- K. G. Hanssen and S. J. Darby, “‘Home is where the smart is’? evaluating smart home research and approaches against the concept of home,” Energy Research & Social Science, vol. 37, pp. 94–101, 2018. doi: 10.1016/j.erss.2017.09.037
- D. Mocrii, Y. Chen, and P. Musilek, “IoT-based smart homes : a review of system architecture, software, communications, privacy and security,” Internet of Things, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 81–98, 2018. doi: 10.1016/j.iot.2018.08.009
- K. Lian, S. Hsiao, and W. Sung, “Smart home safety handwriting pattern recognition with innovative technology,” Computers and Electrical Engineering, vol. 40, pp. 1123–1142, 2014. doi: 10.1016/j.compeleceng.2014.02.010
- T. S. Gunawan, M. H. H. Gani, F. D. A. Rahman, and M. Kartiwi, “Development of face recognition on Raspberry Pi for security enhancement of smart home system,” Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 317–325, 2017. doi: 10.11591/ijeei.v5i4.361
- K. Dhondge, K. Ayinala, B. Choi, and S. Song, “Infrared optical wireless communication for smart door locks using smartphones,” in 2016 12th International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks, Hefei, China, Dec. 2016, pp. 251–257. doi: 10.1109/MSN.2016.047
- M. S. Hadis, E. Palantei, A. A. Ilham, and A. Hendra, “Design of smart lock system for doors with special features using bluetooth technology,” in 2018 International Conference on Information and Communications Technology, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, Mar. 2018, pp. 396–400. doi: 10.1109/ICOIACT.2018.8350767
- L. Kamelia, M. R. Effendi, and D. F. Pratama, “Integrated smart house security system using sensors and RFID (door and lighting automation),” in 4thInternational Conference on Wireless and Telematics, Nusa Dua, Indonesia, Jul. 2018, pp. 1-5. doi: 10.1109/ICWT.2018.8527803
- H. Ai and X. Cheng, “Research on embedded access control security system and face recognition system,” Measurement, vol. 123, pp. 309–322, 2018. doi: 10.1016/j.measurement.2018.04.005
- H. Zhi and S. Liu, “Face recognition based on genetic algorithm,” Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation., vol. 58, pp. 495–502, 2019. doi: 10.1016/j.jvcir.2018.12.012
- N. Meenakshi, M. Monish, K. J. Dikshit, and S. Bharath, “Arduino based smart fingerprint authentication system,” in 1st International Conference on Innovations in Information and Communication Technology, Chennai, India, Apr. 2019, pp. 1-7. doi: 10.1109/ICIICT1.2019.8741459
- R. Shelke and S. B. Bagal, “Iris recognition system : a novel approach for biometric authentication,” in 3th International Conference on Computing, Communication, Control and Automation, Pune, India, Aug. 2017, pp. 1-5. doi: 10.1109/ICCUBEA.2017.8463819
- M. Wang, E. J. Mcintee, G. Cheng, Y. Shi, P. W. Villalta, and S. S. Hecht, “Identification of DNA adducts of acetaldehyde,” Chemical Research in Toxicol, vol. 13, no. 11, pp. 1149–1157, 2000. doi: 10.1021/tx000118t
- D. Dinh, J. T. Kim, and T. Kim, “Hand gesture recognition and interface via a depth imaging sensor for smart home appliances,” Energy Procedia, vol. 62, pp. 576–582, 2014. doi: 10.1016/j.egypro.2014.12.419
- J. F. Ajao, D. O. Olawuyi, and O. O. Odejobi, “Yoruba handwritten character recognition using freeman chain code and k-nearest neighbor classifier,” Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 129–134, 2018. doi: 10.14710/jtsiskom.6.4.2018.129-134
- R. Subban, D. Mankame, S. Nayeem, P. Pasupathi, and S. Muthukumar, “Genetic algorithm based human face recognition,” in International Conference on Advances in Communication, Network, and Computing, Chennai, India, Feb. 2014, pp. 417–426
- T. O. Majekodunmi and F. E. Idachaba, “A review of the fingerprint, speaker recognition, face recognition and iris recognition based biometric identification technologies,” in Proceedings of The World Congress on Engineering 2011, London, UK, Jul. 2011, pp. 1-7
- D. Shah and V. Bharadi, “IoT based biometrics implementation on Raspberry Pi,” in International Conference on Communication, Computing and Virtualization, Mumbai, India, Feb. 2016, pp. 328–336. doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2016.03.043
- C. Zhou, L. Wang, Q. Zhang, and X. Wei, “Face recognition based on PCA and logistic regression analysis,” Optik, vol. 125, pp. 5916–5919, 2014. doi: 10.1016/j.ijleo.2014.07.080
- L. Chengyuan, Z. Ting, D. Dongsheng, and L. Chongshan, “Design and application of compound kernel-PCA algorithm in face recognition,” in 35th Chinese Control Conference, Chengdu, China, Jul. 2016, pp. 4122–4126. doi: 10.1109/ChiCC.2016.7553997
- S. S. Meher and P. Maben, “Face recognition and facial expression identification using PCA,” in 2014 IEEE International Advance Computing Conference, Gurgaon, India, Feb. 2014, pp. 1093–1098. doi: 10.1109/IAdCC.2014.6779478
- E. I. Abbas, M. E. Safi, and K. S.Rijab, “Face recognition rate using different classifier methods based on PCA,” in 2017 International Conference on Current Research in Computer Science and Information Technology, Slemani, Iraq, Apr. 2017, pp. 37–40. doi: 10.1109/CRCSIT.2017.7965559
- B. S. D. Mangala and N. B. Prajwala, “Facial expression recognition by calculating euclidian distance for eigen faces using PCA,” in International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing, India, April. 3-5, 2018, pp. 244–248
- A. L. Ramadhani, P. Musa, and E. P. Wibowo, “Human face recognition application using PCA and eigenface approach,” in 2017 Second International Conference on Informatics and Computing, Jayapura, Indonesia, Nov. 2017, pp. 1-5. doi: 10.1109/IAC.2017.8280652
- C. Li, J. Liu, A. Wang, and K. Li, “Matrix reduction based on generalized PCA method in face recognition,” in 2014 International Conference on Digital Home, Guangzhou, China, Nov. 2014, pp. 35–38. doi: 10.1109/ICDH.2014.14
- O. Somantri and S. Wiyono, “Peningkatan akurasi klasifikasi tingkat penguasaan materi bahan ajar menggunakan jaringan syaraf tiruan dan algoritma genetika,” Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 147–152, 2017. doi: 10.14710/jtsiskom.5.4.2017.147-152
- W. H. Al-arashi, H. Ibrahim, and S. A. Suandi, “Optimizing principal component analysis performance for face recognition using genetic algorithm,” Neurocomputing, vol. 128, pp. 415–420, 2014. doi: 10.1016/j.neucom.2013.08.022
- “Raspberry Pi 3 model B,” raspberrypi.org. [Online]. Available: https://www.raspberrypi.org/ products/raspberry-pi-3-model-b/. [Accessed: 26-Sep-2019]
- K. Yelne, “Face recognition using Raspberry Pi,” Github, 2019. [Online]. Available: https://github.com/kunalyelne/Face-Recognition-using-Raspberry-Pi/tree/master/. [Accessed: 26-Sep-2019]
- P. Viola and M. Jones, “Rapid object detection using a boosted cascade of simple features,” in Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition 2001, Kauai, USA, Dec, 2001, pp. 1–9. doi: 10.1109/CVPR.2001.990517
- S. C. Ng, “Principal component analysis to reduce dimension on digital image,” Procedia Computer Science, vol. 111, pp. 113–119, 2017. doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2017.06.017
- A. Desiani, “Kajian pengenalan wajah dengan menggunakan metode face-ARG dan jaringan syaraf tiruan backpropagation,” Media Informatika., vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 99–111, 2007
- H. Simaremare and A. Kurniawan, “Perbandingan akurasi pengenalan wajah menggunakan metode LBPH dan eigenface dalam mengenali tiga wajah sekaligus secara real-time,” Jurnal Sains, Teknologi dan Industri., vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 66–71, 2016
Last update: 2021-03-06 18:45:37
No citation recorded.
Last update: 2021-03-06 18:45:38
IoT and Sign Language System (SLS)
International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology,
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Starting in 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s), has never been published before, does not contain statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to articles, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce articles for its own purposes,
- The right to archive articles yourself (please read our deposit policy), and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of articles (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Journal of Technology and Computer Systems).
If the article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that they have been given permission by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agree to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that once published, their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently featured on the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.