- K. Zielinski, M. Duplaga, and D. Ingram, Information technology solutions for healthcare. Springer Science & Business Media, 2007. doi: 10.1007/1-84628-141-5
- S. Dua, U. R. Acharya, and P. Dua, Machine learning in healthcare informatics. Springer, 2014. doi: 10.1007/978-3-642-40017-9
- R. Beaglehole et al., "Improving the prevention and management of chronic disease in low-income and middle-income countries: a priority for primary health care," The Lancet, vol. 372, no. 9642, pp. 940-949, 2008. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(08)61404-X
- P. S. Kumar and S. Pranavi, "Performance analysis of machine learning algorithms on diabetes dataset using big data analytic," in International Conference on Infocom Technologies and Unmanned Systems (Trends and Future Directions), Dubai, UAE, Dec. 2017, pp. 508-513. doi: 10.1109/ICTUS.2017.8286062
- R. Balaji, R. Duraisamy, and M. Kumar, "Complications of diabetes mellitus: A review," Drug Invention Today, vol. 12, no. 1, 2019
- C. Dow et al., "Diet and risk of diabetic retinopathy: a systematic review," European journal of epidemiology, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 141-156, 2018. doi: 10.1007/s10654-017-0338-8
- S. Mohammadian, A. Karsaz, and Y. M. Roshan, "A comparative analysis of classification algorithms in diabetic retinopathy screening," in 7th International Conference on Computer and Knowledge Engineering, Mashhad, Iran, Oct. 2017, pp. 84-89. doi: 10.1109/ICCKE.2017.8167934
- N. K. Das et al., "Investigation of alterations in multifractality in optical coherence tomographic images of in vivo human retina," Journal of Biomedical Optics, vol. 21, no. 9, 096004, 2016. doi: 10.1117/1.JBO.21.9.096004
- G. Mahendran and R. Dhanasekaran, "Investigation of the severity level of diabetic retinopathy using supervised classifier algorithms," Computers & Electrical Engineering, vol. 45, pp. 312-323, 2015. doi: 10.1016/j.compeleceng.2015.01.013
- R. Pal, J. Poray, and M. Sen, "Application of machine learning algorithms on diabetic retinopathy," in 2nd IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology, Bangalore, India, May 2017, pp. 2046-2051. doi: 10.1109/RTEICT.2017.8256959
- P. Sonar and K. JayaMalini, "Diabetes prediction using different machine learning approaches," in 3rd International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication, Erode, India, Mar. 2019, pp. 367-371. doi: 10.1109/ICCMC.2019.8819841
- H.-Y. Tsao, P.-Y. Chan, and E. C.-Y. Su, "Predicting diabetic retinopathy and identifying interpretable biomedical features using machine learning algorithms," BMC bioinformatics, vol. 19, no. 9, 195, 2018. doi: 10.1186/s12859-018-2277-0
- S. Cui, D. Wang, Y. Wang, P.-W. Yu, and Y. Jin, "An improved support vector machine-based diabetic readmission prediction," Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, vol. 166, pp. 123-135, 2018. doi: 10.1016/j.cmpb.2018.10.012
- S. Yin and J. Yin, "Tuning kernel parameters for SVM based on expected square distance ratio," Information Sciences, vol. 370, pp. 92-102, 2016. doi: 10.1016/j.ins.2016.07.047
- D. Zhao, H. Liu, Y. Zheng, Y. He, D. Lu, and C. Lyu, "Whale optimized mixed kernel function of support vector machine for colorectal cancer diagnosis," Journal of Biomedical Informatics, vol. 92, 103124, 2019. doi: 10.1016/j.jbi.2019.103124
- A. O. Balogun, A. O. Bajeh, V. A. Orie, and W. A. Yusuf-Asaju, "Software defect prediction using ensemble learning: an ANP based evaluation method," FUOYE Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 50-55, 2018. doi: 10.46792/fuoyejet.v3i2.200
- A. O. Balogun, A. M. Balogun, P. O. Sadiku, and L. Amusa, "An ensemble approach based on decision tree and bayesian network for intrusion detection," Annals. Computer Science Series, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 82-91, 2017
- S. P. Healey et al., "Mapping forest change using stacked generalization: An ensemble approach," Remote Sensing of Environment, vol. 204, pp. 717-728, 2018. doi: 10.1016/j.rse.2017.09.029
- N. Gurudath, M. Celenk, and H. B. Riley, "Machine learning identification of diabetic retinopathy from fundus images," in IEEE Signal Processing in Medicine and Biology Symposium, Philadelphia, USA, Dec. 2014, pp. 1-7. doi: 10.1109/SPMB.2014.7002949
- J. Lachure, A. Deorankar, S. Lachure, S. Gupta, and R. Jadhav, "Diabetic Retinopathy using morphological operations and machine learning," in IEEE International Advance Computing Conference, Banglore, India, Jun. 2015, pp. 617-622. doi: 10.1109/IADCC.2015.7154781
- S. Murugeswari and R. Sukanesh, "Investigations of severity level measurements for diabetic macular oedema using machine learning algorithms," Irish Journal of Medical Science (1971-), vol. 186, no. 4, pp. 929-938, 2017. doi: 10.1007/s11845-017-1598-8
- E. V. Carrera, A. González, and R. Carrera, "Automated detection of diabetic retinopathy using SVM," in IEEE XXIV International Conference on Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Computing, Cusco, Peru, Aug. 2017, pp. 1-4. doi: 10.1109/INTERCON.2017.8079692
- S. Somasundaram and P. Alli, "A machine learning ensemble classifier for early prediction of diabetic retinopathy," Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 41, no. 12, 201, 2017. doi: 10.1007/s10916-017-0853-x
- A. O. Balogun, S. Basri, S. J. Abdulkadir, and A. S. Hashim, "Performance analysis of feature selection methods in software defect prediction: a search method approach," Applied Sciences, vol. 9, no. 13, p. 2764, 2019. doi: 10.3390/app9132764
- S. Piri, D. Delen, T. Liu, and H. M. Zolbanin, "A data analytics approach to building a clinical decision support system for diabetic retinopathy: Developing and deploying a model ensemble," Decision Support Systems, vol. 101, pp. 12-27, 2017. doi: 10.1016/j.dss.2017.05.012
- Y. Yang, Temporal data mining via unsupervised ensemble learning. Elsevier, 2016. doi: 10.1016/B978-0-12-811654-8.00004-X
- C. Zhang and Y. Ma, Ensemble machine learning: methods and applications. Springer, 2012. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4419-9326-7
- A. G. Akintola, A. O. Balogun, F. Lafenwa-Balogun, and H. A. Mojeed, "Comparative analysis of selected heterogeneous classifiers for software defects prediction using filter-based feature selection methods," FUOYE Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 134-137, 2018. doi: 10.46792/fuoyejet.v3i1.178
- M. A. Mabayoje, A. O. Balogun, S. M. Bello, J. O. Atoyebi, H. A. Mojeed, and A. H. Ekundayo, "Wrapper feature selection based heterogeneous classifiers for software defect prediction," Adeleke University Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1-11, 2019
Last update: 2021-03-06 09:13:16
Last update: 2021-03-06 09:13:17
No citation recorded.
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Starting in 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s), has never been published before, does not contain statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to articles, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce articles for its own purposes,
- The right to archive articles yourself (please read our deposit policy), and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of articles (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Journal of Technology and Computer Systems).
If the article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that they have been given permission by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agree to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that once published, their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently featured on the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.