Robot Beroda Perambat Dinding Berbasis Mikrokontroler ATmega 2560 Dilengkapi Kendali Nirkabel dan Penghindar Rintangan
Wheeled Wall Climbing Robot using ATmega 2560 Microcontroller with Wireless Control and Obstacles Avoidance
This research developed a mobile wall climbing robot prototype using 4 DC motors as its driver and a suction tube. It can avoid obstacles. This robot uses Arduino Mega 2560 as its controller board. The robot's weight is 747 grams. The suction tube produces a suction force of 7.815N capable of holding the robot load in a stall vertical position using 12V of voltage. The robot able to crawl down and horizontal, but still can not climb vertically. The robot is able to receive a command of motion manually from a 2.4GHz wireless joystick. In automatic mode, the robot can avoid obstacles using the HC-SR04 proximity sensor. This research also shows the relationship between suction force and the given voltage of DC brushless motor and its throttle value.
How to cite:
- S. Agustina. "Rancang Bangun Robot Pelayan Surat dengan Penunjuk Blok Alamat yang Diidentifikasi Menggunakan Tag RFID (Hardware)", Skripsi, Politeknik Negeri Sriwijaya, 2015
- P. Prabanegara, R. Henggar, F. Noor, and E. Kurnia, "Rancang Bangun Robot Lengan Pemindah dan Penyeleksi Barang Berdasarkan Warna Berbasis Arduino Uno", Jurnal Energy, vol. 5, no. 2, 2016
- A. Sentosa, D. Purwanto, and R. Dikairono. "Rancang Bangun Kendali Jarak Jauh Robot Servis Pembersih Debu Berbasis Internet of Things", Jurnal Teknik ITS, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. A185-A191, 2016
- O. Bettuang, I. G. A. P. R. Agung, and P. Rahardjo, "Pengendali Mobile Robot Melalui Bluetooth Berbasis Mikrokontroler AVR ATmega8 Dilengkapi Lengan dan Kamera", Jurnal Ilmiah SPEKTRUM, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 79-84, 2015
- M. Yusuf, "Implementasi Robot line Follower Penyiram Tanaman Otomatis Menggunakan Metode Proporsional-Integral Derivative Controller (PID)", semanTIK, vol. 2, no. 1, 2016
- A. Mukti, O. D. Nurhayati, and E. D. Widianto, "Rancang Bangun Sistem Kontrol Robot Line Follower Menggunakan Logika Fuzzy", Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 3, no. 4, pp.536-543, 2015. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.14710/jtsiskom.3.4.2015.536-543
- A. D. Yulianta, and S. P. Hadi, “Pengendalian Kecepatan Motor Brushless DC (BLDC) menggunakan Metode Logika Fuzzy”, Jurnal Sains, Teknologi dan Industri, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 248–254, 2015
- A. S. Wicaksono, "Perancangan dan Implementasi Sistem Pengaturan Kecepatan Motor BLDC Menggunakan Kontroler PI Berbasiskan Neural-Fuzzy Hibrida Adaptif", Jurnal Teknik ITS, vol.5, no. 2, pp. F68-F74, 2016
- J. Xiao, and A. Sadegh,"City-climber: a new generation wall-climbing robots," ISBN 978-3-902613-16-5, pp. 546, October 2007
- A. Sintov, T. Avramovich, A. Shapiro," Design and motion planning of an autonomous climbing robot with claws," Robotics and Autonomous System, vol. 59, no. 11, pp. 1008–1019, 2011
- A. Sekhar, A. Mary, S. N. Raju, A. G. Ravi, V. Sharma, G. Bala, "A novel design technique to develop a low cost and highly stable wall climbing robot", 4th International Conference on Intelligent Systems, 2013.
- M. R. A. M. Zin, K. S. M. Sahari, J. M. Saad, A. Anuar, A. T. Zulkarnain, " Development of a Low Cost Small Sized In-pipe Robot," Procedia Engineering, vol. 41,pp. 1469-1475, 2012.
- P. Beardsley, R. Siegwart, M. Arigoni, M. Bischoff, S. Fuhrer, D. Krummenacher, D. Mammolo, and R. Simpson, “Vertigo- A Wall-Climbing Robot including Ground-Wall Transition”, Disney Research, 2015
- K. Panchal, C. Vyas, D. Patel, "Developing the Prototype of Wall Climbing Robot," International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development, vol. 1, no. 3, April 2014
- R. P. Putra, “Rancang Bangun Prototype Robot Pembersih Kaca”, Skripsi, Universitas Diponegoro, 2014
- E.P. Santoso, "Robot Pemanjat Dinding", Skripsi, Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana, 2014
- “Arduino Mega.” [Online]. Available: www.arduino.cc/en/Main/arduinoBoardMega 2560/. [Accessed: 07-Jul-2016]
- L293x Quadruple Half-H Drivers (L293, L293D), Texas Instruments, 2016
- E. S. Purnomo, A. F. Rochim, and E. D. Widianto, "Handsight: Hand-Mounted Device untuk Membantu Tunanetra Berbasis Ultrasonic dan Arduino", Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol.3, no.1, pp.51-57, 2015. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.14710/jtsiskom.3.1.2015.51-57.
- A. S. Lohat, “Gaya Gesek, Gaya Berat dan Gaya Normal” 2014. [Online]. Available: www.gurumuda.net. [Accessed: 30-Jun-2016]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275