Cultural Heritage Digitalization on Traditional Sundanese Music Instrument Using Augmented Reality Markerless Marker Method
Copyright (c) 2017 Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
- Y. Bassil, “A Simulation Model for the Waterfall Software Development Life Cycle,” Int. J. Eng. Technol., vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 2049–3444, 2012.
- R. Yang, “The study and improvement of Augmented reality based on feature matching,” in The study and improvement of Augmented reality based on feature matching, 2011, pp. 586–589.
- M. Figueiredo, J. Gomes, C. Gomes, and J. Lopes, “Augmented Reality Simulations for Teaching and M. Figueiredo, J. Gomes, C. Gomes, and J. Lopes, ‘Augmented Reality Simulations for Teaching and Learning,’ Int. J. Adv. Educ. Res., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 22–34, 2014. Learning,” Int. J. Adv. Educ. Res., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 22–34, 2014.
- C. Hee-soo, “The Conjugation Method of Augmented Reality in Museum Exhibition,” Int. J. Smart Home, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 217–228, 2014.
- M. Specht, S. Ternier, and W. Greller, “Mobile Augmented Reality for Learning: A Case Study,” J. Res. Cent. Educ. Technol., vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 117–127, 2011.
- S. C. Yuen, G. Yaoyuneyong, and E. Johnson, “Augmented Reality : An Overview and Five Directions for AR in Education,” J. Educ. Technol. Dev. Exch., vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 119–140, 2011.
- A. Mayur, K. Adwait, J. Sneha, and T. Nishi, “Augmented Reality,” Int. J. Adv. Res. Comput. Sci. Manag. Stud., vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 114–122, 2015.
- Y. Kolstee and W. van Eck, “The Augmented Van Gogh’s: Augmented Reality Experiences for Museum Visitors,” in Mixed and Augmented Reality - Arts, Media, and Humanities (ISMAR-AMH), 2011 IEEE International Symposium On, 2011.
- Y. G. Kim and W. J. Kim, “Implementation of augmented reality system for smartphone advertisements,” Int. J. Multimed. Ubiquitous Eng., vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 385–392, 2014.
- R. Azuma, “A survey of augmented reality,” Presence Teleoperators Virtual Environ., vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 355–385, 1997.
- M. Antonioli, C. Blake, and K. Sparks, “Augmented Reality Application in Education,” J. Technol. Stud., vol. 40, no. 2, 2014.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275