Aplikasi Simulasi dan Main Angklung (Saung) Berbasis Android
Android Application for Angklung (Saung) Simulation and Play
The modern way of thinking cause traditional music instruments start to lose its enthusiasm. Today’s generation is more familiar with multimedia features presented by computers. Angklung which is one of the world heritage of musical instruments from Indonesian culture is the one that affected by the rapid technology development. Based on such situation, this research is conducted to design a mobile device application which introduces Angklung. The Application is implemented on a mobile device with Android Operating System. The method used in this research is Multimedia Development Life Cycle (MDLC). The evaluation of this application uses two parameters, the Black-box method, and questionnaire. Black-box method evaluation results showed that this application is running according to specification requirements. The result obtained from the questionnaire with Likert scale showed the average score for each question is 88%. So it can be concluded that the application gains positive feedback and has been qualified to be considered as good.
How to cite:
- M. A. Kamarullah, "Perancangan Kampanye Meningkatkan Apresiasi Terhadap Angklung Sebagai Budaya Indonesia Bagi Remaja," Jurnal Tingkat Sarjana bidang Senirupa dan Desain ITB, vol. I, 2012.
- J. Rigg, Dictionary of the Sunda Language, Batavia: Lange & co, 1862
- D. Hermawan, Angklung Sunda Sebagai Wahana Industri Kreatif dan Pembentukan Karakter Bangsa, Bandung: Jurnal Seni & Budaya Panggung, STSI, 2013
- A. Pratiwi, Pelestarian Angklung Sebagai Warisan Budaya Takbenda dalam Pariwisata Berkelanjutan di Saung Angklung Udjo Bandung, Denpasar: Tesis-S2, Universitas Udayana, 2013
- A. B. C. Permana, Perancangan Aplikasi Pengenal Alat Musik Tradisional “Gandara” Menggunakan MultiPoint Mouse SDK, Semarang: Skripsi S-1, Universitas Diponegoro, 2014
- A. H. Sutopo, Multimedia Interaktif Dengan Flash, Jakarta: Graha Ilmu, 2010
- T. Vaughan, Multimedia: Making It Work, 5th Edition, Osborne, 2011
- F. T. Hofstetter, Multimedia Literacy, 3rd Edition, Irwin/MCGraw-Hill, 2011
- A.B.C. Permana, K.I. Satoto, and K.T. Martono. "Perancangan Aplikasi Pengenal Alat Musik Tradisional Gandara Menggunakan Multipoint Mouse SDK." Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer 2, no. 4, pp 223-230, 2014
- S. H. S, Mudah Membuat Aplikasi Android, Yogyakarta: Andi, 2011
- R. Rickman, Unity Tutorial Game Engine., Bandung : Informatika Bandung, 2014
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro as publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275