- I. Kamila, U. Khairunnisa, and M. Mustakim, "Perbandingan algoritma k-means dan k-medoids untuk pengelompokan data transaksi bongkar muat di provinsi Riau," Jurnal Ilmiah Rekayasa dan Manajemen Sistem Informasi, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 119-125, 2019. doi: 10.24014/rmsi.v5i1.7381
- M. Anggara, H. Sujiani, and H. Nasution, "Pemilihan distance measure pada k-means clustering untuk pengelompokkan member di alvaro fitness," Jurnal Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1-6, 2016
- D. F. Pramesti, M. T. Furqon, and C. Dewi, "Implementasi metode k-medoids clustering untuk pengelompokan data potensi kebakaran hutan / lahan berdasarkan persebaran titik panas (hotspot)," Jurnal Pengembangan Teknologi Informasi dan Ilmu Komputer, vol. 1, no. 9, pp. 723-732, 2017
- D. Marlina, N. F. Putri, A. Fernando, and A. Ramadhan, "Implementasi algoritma k-medoids dan k-means untuk pengelompokkan wilayah sebaran cacat pada anak," Jurnal Coreit, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 64-71, 2018. doi: 10.24014/coreit.v4i2.4498
- F. R. Senduk, I. Indwiarti, and F. Nhita, "Clustering of earthquake prone areas in Indonesia using k-medoids algorithm," Indonesian Journal of Computing, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 65-76, 2019
- R. D. Ramadhani and D. A. Januarita, "Evaluasi k-means dan k-medoids pada dataset kecil," in Seminar Nasional Informatika dan Aplikasinya, Bandung, Indonesia, Sept. 2019, pp. 20-24, 2017
- W. Budiaji and F. Leisch, "Simple k-medoids partitioning algorithm for mixed variable data," Algorithms, vol. 12, no. 117, pp. 1-15, 2019. doi: 10.3390/a12090177
- S. Pandit and S. Gupta, "A comparative study on distance measuring approaches for clustering," International Journal of Research in Computer Science, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 29-31, 2011
- S. Dahal, "Effect of different distance measures in result of cluster analysis," Master thesis, Aalto University School of Engineering, Finland, 2015
- M. Mohibullah, M. Z. Hossain, and M. Hasan, "Comparison of Euclidean distance function and manhattan distance function using k-mediods," International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 61-71, 2015
- A. Aditya, I. Jovian, and B. N. Sari, "Implementasi k-means clustering ujian nasional sekolah menengah pertama di Indonesia Tahun 2018/2019," Jurnal Media Informatika Budidarma, vol. 4, no. 1, p. 51, 2020. doi: 10.30865/mib.v4i1.1784
- W. Gautama, "Analisis pengaruh penggunaan manhattan distance pada algoritma clustering isodata (self-organizing data analysis technique) untuk sistem deteksi anomali trafik," Skripsi, Telkom University, Indonesia, 2015
- Z. Mustofa and I. S. Suasana, "Algoritma clustering k-medoids pada e-goverment bidang information and communication technology dalam penentuan status edgi," Jurnal Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 1-10, 2018
- U. Rani and S. Sahu, "Comparison of clustering techniques for measuring similarity in articles," in 3rd International Conference on Computational Intelligence & Communication Technology, Ghaziabad, India, Feb. 2017, pp. 1711-1718. doi: 10.1109/CIACT.2017.7977377
- B. Ali and Y. Massmoudi, "K-means clustering based on gower similarity coefficient: A comparative study," in 5th International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Applied Optimization, Hammamet, Tunisia, Apr. 2013, pp. 1-5. doi: 10.1109/ICMSAO.2013.6552669
- M. Nishom, "Perbandingan akurasi Euclidean distance, minkowski distance, dan manhattan distance pada algoritma k-means clustering berbasis chi-square," Jurnal Informatika, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 20-24, 2019. doi: 10.30591/jpit.v4i1.1253
- D. Sinwar and R. Kaushik, "Study of Euclidean and manhattan distance metrics using simple k-means clustering,"International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 270-274, 2014
- A. S. Sunge, Y. Heryadi, Y. Religia, and L. lukas, "Comparison of distance function to performance of k-medoids algorithm for clustering," in International Conference on Smart Technology and Applications, Surabaya, Indonesia, Feb. 2020, pp. 1-6. doi: 10.1109/ICoSTA48221.2020.1570615793
- R. I. Fajriah, H. Sutisna, and B. K. Simpony, "Perbandingan distance space manhattan dengan euclidean pada k-means clustering dalam menentukan promosi," Indonesian Journal on Computer and Information Technology, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 36-49, 2019
- S. Godara, R. Singh, and S. Kumar, "Proposed density based clustering with weighted Euclidean distance," International Journals of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 409-412, 2017. doi: 10.23956/ijarcsse/V7I6/0190
- Z. Šulc, J. Procházka, and M. Matějka, "Modifications of the gower similarity coefficient," in Applications of Mathematics and Statistics in Economics, Banska Stiavnica, Slovakia, Sept. 2016, pp. 369-377
- Z. Anna, "Acceleration of k-means clustering by dijkstra method for graph partitioning," Thesis, School of Information Science Nara Institute Science and Teknology, Japan, 2015
- J. van den Hoven, "Clustering with optimised weights for Gower's metric," Thesis, University Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2016
- K. H. Jung et al., "Cluster analysis of child homicide in South Korea," Child Abuse & Neglect, vol. 101, 104322, 2020. doi: 10.1016/j.chiabu.2019.104322
- A. N. Sadovski, "Detection of similar homoclimates by numerical analysis," Bulgarian Journal of Soil Science, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 69-75, 2019
- A. Nowak-Brzezinska and T. Rybotycki, "Comparison of similarity measures in context of rules clustering," in IEEE International Conference on INnovations in Intelligent SysTems and Applications, Gdynia, Poland, Jul. 2017, pp. 235-240. doi: 10.1109/INISTA.2017.8001163
- N. N. Mohammed and A. M. Abdulazeez, "Evaluation of partitioning around medoids algorithm with various distances on microarray data," in IEEE International Conference on Internet of Things (iThings), Exeter, UK, Jun. 2007, pp. 1011-1016. doi: 10.1109/iThings-GreenCom-CPSCom-SmartData.2017.155
- C. W. Putra and R. Rian, "Implementasi data mining pemilihan pelanggan potensial menggunakan algoritma k-means," INTECOMS: Journal of Information Technology and Computer Science, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 72-77, 2018. doi: 10.31539/intecoms.v1i1.141
- F. L. Sibuea and A. Sapta, "Pemetaan siswa berprestasi menggunakan metode k-means clustering," JURTEKSI, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 85-92, 2017. doi: 10.33330/jurteksi.v4i1.28
- R. Fitriani and N. Rosmawanti, "Penerapan algoritma euclidean distance untuk pemilihan paket internet berdasarkan wilayah," Progresif, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 1651-1662, 2017
- A. Skabar, "Clustering mixed-attribute data using random walk," Procedia Computer Science, vol. 108, pp. 988-997, 2017. doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2017.05.083
- N. Putu, E. Merliana, and A. J. Santoso, "Analisa penentuan jumlah cluster terbaik pada metode k-means," in Seminar Nasional Multi Disiplin Ilmu, Semarang, Indonesia, Aug. 2015, pp. 978-979
- A. D. Savitri, F. A. Bachtiar, and N. Y. Setiawan, "Segmentasi pelanggan menggunakan metode k-means clustering berdasarkan model rfm pada klinik kecantikan (studi kasus : Belle Crown Malang)," Jurnal Pengembangan Teknologi Informasi dan Ilmu Komputer, vol. 2, no. 9, pp. 2957-2966, 2018
- A. C. Benabdellah, A. Benghabrit, and I. Bouhaddou, "A survey of clustering algorithms for an industrial context," Procedia Computer Science, vol. 148, pp. 291-302, 2019. doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2019.01.022
- Z. Šulc, M. Matějka, J. Procházka, and H. Řezanková, "Evaluation of the Gower coefficient modifications in hierarchical clustering," Metodološki Zvezki, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 37-48, 2017
- M. R. Šikonja, "Dataset comparison workflows," International Journal of Data Science, vol. 3, no. 2, p. 126, 2018. doi: 10.1504/IJDS.2018.10013385
- A. F. Khairati, A. A. Adlina, G. F. Hertono, and B. D. Handari, "Kajian indeks validitas pada algoritma k-means enhanced dan k-means MMCA," Proseding Seminar Nasional Matematika, vol. 2, pp. 161-170, 2019
- S. M. Kim, M. I. Peña, M. Moll, G. Giannakopoulos, G. N. Bennett, and L. E. Kavraki, "An evaluation of different clustering methods and distance measures used for grouping metabolic pathways," in International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Feb. 2016, pp. 115-122
No citation recorded.
Last update: 2021-09-19 10:26:04
No citation recorded.
Copyright (c) 2021 The Authors. Published by Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Starting from 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that:
- their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s),
- has never been published before,
- does not contain statements that violate the law, and
- does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for its own purposes,
- The right to archive all versions of the article in any repository, and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of the article (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), acknowledging its initial publication in this journal (Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer).
Suppose the article was prepared jointly by more than one author. Each author submitting the manuscript warrants that all co-authors have given their permission to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf and notify co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available once published. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.