- J. Yan, J. Chen, and W. Jiang, "Data caching techniques in web application," in 2014 Enterprise Systems Conference, Shanghai, Chine, Aug. 2014, pp. 289-293. doi: 10.1109/ES.2014.57
- S. Bouchenak, A. Cox, S. Dropsho, S. Mittal, and W. Zwaenepoel, "Caching dynamic web content: designing and analysing an aspect-oriented solution," in ACM/IFIP/USENIX 7th International Middleware Conference, Melbourne, Australia, Dec. 2006, pp. 1-21. doi: 10.1007/11925071_1
- W. Ali, S. M. Shamsuddin, and A. S. Ismail, "A survey of web caching and prefetching," International Journal of Advances in Soft Computing and its Applications, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 1-27, 2011
- M. Indrawan-santiago, "Database research : are we at a crossroad ? reflection on NoSQL," in 15th International Conference on Network-Based Information Systems, Melbourne, Australia, Sept. 2012, pp. 45-51. doi: 10.1109/NBiS.2012.95
- A. E. Lotfy, A. I. Saleh, H. A. El-Ghareeb, and H. A. Ali, "A middle layer solution to support ACID properties for NoSQL databases," Journal of King Saud University - Computer and Information Sciences, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 133-145, 2016. doi: 10.1016/j.jksuci.2015.05.003
- A. Fadli, M. I. Zulfa, and Y. Ramadhani, "Perbandingan unjuk kerja algoritme klasifikasi data mining dalam sistem peringatan dini ketepatan waktu studi mahasiswa," Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 6, no. October, pp. 158-163, 2018. doi: 10.14710/jtsiskom.6.4.2018.158-163
- J. Sinuraya, "Metode pencarian data menggunakan query hash join dan query nested join," Teknovasi, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 42-50, 2017
- M. Luthfi, M. Data, and W. Yahya, "Perbandingan performa reverse proxy caching nginx dan varnish pada web server apache," Jurnal Pengembangan Teknologi Informasi dan Ilmu Komputer, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 1457-1463, 2018
- R. Nishtala et al., "Scaling memcache at facebook," in 10th USENIX conference on Networked Systems Design and Implementation, Chicago, USA, Apr. 2013, pp. 385-398
- C. Liu, K. Ouyang, X. Chu, H. Liu, and Y. Leung, "R-Memcached : a reliable in-memory cache for big key-value stores," Tsinghua Science and Technology, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 560-573, 2015. doi: 10.1109/TST.2015.7349928
- W. Puangsaijai and S. Puntheeranurak, "A comparative study of relational database and key-value database for big data applications," in 2017 International Electrical Engineering Congress, Pattaya, Thailand, Mar. 2017, pp. 8-10. doi: 10.1109/IEECON.2017.8075813
- D. J. Carlson, Ebook redis in action. Manning Publications, 2013
- N. L. Seth Gilbert, "Brewer's conjecture and the feasibility of consistent, available, and partition-tolerant web services," ACM SIGACT News, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 51-59, 2002. doi: 10.1145/564585.564601
- F. Firdausillah, E. Y. Hidayat, and I. N. Dewi, "NoSQL : latar belakang, konsep, dan kritik," in Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi Terapan, Semarang, Indonesia, Jun. 2012, pp. 432-438
- A. T. Kabakus and R. Kara, "A performance evaluation of in-memory databases," Journal of King Saud University - Computer and Information Sciences, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 520-525, 2017. doi: 10.1016/j.jksuci.2016.06.007
- M. Kusuma, "Evaluasi performa web server menggunakan varnish http reserve proxy dan redis database cache," in Seminar Nasional Inovasi dan Aplikasi Teknologi Industri, Malang, Indonesia, Feb. 2016, pp. 260-264
- M. Kusuma, W. Widyawan, and R. Ferdiana, "Performance comparison of caching strategy on wordpress multisite," in 3rd International Conference on Science and Technology - Computer, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, Jul 2017, pp. 176-181. doi: 10.1109/ICSTC.2017.8011874
- Redislabs, "Redis," 2014. [Online]. Available: https://redis.io/commands. [Accessed: 23-Nov-2018]
- A. P. Negrão, C. Roque, P. Ferreira, and L. Veiga, "An adaptive semantics-aware replacement algorithm for web caching," Journal of Internet Services and Applications, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 1-14, 2015. doi: 10.1186/s13174-015-0018-4
- H. Zhang, G. Chen, and C. Ooi, "In-memory big data management and processing : a survey," IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 27, no. 7, pp. 1920-1948, 2015. doi: 10.1109/TKDE.2015.2427795
- D. Li, M. Dong, Y. Yuan, J. Chen, K. Ota, and Y. Tang, "SEER-MCache : a prefetchable memory object caching system for iot real-time data processing," IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. PP, no. 8, pp. 3648-3660, 2018. doi: 10.1109/JIOT.2018.2868334
- Y. Fan, Y. Wang, and M. Ye, "An improved small file storage strategy in ceph file system," in 14th International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security, 2018, pp. 488-491. doi: 10.1109/CIS2018.2018.00116
- F. Pedone and D. L. Epfl, "A primary-backup protocol for in-memory database replication," in IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications, Cambridge, USA, Jul. 2006, pp. 204-211. doi: 10.1109/NCA.2006.7
- F. Pedone, "Sprint : a middleware for high-performance transaction," in ACM SIGOPS Operationg System Review, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 385-398, 2007. doi: 10.1145/1272998.1273036
- K. Dutta and D. Vandermeer, "Caching to reduce mobile app energy consumption," ACM Transactions on the Web, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 1-30, 2017. doi: 10.1145/3125778
Last update: 2021-06-23 00:42:32
No citation recorded.
Last update: 2021-06-23 00:42:35
Caching strategy for Web application – a systematic literature review
International Journal of Web Information Systems,
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Starting in 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s), has never been published before, does not contain statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to articles, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce articles for its own purposes,
- The right to archive articles yourself (please read our deposit policy), and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of articles (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Journal of Technology and Computer Systems).
If the article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that they have been given permission by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agree to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that once published, their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently featured on the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.