- A. Susetyaningsih, "Pengaturan penggunaan lahan di daerah hulu DAS Cimanuk sebagai upaya optimalisasi pemanfaatan sumberdaya air," Kontruksi, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 1-8, 2012
- E. Junaidi and S. D. Tarigan, "Pengaruh hutan dalam pengaturan tata ruang air dan proses sedimentasi daerah aliran sungai: studi kasus di DAS Cisadane," Jurnal Penelitian Hutan dan Konservasi Alam, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 155-176, 2011. doi: 10.20886/jphka.2011.8.2.155-176
- I. Mawardi, "Kerusakan daerah aliran sungai dan penurunan daya dukung sumberdaya air di pulau Jawa serta upaya penanganannya," Jurnal Hidrosfir Indonesia, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 1-11, 2010
- P. Pratiwi, I. S. D. Wayan, G. M. E. Hartoyo, and Y. Nugroho, "Kesesuaian tempat tumbuh jenis-jenis pohon di DAS Pemali Jratun Jawa Tengah," Jurnal Penelitian Hutan dan Konservasi Alam, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 299-321, 2012. doi: 10.20886/jphka.2012.9.4.299-321
- H. Hendro, Z. Nadhi, S. Budiastuti, and D. Purnomo, "Pemetaan lahan kritis di kawasan Muria untuk meningkatkan daya dukung lingkungan yang berbasis pada sistem informasi geografis," Jurnal Ilmu Pertanian, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 46-51, 2014
- I. M. Parsa, U. S. Wiradisastra, and H. Pawitan, "Identifikasi dan pemetaan lahan kritis menggunakan teknik pengindraan jauh dan sistem informasi geografi," Jurnal Manajemen Hutan Tropika, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 63-77, 2003
- D. S. Candra, "Analysis of critical land in the musi watershed," International Journal of Remote Sensing and Earth Sciences, vol. 8, pp. 13-18, 2011
- A. R. Oktaviani, A. L. Nugraha, and H. S. Firdaus, "Analsis penentuan lahan kritis dengan metode fuzzy logic berbasis pengindraan jauh dan sistem informasi geografi," Jurnal Geodesi Undip, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 332-341, 2017
- L. H. Prabandaru, A. Lailanugraha, and A. Sukmono, "Pemetaan tingkat lahan kritis kabupaten wonosobo dengan penginderaan jauh dan sistem informasi geografis," Jurnal Geodesi Undip, vol. 5, vol. 4, pp. 65-72, 2016
- L. A. Ramayanti, B. D. Yuwono, and M. Awaluddin, "Pemetaan tingkat lahan kritis dengan menggunakan pengindraan jauh dan sistem informasi geografis," Jurnal Geodesi Undip, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 200-207, 2015
- T. Gashaw, T. Tulu, M. Argaw, and A. W. Worqlul, "Evaluation and prediction of land use/land cover changes in the Andassa watershed, Blue Nile Basin, Ethiopia," Environmental Systems Research, vol. 6, no. 1:17, pp. 1-15, 2017. doi: 10.1186/s40068-017-0094-5
- K. Amri, A. Halim, and M. F. Barchia, "Criticality analysis of recharge area and land in the catchment area of Musi hydropower Bengkulu Indonesia," APCBEE Procedia, vol. 10, pp. 235-240, 2014. doi: 10.1016/j.apcbee.2014.10.045
- H. Moayedi, A. Jamali, M. B. A. Gibril, L. Kok Foong, and M. Bahiraei, "Evaluation of tree-base data mining algorithms in land used/land cover mapping in a semi-arid environment through Landsat 8 OLI image; Shiraz, Iran," Geomatics Natural Hazards and Risk, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 724-741, 2020. doi: 10.1080/19475705.2020.1745902
- D. Lu and Q. Weng, "A survey of image classification methods and techniques for improving classification performance," International Journal of Remote Sensing, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 823-870, 2007. doi: 10.1080/01431160600746456
- J. R. Otukei and T. Blaschke, "Land cover change assessment using decision trees, support vector machines and maximum likelihood classification algorithms," International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, vol. 125, pp. 527-531, 2010. doi: 10.1016/j.jag.2009.11.002
- M. Pal and P. M. Mather, "An assessment of the effectiveness of decision tree methods for land cover classification," Remote Sensing Environment, vol. 86, no. 4, pp. 554-565, 2003. doi: 10.1016/S0034-4257(03)00132-9
- D. M. Farid, L. Zhang, C. M. Rahman, M. A. Hossain, and R. Strachan, "Hybrid decision tree and naïve Bayes classifiers for multi-class classification tasks," Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 1937-1946, 2014. doi: 10.1016/j.eswa.2013.08.089
- F. Gorunescu, Data Mining Concepts, Model and Techniques, 12th ed. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2011
- J. Han, M. Kamber, and J. Pei, Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques. Waltham: Morgan Kaufmann, 2012
- T. Hall, S. Beecham, D. Bowes, D. Gray, and S. Counsell, "A systematic literature review on fault prediction performance in software engineering," IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 1276-1304, 2012. doi: 10.1109/TSE.2011.103
- K. S. Kim, H. H. Choi, C. S. Moon, and C. W. Mun, "Comparison of k-nearest neighbor, quadratic discriminant and linear discriminant analysis in classification of electromyogram signals based on the wrist-motion directions," Current Applied Physics, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 740-745, 2011. doi: 10.1016/j.cap.2010.11.051
- U. Narayanan, A. Unnikrishnan, V. Paul, and S. Joseph, "A survey on various supervised classification algorithms," in International Conference on Energy, Communication, Data Analytics and Soft Computing, Chennai, India, Aug. 2017, pp. 2118-2124. doi: 10.1109/ICECDS.2017.8389824
- J. Wu, S. Pan, X. Zhu, Z. Cai, P. Zhang, and C. Zhang, "Self-adaptive attribute weighting for naive Bayes classification," Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 1487-1502, 2015. doi: 10.1016/j.eswa.2014.09.019
- L. Jiang, Z. Cai, H. Zhang, and D. Wang, "Naive Bayes text classifiers: A locally weighted learning approach," Journal of Experimental & Theoretical Artificial Intelligence, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 273-286, 2013. doi: 10.1080/0952813X.2012.721010
- L. Jiang, C. Li, S. Wang, and L. Zhang, "Deep feature weighting for naive Bayes and its application to text classification," Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, vol. 52, pp. 26-39, 2016. doi: 10.1016/j.engappai.2016.02.002
- J. Wu, S. Pan, Z. Cai, X. Zhu, and C. Zhang, "Dual instance and attribute weighting for Naive Bayes classification," in International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, Beijing, China, Jul. 2014, pp. 1675-1679. doi: 10.1109/IJCNN.2014.6889572
Last update: 2021-03-05 18:51:59
No citation recorded.
Last update: 2021-03-05 18:52:06
No citation recorded.
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Starting in 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s), has never been published before, does not contain statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to articles, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce articles for its own purposes,
- The right to archive articles yourself (please read our deposit policy), and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of articles (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Journal of Technology and Computer Systems).
If the article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that they have been given permission by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agree to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that once published, their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently featured on the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.