covid-19-indonesia-case-study/. [Accessed: Jun. 9, 2020]
- -, “Kelayakan new normal: reproduction number secara realtime,” 2020. [Online]. Available: https://pamanapiq.com/2020/06/09/kelayakan-new-normal-reproduction-number-secara-realtime/. [Accessed: Jun. 9, 2020]
- B. Sulistyo and D. Mahayana, “Pemodelan multi skenario dan rekomendasi strategi pengendalian penyebaran virus corona di indonesia,” 2020, [Online]. Available: https://sharingvision.com/ pemodelan-multi-skenario-dan-rekomendasi-strategi-pengendalian-penyebaran-virus-corona-di-indonesia/. [Accessed: Jun. 9, 2020]
- A. D. W. Sumari and A. S. Ahmad, “Cognitive artificial intelligence: concept and applications for humankind”, in Intelligent Systems. IntechOpen, 2017. doi: 10.5772/intechopen.70018
- A. D. W. Sumari, C. O. Sereati, I. N. Syamsiana, M. N. Wibisono, R. Abdulharis, and D. H. P. Putra, “Cognitive artificial intelligence decision support system based on knowledge growing system,” International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology (IJAST), vol. 29, no. 7s, pp. 3734-3743, 2020
No citation recorded.
Last update: 2021-09-19 16:30:56
No citation recorded.
Copyright (c) 2021 The Authors. Published by Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Starting from 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that:
- their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s),
- has never been published before,
- does not contain statements that violate the law, and
- does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for its own purposes,
- The right to archive all versions of the article in any repository, and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of the article (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), acknowledging its initial publication in this journal (Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer).
Suppose the article was prepared jointly by more than one author. Each author submitting the manuscript warrants that all co-authors have given their permission to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf and notify co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available once published. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.