Maximum Likelihood Classification dengan Ekstraksi Fitur Fast Fourier Transform untuk Pengenalan Mobil
Copyright (c) 2018 Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
The car recognition is part of the field of traffic surveillance on the image. In general, the car recognition using the form-based feature as a unique feature. Another feature in object recognition is the frequency feature. One feature of frequency is the Fourier feature, this feature is obtained by using Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) method. The object recognition can be done by determining the maximum value of likelihood and classifying it with Maximum Likelihood Classification (MLC). The use of FFT and MLC in the car object recognition has never been used. The results of both are in a good accuracy that is 76%.
Pengenalan mobil merupakan bagian dari bidang pengamatan lalu lintas pada citra. Umumnya pengenalan mobil menggunakan fitur bentuk sebagai fitur unik. Fitur lain dalam pengenalan objek adalah fitur frekuensi. Salah satu fitur frekuensi adalah fitur fourier, fitur ini didapat dengan menggunakan metode Fast Fourier Transform (FFT). Pengenalan objek dapat dilakukan dengan cara menentukan nilai maksimum likelihood dan mengklasifikasikannya dengan Maximum Likelihood Classification (MLC). Penggunaan FFT dan MLC dalam pengenalan objek mobil pada citra belum pernah digunakan. Hasil dari penggunaan keduanya mengghasilkan akurasi yang baik yaitu 76%.
- M. Al-Smadi, K. Abdulrahim, and R. A. Salam, "Traffic surveillance: A review of vision based vehicle detection, recognition and tracking," Int. J. Appl. Eng. Res., vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 713–726, 2016.
- Z. Wang, and K. Hong, "A new method for robust object tracking system based on scale invariant feature transform and camshift," in Proc. 2012 ACM Research in Applied Computation Symposium, Oct. 2012, pp. 132-136.
- X. Chen, and Q. Meng, "Vehicle detection from UAVs by using SIFT with implicit shape model," in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC), Oct. 2013, pp. 3139-3144.
- Z. Qian, J. Yang, and L. Duan, "Multiclass vehicle tracking based on local feature", in Proc. 2013 Chinese Conference on Intelligent Automation, Jan. 2013, pp. 137-144.
- L. Wei, X. Xudong, W. Jianhua, Z. Yi, and H. Jianming, "A SIFT-based mean shift algorithm for moving vehicle tracking," in Proc. IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, Jun. 2014, pp. 762-767.
- J. W. Hsieh, L. C. Chen, and D. Y. Chen, "Symmetrical SURF and its applications to vehicle detection and vehicle make and model recognition," IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 6-20, 2014.
- T. D. Gamage, J. G. Samarawickrama, and A. A. Pasqual, "GPU based non-overlapping multi-camera vehicle tracking," in IEEE 7th International Conference on Information and Automation for Sustainability (ICIAfS), Dec. 2014, pp. 1-6.
- L. C. Chen, J. W. Hsieh, H. F. Chiang, and T. H. Tsai, "Real-time vehicle color identification using symmetrical SURFs and chromatic strength," in Proc. of IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, May. 2015, pp. 2804-2807.
- B. F. Momin, and S. M. Kumbhare, "Vehicle detection in video surveillance system using Symmetrical SURF," in IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies(ICECCT), Mar. 2015, pp. 1-4.
- M. Cheon, W. Lee, C. Yoon, and M. Park, "Vision-based vehicle detection system with consideration of the detecting location," IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 1243-1252, 2012.
- S. Tuermer, F. Kurz, P. Reinartz, and U. Stilla, "Airborne vehicle detection in dense urban areas using HoG features and disparity maps," IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 2327-2337, 2013.
- H. Huijie, X. Chao, Z. Jun, and G. Wenjun, "The moving vehicle detection and tracking system based on video image," in Proc. IEEE 3ed International Conference on Instrumentation, Measurement, Computer, Communication and Control (IMCCC), Sep. 2013, pp. 1277-1280.
- B. F. Wu, C. C. Kao, C. L. Jen, Y. F. Li, Y. H. Chen, and J. H. Juang, "A relative-discriminative-histogram-of-oriented-gradients-based particle filter approach to vehicle occlusion handling and tracking," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 4228-4237, 2014.
- D. Alamsyah, "Pengenalan Mobil pada Citra Digital Menggunakan HOG-SVM," Jatisi, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 162-168, 2017.
- T. T. Nguyen, and T. T. Nguyen, "A real time license plate detection system based on boosting learning algorithm," in Proc. IEEE 5th International Congress on Image and Signal Processing (CISP), Oct. 2012, pp. 819-823.
- B. Zhang, and Y. Zhou, "Reliable vehicle type classification by classified vector quantization," in Proc. IEEE 5th International Congress on Image and Signal Processing (CISP), Oct. 2012, pp. 1148-1152.
- S. M. Elkerdawi, R. Sayed, and M. ElHelw, "Real-time vehicle detection and tracking using Haar-like features and compressive tracking," in 1st Iberian Robotics Conference, Jan. 2014, pp. 381-390. Springer International Publishing.
- S. El Kerdawy, A. Salaheldin, and M. ElHelw, "Vision-based scale-adaptive vehicle detection and tracking for intelligent traffic monitoring," in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics, Dec. 2014, pp.1044-1049.
- N. Miller, M.A. Thomas, J. A. Eichel, and A. Mishra, "A hidden markov model for vehicle detection and counting," in IEEE 12th Conference on Computer and Robot Vision (CRV), Jun. 2015, pp. 269-276.
- B. F. Momin, and T. M. Mujawar, "Vehicle detection and attribute based search of vehicles in video surveillance system," in IEEE International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies (ICCPCT), Mar. 2015, pp. 1-4.
- Y. Rangaswamy, K. B. Raja, and K. R. Venugopal, "FRDF: Face Recognition using Fusion of DTCWT and FFT Features." Procedia Computer Science. vol. 54. pp. 809-817, 2015.
- D. Zhang, D. Ding. J. Li, and Q.Liu, "PCA Based Extracting Feature Using Fast Fourier Transform for Facial Expression Recognition," Transaction on Engineering Technologies, Springer, 2015. pp. 413-424.
- G. Aguilar, G. Sanchez, K. Toscano, M. N. Miyatake, and H. P. Meana, "Automatic Fingerprint Recognition System Using Fast Fourier Transform and Gabor Filters," Cientifika, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 9-16, 2008.
- A. Ahmad. Analysis of Maximum Likelihood Classification of Multispectral Data. Applied Mathematical Sciences. 2012. Vol. 6. Pp. 6425-6436.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275