Aplikasi Pemantau Perangkat Jaringan Berbasis Web Menggunakan Protokol SNMP dan Notifikasi SMS
Web-based Network Monitoring Tools Using SNMP Protocol and SMS Notification
Device monitoring tool on a computer network is required by the administrator to perform management of the device. This research produces web applications using PHP that is capable of monitoring and collecting device information on the network. This app uses SNMP and Syslog protocols to perform monitoring on the device. Device information will be collected on the monitor server and displayed in web-based applications. This app using crontab to be able to monitor every minute. This application can also send a warning message in the form of SMS and email to the administrator when an error occurs on the device so that handling is expected to be faster done. This web application can make it easier for administrators to monitor devices anywhere.
How to cite:
- K. S. Shin, J. H. Jung, J. Y. Cheon, and S. B. Choi, “Real-time network monitoring scheme based on SNMP for dynamic information,” J. Netw. Comput. Appl., vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 331–353, 2007
- S. O. Fageeri and R. Ahmad, “An Efficient Log File Analysis Algorithm Using Binary-based Data Structure,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 129, pp. 518–526, 2014
- C. Lonvick, “RFC 3164: The BSD syslog protocol,” Cisco Syst. August, pp. 1–39, 2001
- B. Douglas Mauro and K. Schmidt Publisher, Essential SNMP, 2nd Edition. United States of America: O’Reilly Media, Inc, 2005
- R. Pradikta, A. Affandi, and E. Setijadi, “Rancang Bangun Aplikasi Monitoring Jaringan dengan Menggunakan Simple Network Management Protocol,” J. Tek. ITS, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. A154--A159, 2013
- A. A. Syuhada, “Prototipe SMS Report Portabel menggunakan Raspberry Pi,” Teknol. Inf., pp. 1–5, 2014
- H. A. W. Taufan Dwi Prayogo, Kushartantya, “Sistem Monitoring Jaringan Pada Server Linux Dengan Menggunakan Sms Gateway,” JMASIF, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 63–72, 2011
- M. F. Awaj, A. F. Rochim, and E. D. Widianto, “Sistem Pengukur Suhu dan Kelembaban Ruang Server”, J. Teknol. dan Sist. Komput., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 40–47, 2014. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.14710/jtsiskom.2.1.2014.40-47.
- D. Kundu and S. M. I. Lavlu, Cacti 0.8 Network Monitoring. Birmingham: Packt Publishing, 2009
- “LogAnalyzer Basics,” 2011. [Online]. Available: http://loganalyzer.adiscon.com/doc/basics.html. [Accessed: 25-Nov-2016]
- A. Supriyadi and D. Gartina, “Memilih Topologi Jaringan Dan Hardware Dalam Desain Sebuah Jaringan Komputer,” Informatika, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 1037–1053, 2007
- R. Gerhards, “rsyslog : going up from 40K messages per second to 250K,” Linux Kongress, 2010
- N. Wells, Sams Teach Yourself TCP/IP in 24 hours. United States of America: Pearson Education, Inc, 2009
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro as publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275