- A. Salman-Minkov and T. Trebitsh, "Characterization of watermelon fruitlet development," in EUCARPIA Meeting on Genetics and Breeding of Cucurbitaceae, Avignon, France, May 2008, pp. 609–614
- S. Guo et al., "Comparative transcriptome analysis of cultivated and wild watermelon during fruit development," PloS One, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 1–21, 2015. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0130267
- H. Q. Tian, Y. B. Ying, H. S. Lu, X. P. Fu, and H. Y. Yu, "Measurement of soluble solids content in watermelon by Vis/NIR diffuse transmittance technique," Journal of Zhejiang University Science B, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 105–110, 2007. doi: 10.1631/jzus.2007.B0105
- M. Cantwell and T. V Suslow, “Cabbage: Recommendations for maintaining postharvest quality,” Department of Vegetable Crops, University California, Davis, CA95616, 2001
- D. Markham, "How to tell if a watermelon is ripe," TreeHugger, 2015. [online]
- P. Perkins-Veazie, J. C. Beaulieu, and M. Siddiq, "Watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew," in Tropical and Subtropical Fruits, USA: Wiley, pp. 549–568, 2012. doi: 10.1002/9781118324097.ch28
- M. L. Stone, P. R. Armstrong, X. Zhang, G. H. Brusewitz, and D. D. Chen, "Watermelon maturity determination in the field using acoustic impulse impedance techniques," Transactions of American Society Agricultural and Biological Engineers, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 2325–2330, 1996. doi: 10.13031/2013.27743
- Y. X. Zhang, J. L. Han, and W. Yao, "Non-destructive watermelon maturity detection by acoustic response," in 2nd International Conference on Information Engineering and Computer Science, Wuhan, China, Dec. 2010, pp. 1–4. doi: 10.1109/ICIECS.2010.5677746
- W. Zeng, X. Huang, S. M. Arisona, and I. V. McLoughlin, "Classifying watermelon ripeness by analysing acoustic signals using mobile devices," Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, vol. 18, no. 7, pp. 1753–1762, 2014. doi: 10.1007/s00779-013-0706-7
- M. Soltani, R. Alimardani, and M. Omid, "Prediction of banana quality during ripening stage using capacitance sensing system," Australian Journal of Crop Science, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 443–447, 2010
- R. Abbaszadeh, A. Rajabipour, M. Mahjoob, M. Delshad, and H. Ahmadi, "Evaluation of watermelons texture using their vibration responses," Biosystems Engineering, vol. 115, no. 1, pp. 102–105, 2013. doi: 10.1016/j.biosystemseng.2013.01.001
- D. Cui, Z. Gao, W. Zhang, and Y. Ying, "The use of a laser Doppler vibrometer to assess watermelon firmness," Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, vol. 112, pp. 116–120, 2015. doi: 10.1016/j.postharvbio.2006.06.007
- S. Terasaki, N. Sakurai, J. Zebrowski, H. Murayama, R. Yamamoto, and D. J. Nevins, "Laser Doppler vibrometer analysis of changes in elastic properties of ripening 'La France' pears after postharvest storage," Postharvest Biology and Technology, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 198–207, 2006. doi: 10.1016/j.postharvbio.2006.06.007
- N. A. Syazwan, M. S. B. S. Rizam, and M. T. Nooritawati, "Categorization of watermelon maturity level based on rind features," Procedia Engineering, vol. 41, pp. 1398–1404, 2012. doi: 10.1016/j.proeng.2012.07.327
- M. M. Abdullah, N. E. Abdullah, H. Hashim, A. A. A. Rahim, C. George, and F. A. Igol, "Various grades of red flesh watermelon ripeness based on NIR and VIS reflectance measurement," in IEEE Student Conference on Research and Development, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia, Dec. 2012, pp. 250–255. doi: 10.1109/SCOReD.2012.6518648
- X. Tao and Y. Bao, "Measurement of sugar content of watermelon using near-infrared reflectance spectroscopy in comparison with dielectric property," in Fourth International Conference on Photonics Imaging Biology and Medicine, Tianjin, China, Oct. 2006, 60473V. doi: 10.1117/12.710921
- M. Bhunase and S. Patil, "Near infrared spectroscopy for fruit quality analysis," International Journal of Engineering and Research Technology, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 1–15, 1998
- B. G. Osborne, "Near-Infrared Spectroscopy in Food Analysis," in Encyclopedia of Analytical Chemistry: Applications, Theory and Instrumentation. Wiley, 2000, pp. 1–14. doi: 10.1002/9780470027318.a1018
- E. R. Arboleda, "Discrimination of civet coffee using near infrared spectroscopy and artificial neural network," International Journal of Advanced Computer Research, vol. 8, no. 39, pp. 324–334, 2018. doi: 10.19101/IJACR.2018.839007
- K. H. S. Peiris, G. G. Dull, R. G. Leffler, and S. J. Kays, "Near-infrared spectrometric method for non-destructive determination of soluble solids content of peaches," J. Am. Soc. Hortic. Sci., vol. 123, no. 5, pp. 898–905, 1998
- H. S. El-Mesery, H. Mao, and A. E. F. Abomohra, "Applications of non-destructive technologies for agricultural and food products quality inspection," Sensors (Switzerland), vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 1–23, 2019. doi: 10.21273/JASHS.123.5.898
- K. Flores, M. T. Sánchez, D. C. Pérez-Marín, M. D. López, J. E. Guerrero, and A. Garrido-Varo, "Prediction of total soluble solid content in intact and cut melons and watermelons using near infrared spectroscopy," Journal of Near Infrared Spectroscopy, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 91–98, 2008. doi: 10.3390/s19040846
- I. Fitriyaningsih and Y. Basani, "Flood prediction with ensemble machine learning using BP-NN and SVM," Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 93–97, 2019. doi: 10.14710/jtsiskom.7.3.2019.93-97
- N. Nurajijah and D. Riana, "Algoritma naïve Bayes, decision tree, dan SVM untuk klasifikasi persetujuan pembiayaan nasabah koperasi syariah," Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 77–82, 2019. doi: 10.14710/jtsiskom.7.2.2019.77-82
- I. G. Andika, "Klasifikasi citra HSV aksara kuno pada prasasti tembaga Kintamani menggunakan GLRCM dan SVM," Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 94–99, 2020. doi: 10.14710/jtsiskom.8.2.2020.94-99
- M. R. Mustaffa, L. W. Yee, L. N. Abdullah, and N. A. Nasharuddin, "A colour-based building recognition using support vector machine," Telkomnika (Telecommunication Computing Electronics and Control), vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 473–480, 2019. doi: 10.12928/telkomnika.v17i1.11609
- P. Sirisomboon, "NIR Spectroscopy for quality evaluation of fruits and vegetables," Materials Today: Procedings, vol. 5, no. 10, pp. 22481–22486, 2018. doi: 10.1016/j.matpr.2018.06.619
Last update: 2021-03-06 19:28:12
No citation recorded.
Last update: 2021-03-06 19:28:13
No citation recorded.
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Starting in 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s), has never been published before, does not contain statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to articles, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce articles for its own purposes,
- The right to archive articles yourself (please read our deposit policy), and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of articles (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Journal of Technology and Computer Systems).
If the article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that they have been given permission by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agree to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that once published, their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently featured on the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.