Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer?Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?Go to Registration
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submitting article has not been previously published or is under consideration in other journals (Otherwise, explain to the Editor with a comment)
The author(s) is willing to follow through the entire editing process until accepted or rejected decision for publication by the editor. The author(s) must not submit the manuscript to another journal during the process. If you wish to discontinue the process, the author(s) should notify the editor with an email for article withdrawal.
- The manuscript has followed the template available in the Author Guidelines, which can be found on the About the Journal page.
- The manuscript has composed of an introduction, research methods, results and discussion, and conclusions. See Specific Instruction in Author Guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript file is in PDF, OpenOffice, or Microsoft Word format. The additional file may be uploaded as supplementary.
Starting from 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that:
- their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s),
- has never been published before,
- does not contain statements that violate the law, and
- does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for its own purposes,
- The right to archive all versions of the article in any repository, and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of the article (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), acknowledging its initial publication in this journal (Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer).
Suppose the article was prepared jointly by more than one author. Each author submitting the manuscript warrants that all co-authors have given their permission to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf and notify co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available once published. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.
The name and email address entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be used for other purposes or distributed to other parties.