Aplikasi Sistem Pakar Pendeteksi Gastroenteritis Berbasis Android
Android Application of Expert System for Gastroenteritis Detection
Lack of public understanding of gastroenteritis, which is often suspected as diarrhea, causes the treatment of the disease to be less effective. An expert system application was developed to help people to detect gastroenteritis easily. The application used forward chaining method and best-first-search search algorithm. Expert knowledge was obtained from two doctors of the Gastroenterohepatology of Internal Medicine. The application runs on Android devices and has been able to detect gastroenteritis disease without dehydration, acute dehydration gastroenteritis mild, moderate and severe.
How to cite:
- M. Griffiths, Crash Course Gastrointestinal. 2015.
- S. M. Ahmed, A. J. Hall, A. E. Robinson, L Verhoef, P. Premkumar, U. D. Parshar, M. Koopmans, B. A. Lopman, "Global prevalence of norovirus in cases of gastroenteritis: a systematic review and meta-analysis," The Lancet infectious diseases, vol. 14, no. , pp. 725-730, 2014.
- A. Pannu, "Survey on Expert System and its Research Areas," International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology, vol. 4, no. 10, pp. 104-108, 2015.
- A. M. Karim, F. V. Celebi, and A. S. Mohammed, “Software Development for Blood Disease Expert System,” Lecture Notes on Software Engineering Journal, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 179–183, 2016.
- S. Hartati and S. Iswanti, Sistem Pakar dan Pengembangannya. Graha Ilmu, 2008.
- S. Dhany, “Perancangan Sistem Pakar untuk Diagnosa Penyakit Anak,” Comput. Sci. Dep. USU Repos., 2009.
- S. A. Naser and A. Mushtaha, “Knowledge Management in ESMDA : Expert System for Medical Diagnostic Assistance,” AIML Journal, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 31–40, 2010.
- Y. N. Istiqomah and A. Fadlil, “Sistem Pakar Untuk Mendiagnosa Penyakit Saluran Pencernaan Menggunakan Metode Dempster Shafer,” Jurnal Sarjana Teknik Informatika, Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, vol. 1, pp. 32–41, 2013.
- A. H. Situmorang, I. N. Hakim, and M. Shofyan, “Aplikasi Sistem Pakar Untuk Mendiagnosa Penyakit Pencernaan Pada Manusia Menggunakan Metode Forward Chaining,” Semnasteknomedia Online, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 3-6, 2016.
- M. P. Hardiyanti, R. R. Isnanto, and I.P. Windasari, "Aplikasi Sistem Pakar Berbasis Mobile Untuk Diagnosis Dini Meningitis," Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 83-88, 2017. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.14710/jtsiskom.5.2.2017.84-89
- M. Furmankiewicz, J. Furmankiewicz, and P. Ziuziański, "Evaluation of the expert system as a stage of the life cycle model ESDLC on the example of WIKex," Computer Science and Mathematical Modelling, no. 2, pp. 23-32, 2015.
- M. N. Umar, A. Mehmood, and H. Song, "A Survey on State-of-the-Art Knowledge-based System Development and Issues," Smart Computing Review, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 498-509, 2015.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275