Penentuan Prioritas Perbaikan Jalan Menggunakan Fuzzy C-Means : Studi Kasus Perbaikan Jalan Di Kota Samarinda
Priority Road Restoration Classification Using Fuzzy C-Means: A Case Study In Samarinda City
One of the factors traffic accidents is caused by a damaged road. Therefore, road improvements based on the priorities scale is indispensable. This study implements the Fuzzy C-means method. The method is capable of classifying data based on the characteristics. The results showed that the FCM algorithm was able to classify the road improvements into four groups; 1, 2, 3, and 4 priorities. Based on the test results the accuracy of calculations on the data of road damage, there are 8 correct data from 9 trial data or 88.89%, which indicates that the method FCM clustering results and a precise calculation.
How to cite:
- H. L. Sari and D. Suranti, "Perbandingan Algoritma Fuzzy C-Means (FCM) Dan Algoritma Mixture Dalam Penclusteran Data Curah Hujan Kota Bengkulu," in Seminar Nasional Aplikasi Teknologi Informasi (SNATI), 2016.
- A. Ramadhani, A. Farmadi, and I. Budiman, "Clustering Data Cuaca Untuk Pengenalan Pola Perioditas Iklim Wilayah Pelaihari Dengan Metode Fuzzy C-Means," Jurnal Teknologi dan Industri (Diskontinu), vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 57-64, 2015.
- N. Menon and R. Ramakrishnan, "Brain Tumor Segmentation in MRI images using unsupervised Artificial Bee Colony algorithm and FCM clustering," in Communications and Signal Processing (ICCSP), 2015 International Conference on, 2015, pp. 0006-0009: IEEE.
- Z. Zhang and B. Gu, "Intrusion Detection Network Based on Fuzzy C-Means and Particle Swarm Optimization," in Proceedings of the 6th International Asia Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management Innovation, 2016, pp. 111-119: Springer.
- R. Vijayanandh and G. Balakrishnan, "Hillclimbing segmentation with fuzzy C-means based human skin region detection using Bayes rule," European Journal of Scientific Research, vol. 76, no. 1, pp. 95-107, 2012.
- Y. Zheng, B. Jeon, D. Xu, Q. Wu, and H. Zhang, "Image segmentation by generalized hierarchical fuzzy C-means algorithm," Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 961-973, 2015.
- Y. Aditya Nur Santoso, "Penerapan Algoritma Fuzzy C-means untuk Clustering Objek Wisata," Program Studi Sistem Informasi FTI-UKSW, 2012.
- G. Zhu, J. Chen, and P. Zhang, "Fuzzy c-means clustering identification method of urban road traffic state," in Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD), 2015 12th International Conference on, 2015, pp. 302-307: IEEE.
- T. A. Munandar and W. O. Widyarto, "Clustering Data Nilai Mahasiswa untuk Pengelompokan Konsentrasi Jurusan Menggunakan Fuzzy Cluster Means," in Seminar Nasional Aplikasi Teknologi Informasi (SNATI), 2013.
- L. Rusdiana, "Aplikasi Berbasis Fuzzy C-Means Dalam Penentuan Predikat Kelulusan Mahasiswa," Jurnal Ilmu Komputer, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 1-9, 2016.
- R. J. E. Putra, N. Nasution, and Y. Yummastian, "Aplikasi E-Zakat Penerimaan dan Penyaluran Menggunakan Fuzzy C-Means (Studi Kasus: LAZISMU Pekanbaru)," DIGITAL ZONE: JURNAL TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI DAN KOMUNIKASI, vol. 6, no. 2, 2015.
- A. Ahmadi and S. Hartati, "Penerapan Fuzzy C-Means dalam Sistem Pendukung Keputusan untuk Penentuan Penerima Bantuan Langsung Masyarakat (BLM) PNPM-MPd (Studi Kasus PNPM-MPd Kec. Ngadirojo Kab. Pacitan)," Berkala Ilmiah MIPA, vol. 23, no. 3, 2015.
- I. Irsalina, E. Supriyati, and T. Khotimah, "Clustering Gender Berdasarkan Nilai Maksimum Minimum Amplitudo Suara Berbasis Fuzzy C-Means (FCM)," Prosiding SNATIF, vol. 1, pp. 419-424, 2014.
- H. L. Sari and D. A. Trianggana, "Pengclusteran Data Curah Hujan Kota Bengkulu Menggunakan Fuzzy Clustering Algoritma Mixture," Jurnal Pseudocode, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 60-71, 2014.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275