- L. Sahubawa, N. Khakim, and M. Lasindrang, “Kajian sebaran potensi ekonomi sumber daya,” Jurnal Teknosains, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 101–198, 2015. doi: 10.22146/teknosains.7953
- N. T. K. Duy, N. D. Tu, T. H. Son, and L. H. D. Khanh, “Automated monitoring and control system for shrimp farms based on embedded system and wireless sensor network,” in 2015 International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies, Coimbatore, India, Mar. 2015, pp. 1–5. doi: 10.1109/ICECCT.2015.7226111
- P. S. Sneha and V. S. Rakesh, “Automatic monitoring and control of shrimp aquaculture and paddy field based on embedded system and IoT,” in 2017 International Conference on Inventive Computing and Informatics, Coimbatore, India, Nov. 2017, pp. 1085–1089. doi: 10.1109/ICICI.2017.8365307
- A. Rerkratn and A. Kaewpoonsuk, “ZigBee based wireless temperature monitoring system for shrimp farm,” in 2015 International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, Busan, South Korea, Oct. 2015, pp. 428–431. doi: 10.1109/ICCAS.2015.7364953
- N. T. K. Duy, T. T. Hieu, and L. H. D. Khanh, “A versatile, low poweron monitoring and control system for shrimp farms based on NI myRIOand ZigBee network,” in 2015 International Conference on Computation of Power, Energy, Information and Communication, Chennai, India, Apr. 2015, pp. 282–287. doi: 10.1109/ICCPEIC.2015.7259476
- A. S. Herlambang, O. D. Nurhayati, and K. T. Martono, “Sistem pendeteksi kualitas daging dengan ekualisasi histogram dan thresholding berbasis Android,” Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 404-413, 2016. doi: 10.14710/jtsiskom.4.2.2016.404-413
- A. Muzami, O. D. Nurhayati, and K. T. Martono, “Aplikasi identifikasi citra telur ayam omega-3 dengan metode segmentasi region of interest berbasis Android,” Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 380-388, 2016. doi: 10.14710/jtsiskom.4.2.2016.380-388
- A. Priadana and A. W. Murdiyanto, “Metode SURF dan FLANN untuk identifikasi nominal uang kertas rupiah tahun emisi 2016 pada variasi rotasi,” Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 19-24, 2019. doi: 10.14710/jtsiskom.7.1.2019.19-24
- X. Zhang, L. Duan, L. Ma, and J. Wu, “Text extraction for historical Tibetan document images based on connected component analysis and corner point detection,” Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 772, pp. 545–555, 2017. doi: 10.1007/978-981-10-7302-1_45
- R. S. Narasimhan, A. Vengadarajan, and K. R. Ramakrishnan, “Design of connected component analysis based clustering of CFAR image in pulse Doppler radars,” in 2017 Aerospace Conference, 2017, Big Sky, USA, Mar. 2017, pp. 1–6. doi: 10.1109/AERO.2017.7943725
- I. Ruslianto, “Klasifikasi telur ayam dan telur burung puyuh menggunakan metode connected component analysis,” SISFOTENIKA, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 41–50, 2013
- F. Spagnolo, F. Frustaci, S. Perri, and P. Corsonello, “An efficient connected component labeling architecture for embedded systems,” Journal of Low Power Electronics and Applications, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 1-7, 2018. doi: 10.3390/jlpea8010007
- M. J. Klaiber, D. G. Bailey, Y. O. Baroud, and S. Simon, “A resource-efficient hardware architecture for connected component analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits System for Video Technology, vol. 26, no. 7, pp. 1334–1349, 2016. doi: 10.1109/TCSVT.2015.2450371
- Q. Chen, K. K. F. Yuen, and C. Guan, “Towards a hybrid approach of self-organizing map and density-based spatial clustering of applications with noise for image segmentation,” in 2017 International Conference on Developments in eSystems Engineering, Paris, France, Jun. 2017, pp. 238–241. doi: 10.1109/DeSE.2017.24
- V. Zilvan, “Ekstraksi objek pada citra radar FM-CW dengan metode DBSCAN,” INKOM: Jurnal Informatika, Sistem Kendali, dan Komputer, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 29–38, 2015
- B. Khalil and C. Ali, “Density-based spatial clustering of application with noise algorithm for the classification of solar radiation time series,” in 2016 International Conference on Modelling, Identification and Control, Algiers, Algeria, Nov. 2016, pp. 279–283. doi: 10.1109/ICMIC.2016.7804123
- S. A. D. Budiman, D. Safitri, and D. Ispriyanti, “Perbandingan metode k-means dan metode DBSCAN pada pengelompokan rumah kost mahasiswa di kelurahan Tembalang Semarang,” Jurnal Gaussian, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 757–762, 2016
- M. Tanzil Furqon and L. Muflikhah, “Clustering the potential risk of tsunami using density-based spatial clustering of application with noise (DBSCAN),” Journal of Enviromental Engineering and Sustainable Technology, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 1–8, 2016. doi: 10.21776/ub.jeest.2016.003.01.1
- S. Kamseno and B. Satya, “Analisis data world development indicators menggunakan cluster data mining,” Semnasteknomedia Online, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 2-1–121, 2017
- K. Dawson-Howe, A practical introduction to computer vision with OpenCV, enhanced edition, 1st ed. West Suusex: Wiley, 2014
- S. Suyanto, Data mining untuk klasifikasi dan klasterisasi data. Bandung: Informatika, 2017
Last update: 2021-03-07 06:53:17
No citation recorded.
Last update: 2021-03-07 06:53:18
No citation recorded.
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Starting in 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s), has never been published before, does not contain statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to articles, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce articles for its own purposes,
- The right to archive articles yourself (please read our deposit policy), and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of articles (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Journal of Technology and Computer Systems).
If the article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that they have been given permission by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agree to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that once published, their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently featured on the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.