Perbandingan Kinerja Block Storage Ceph dan ZFS di Lingkungan Virtual
Performance Comparison of Ceph and ZFS Block Storage in Virtual Environment
- P. Kedia, R. Nagpal, and Tejinder Pal Singh, “A Survey on Virtualization Service Providers, Security Issues, Tools and Future Trends,” International Journal of Computer Applications. Noida, Uttar Pradesh, pp. 36–42, 2013.
- H. Singh and D. Seehan, “Current Trends in Cloud Computing A Survey of Cloud Computing Systems,” International Journal of Electronics and Computer Science Engineering, vol. 1, pp. 1215–1219, 2012.
- N. Vurukonda and B. T. Rao, “A Study on Data Storage Security Issues in Cloud Computing,” Procedia Computer Science, vol. 92, pp. 128-135 2016.
- K. Singh, Learning Ceph. Birmingham, UK: Packt Publishing Ltd, 2015.
- S. A. Weil, S. A. Brandt, E. L. Miller, and D. D. E. Long, “Ceph : A Scalable , High-Performance Distributed File System,” in 7th Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation, Washington, USA, Nov. 2006, pp. 307-320.
- S. Meyer and J. P. Morrison, “Impact of Single Parameter Changes on Ceph Cloud Storage Performance,” Scalable Computing, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 285–298, 2016.
- S. McKee, E. Kissel, B. Meekhof, M. Swany, C. Miller, and M. Gregorowicz, “OSIRIS: A Distributed Ceph Deployment using Software Defined Networking for Multi-Institutional Research,” IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 898, 2017.
- M. Vaidya and S. Deshpande, “Critical Study of Performance Parameters on Distributed File Systems Using MapReduce,” Procedia Computer Science, vol. 78, pp. 224-232, 2016.
- Solaris TM ZFS and Red Hat Enterprise Linux Ext3: File System Performance, Sun Microsystems, Santa Clara, CA, USA, 2007. [online]. Available: http://www.cs.utexas.edu/ users/dahlin/Classes/GradOS/papers/zfs_linux.pdf
- E. D. Widianto, A. B. Prasetijo, and A. Ghufroni, “On the Implementation of ZFS (Zettabyte File System) Storage System,” in 2016 3rd International Conference on Information Technology, Computer and Electrical Engineering, Semarang, Indonesia, Oct. 2016, pp. 408-413.
- J. J. Johari, M. F. Khalid, M. Nizam, M. Mydin, and N. Wijee, “Comparison of Various Virtual Machine Disk Images Performance on GlusterFS and Ceph Rados Block Devices,” in the 3rd International Conference on Informatics & Applications, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia, 2014, pp. 1-7.
- V. Phromchana, N. Nupairoj, and K. Piromsopa, “Performance Evaluation of ZFS and LVM (with ext4) for Scalable Storage System,” in 2011 8th International Joint Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand, May 2011, pp. 250-253.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro as the publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275