Teknik Penyembunyian dan Enkripsi Pesan pada Citra Digital dengan Kombinasi Metode LSB dan RSA
Message Concealment and Encryption Technique in Digital Image with Combination of LSB and RSA Methods
This study proposed a combination of steganography and cryptography techniques using LSB and RSA methods. RSA is a popular cryptographic technique that can be applied to digital imagery. Digital image pixel values range from 0 to 255, making the keys used in RSA limited enough and less secure. So in this study, it is proposed to convert pixel image value to 16 bits so that the key used can be more varied. Experimental results proved that there was a steady increase in security and imperceptibility. This was shown by the results of PSNR 57.2258dB and MSE 0.1232dB. This method was also resistant to salt and pepper attacks.
How to cite:
- D. R. I. M. Setiadi, E. H. Rachmawanto, and C. A. Sari, "Secure Image Steganography Algorithm Based on DCT with OTP Encryption," Journal of Applied Intelliegent System, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1-11, 2017.
- A. Susanto, D. R. I. M. Setiadi, C. A. Sari, and E. H. Rachmawanto, "Hybrid Method using HWT-DCT for Image Watermarking," in International Conference on Information Technology for Cyber and IT Service Management (CITSM), Denpasar, 2017.
- E. H. Rachmawanto, R. S. Amin, D. R. I. M. Setiadi, and C. A. Sari, "A Performance Analysis StegoCrypt Algorithm based on LSB-AES 128 bit in Various Image Size," in International Seminar on Technology for Technology of Information and Communication (iSemantic), Semarang, 2017.
- R. D. Ardy, O. R. Indriani, C. A. Sari, D. R. I. M. Setiadi, and E. H. Rachmawanto, "Digital Image Signature using Triple Protection Cryptosystem (RSA, Vigenere, and MD5)," in International Conference on Smart Cities, Automation & Intelligent Computing Systems (ICON-SONICS), Yogyakarta, 2017.
- D. R. I. M. Setiadi, T. Sutojo, E. H. Rachmawanto, and C. A. Sari, "Fast and Efficient Image Watermarking Algorithm using Discrete Tchebichef Transform," in International Conference on Information Technology for Cyber and IT Service Management (CITSM), Denpasar, 2017.
- C. Irawan, D. R. I. M. Setiadi, C. A. Sari and E. H. Rachmawanto, "Hiding and Securing Message on Edge Areas of Image using LSB Steganography and OTP Encryption," in International Conference on Informatics and Computational Sciences (ICICoS), Semarang, 2017.
- M. Najih, D. R. I. M. Setiadi, E. H. Rachmawanto, C. A. Sari, and S. Astuti, "An Improved Secure Image Hiding Technique Using PN-Sequence Based On DCT-OTP," in International Conference on Informatics and Computational Sciences (ICICoS), Semarang, 2017.
- A. Setyono, D. R. I. M. Setiadi, and Muljono, "StegoCrypt Method using Wavelet Transform and One-Time Pad for Secret Image Delivery," in International Conference on Information Technology, Computer and Electrical Engineering (ICITACEE), Semarang, 2017.
- T. Shahana, "A Secure DCT Image Steganography based on Public-Key Cryptography," International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT), vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 2039-2043, 2013.
- M. S. Lahase, and S. A. Dhole, "Hybrid Encryption and Decryption Method Using LSB and RSA in Steganography," International Journal of Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJASEAT), vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 68-70, 2015.
- M. F. Alamsyah, "Implementasi Metode Steganografi Least Significant Bit dengan Algoritma RSA pada Citra BMP," Skripsi, Universitas Dian Nuswantoro, 2015.
- O.R. Arifin, and T. Lucky, "Implementasi Kriptografi dan Steganografi menggunakan Algoritma RSA dan metode LSB," Skripsi, Universitas Negeri Malang, 2013.
- B. J. Saha, C. Pradhan, K. K. Kabi, and A. K. Bisoi, "Robust Watermarking Technique using Arnold's Transformation and RSA in Discrete Wavets," in International Conference on Information Systems and Computer Networks (ISCON), Mathura, 2014.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275