- Infodatin, “Beban kanker di Indonesia,” Pusat Data dan Informasi Kementerian Kesehatan RI, 2019. [Online]. Available: https://pusdatin.kemkes.go.id
- S. Anggraeni, “Self efficacy wanita usia subur untuk melakukan pap smear ditinjau dari pengetahuan dan dukungan suami,” Viva Medika, vol. 10, no. 18, pp. 86–93, 2017
- R. S. D. Wijaya, A. Adiwijaya, A. B. Suksmono, and T. L. R. Mengko, “Segmentasi citra kanker serviks menggunakan markov random field dan algoritma K-means,” Jurnal RESTI (Rekayasa Sistem Dan Teknologi Informasi), vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 139-147, 2021. doi: 10.29207/resti.v5i1.2816
- L. Zhao et al., “Automatic cytoplasm and nuclei segmentation for color cervical smear image using an efficient gap-search MRF,” Computers in Biology and Medicine., vol. 71, pp. 46–56, 2016. doi: 10.1016/j.compbiomed.2016.01.025
- Y. Song, L. Zhang, S. Chen, D. Ni, B. Lei, and T. Wang, “Accurate segmentation of cervical cytoplasm and nuclei based on multiscale convolutional network and graph partitioning,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 62, no. 10, pp. 2421–2433, 2015. doi: 10.1109/TBME.2015.2430895
- D. Riana, M. E. Plissiti, C. Nikou, D. H. Widyantoro, T. L. R. Mengko, and O. Kalsoem, “Inflammatory cell extraction and nuclei detection in pap smear images,” International Journal of E-Health and Medical Communications (IJEHMC), vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 27–43, 2015. doi: 10.4018/IJEHMC.2015040103
- H. Bandyopadhyay and M. Nasipuri, “Segmentation of pap smear images for cervical cancer detection,” in 2020 IEEE Calcutta Conference, Kolkata, India, Feb. 2020, pp. 30–33. doi: 10.1109/CALCON49167.2020.9106484
- D. Riana, H. Tohir, and A. N. Hidayanto, “Segmentation of overlapping areas on pap smear images with color features using K-means and otsu methods,” in Third International Conference on Informatics and Computing, Palembang, Indonesia, Oct. 2018, pp. 1–5. doi: 10.1109/IAC.2018.8780561
- N. Merlina, E. Noersasongko, P. Nurtantio, M. Soeleman, D. Riana, and S. Hadianti, “Detecting the width of pap smear cytoplasm image based on GLCM feature,” in Smart Trends in Computing and Communications: Proceedings of SmartCom 2020, pp. 231–240, 2020. doi: 10.1007/978-981-15-5224-3_22
- D. Kashyap et al., “Cervical cancer detection and classification using Independent Level sets and multi SVMs,” in 39th international conference on telecommunications and signal processing (TSP), Vienna, Austria, Jun. 2016, pp. 523–528. doi: 10.1109/TSP.2016.7760935
- M. Arya, N. Mittal, and G. Singh, “Texture-based feature extraction of smear images for the detection of cervical cancer,” IET Computer Vision , vol. 12, no. 8, pp. 1049–1059, 2018. doi: 10.1049/iet-cvi.2018.5349
- W. Wasswa, J. Obungoloch, A. H. Basaza-Ejiri, and A. Ware, “Automated segmentation of nucleus, cytoplasm and background of cervical cells from pap-smear images using a trainable pixel level classifier,” in IEEE Applied Imagery Pattern Recognition Workshop (AIPR), Washington, USA, Oct. 2019, pp. 1-9. doi: 10.1109/AIPR47015.2019.9174599
- D. Riana, D. H. Widyantoro, and T. L. Mengko, “Extraction and classification texture of inflammatory cells and nuclei in normal pap smear images,” in 4th International Conference on Instrumentation, Communications, Information Technology, and Biomedical Engineering, Bandung, Indonesia, Nov. 2015, pp. 65–69. doi: 10.1109/ICICI-BME.2015.7401336
- A. Siswanto, A. Fadlil, and A. Yudhana, “Ekstraksi ciri metode gray level co-occurrence matrix untuk identifikasi sel darah putih,” JOINTECS (Journal of Information Technology and Computer Science), vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 71-88, 2020. doi: 10.31328/jointecs.v5i2.1334
- V. K. Mishra, S. Kumar, and N. Shukla, “Image acquisition and techniques to perform image acquisition,” SAMRIDDHI: A Journal of Physical Sciences, Engineering and Technology, vol. 9, no. 1, 2017
- M. T. Sreedevi, B. S. Usha, and S. Sandya, “Papsmear image based detection of cervical cancer,” International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 45, no. 20, pp. 35–40, 2012. doi:
- S. Hadianti and D. Riana, “Sistem pengenalan otomatis diameter citra mantoux untuk deteksi dini penyakit tbc kelenjar,” Jurnal Techno Nusa Mandiri, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 77-83, 2018. doi: 10.33480/techno.v15i2.892
- M. Haralick, R. Robert, K. Shanmugam, and I. Dinstein, “Textural features for image classification,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics., vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 610–621, 1997. doi: 10.1109/TSMC.1973.4309314
- M. Yusa, E. Utami, and E. Luthfi, “Evaluasi performa algoritma klasifikasi decision tree id3,” INFOSYS (Information System) Journal, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 23–34, 2016
- J. H. J. C. Ortega, M. R. Resureccion, L. R. Q. Natividad, E. T. Bantug, A. C. Lagman, and S. R. Lopez, “An analysis of classification of breast cancer dataset using J48 algorithm,” International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, vol. 9, no. 1.3, pp. 475–480, 2020. doi: 10.30534/ijatcse/2020/7591.32020
- H. Seif, “Naive bayes and j48 classification algorithms on swahili tweets: perfomance evaluation,” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 1-4, 2016
- I. A. Angreni, S. A. Adisasmita, M. I. Ramli, and S. Hamid, “Pengaruh nilai k pada metode k-nearest neighbor (KNN) terhadap tingkat akurasi identifikasi kerusakan jalan,” Rekayasa Sipil Mercu Buana, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 63-70, 2019. doi: 10.22441/jrs.2018.v07.i2.01
- S. Fekri-Ershad, “Pap smear classification using combination of global significant value, texture statistical features and time series features,” Multimedia Tools and Applications., vol. 78, no. 22, pp. 31121–31136, 2019. doi: 10.1007/s11042-019-07937-y
Last update: 2021-07-23 04:04:06
No citation recorded.
Last update: 2021-07-23 04:04:09
No citation recorded.
Copyright (c) 2021 The Authors. Published by Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Starting in 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s), has never been published before, does not contain statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to articles, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce articles for its own purposes,
- The right to archive articles yourself (please read our deposit policy), and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of articles (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Journal of Technology and Computer Systems).
If the article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that they have been given permission by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agree to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that once published, their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently featured on the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.