Sistem Pemantau Kelembapan Tanah Akurat dengan Protokol Zigbee IEEE 802.15.4 pada Platform M2M OpenMTC
Accurate Soil Moisture Monitoring System with Zigbee IEEE 802.15.4 on OpenMTC M2M Platform
- O. H. Jacobsen and P. Schjonning, “A Laboratory Calibration of Time Domain Reflectometry for Soil Water Measurement Including Effects of Bulk Density and Texture,” Journal of Hydrology, vol. 151, no. 2-4, pp. 147-157, 1993.
- H. Karl and A. Willig, Protocols and Architectures for Wireless Sensor Networks. West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons, 2005.
- S. Farahani, Zigbee Wireless Network and Transceivers, 1st ed. Newnes, 2008.
- J. Zheng and M. J. Lee, “Will IEEE 802.15.4 Make Ubiquitous Networking a Reality?: A Discussion on a Potential Low Power, Low Bit Rate Standard,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 140-146, 2004.
- A. M. Sadeghioon, N. Metje, D. N. Chapman, and C. J. Anthony, “SmartPipes: Smart Wireless Sensor Networks for Leak Detection in Water Pipelines,” Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 64-78, 2014.
- M. Abdurohman, A. Sasongko, and A. Herutomo, “M2M Middleware Based on OpenMTC Platform for Enabling Smart Cities Solution,” in Smart City 360°, pp. 239-249, Springer, Cham, 2016.
- P. A. L. Besari, M. Abdurohman and A. Rakhmatsyah, “Application of M2M to Detect the Air Pollution,” in 2015 3rd International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (ICoICT), 2015, Nusa Dua, Indonesia, pp. 304-309.
- G. V. Satyanarayana and S. D. Mazaruddin, "Wireless Sensor Based Remote Monitoring System for Agriculture using ZigBee and GPS," in Conference on Advances in Communication and Control Systems, vol. 3, pp. 237-241, 2013.
- F. TongKe, “Smart Agriculture Based on Cloud Computing and IOT,” Journal of Convergence Information Technology, vol. 8, no. 2, 2013.
- P. J. Nachankar, M. G. Somani, D. M. Singh, and S. N. Katkar, “IOT in Agriculture,” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 592-596, 2018.
- M. Stoces, J. Vanek, J. Masner, and J. Pavlík, “Internet of Things (IoT) in Agriculture-Selected Aspects,” Agris on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 83-88, 2016.
- H. Karamina, W. Fikrinda, and A. T. Murti, ”Kompleksitas Pengaruh Temperatur dan Kelembaban Tanah terhadap Nilai pH Tanah di Perkebunan Jambu Biji Varietas Kristal (Psidium Guajava l.) Bumiaji, Kota Batu,” Jurnal Kultivasi, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 430-434, 2017.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro as publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275