Sistem Cerdas Reservasi dan Pemantauan Parkir pada Lokasi Kampus Berbasis Konsep Internet of Things
At present time, the people who use vehicles on the campus is increasing. It makes more difficult to find an empty slot parking area on the campus. This study aims to develop a system parking reservation and monitoring on-campus area using NFC and IoT concept. NFC was used to confirm booking code that generated by the system. In the parking area, ultrasonic sensors were installed to detect parking space availability. IoT concept has been applied to build this system. Apps on users smartphone can do the reservation process to the desired parking location via internet. Black box testing was done by building a prototype using the number of data locations parking slots in the Andalas University. The test results showed that this system has been able to detect the location of vacant parking slots and do reservations with time for sending data to the server is 0.7952 sec.
Penggunaan kendaraan yang semakin meningkat di lokasi kampus pada saat ini mengakibatkan semakin sulitnya menemukan tempat parkir kosong. Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengembangkan sistem reservasi dan pemantauan parkir pada lokasi kampus menggunakan NFC dan konsep IoT. NFC digunakan untuk melakukan konfirmasi dari kode pemesanan yang telah dihasilkan oleh sistem. Pada lokasi parkir, sensor jarak ultrasonik dipasang untuk mendeteksi ketersediaan parkir. Konsep IoT telah diterapkan untuk membangun sistem ini. Aplikasi pada perangkat telepon cerdas telah berhasil melakukan reservasi pada lokasi parkir yang diinginkan melalui Internet. Pengujian sistem dilakukan dengan pengujian kotak menggunakan data uji jumlah tempat parkir yang ada di lingkungan kampus Universitas Andalas. Hasil pengujian menunjukkan bahwa sistem telah mampu mendeteksi lokasi parkir yang kosong dan melakukan reservasi dengan waktu pengiriman data ke server selama 0.7952 detik.
- M. Y. Aalsalem, dan Z. W. Khan, "CampusSense - A Smart Vehicle Parking Monitoring and Management System using ANPR Cameras and Android Phones," ICACT Transactions on Advanced Communications Technology (TACT), vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 809-815, March, 2016.
- B. M. Kumar Gandhi, dan M. K. Rao, "A Prototype for IoT based Car Parking Management System for Smart Cities," Indian Journal of Science and Technology, vol. 9, no. 17, May 2016.
- N. Moses, dan Y. D. Chincholkar, "Smart Parking System for Monitoring Vacant Parking," International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 717-720, June 2016.
- S. Chauhan, C. Pramanik, A. Chauhan, A. Patil, dan S. Das, "Survey Paper on Internet of Things Based Smart Vehicular Parking System," International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, vol. 4, no. 10, 2016.
- M. Fraifer, dan M. Fernström, "Designing an IoT Smart Parking Prototype System," in Thirty Seventh International Conference on Information Systems, Dublin, 2016.
- Y. Zheng, dan S. Rajasegarar, "Parking Availability Prediction for Sensor-enabled Car Parks in Smart Cities," in 2015 IEEE Tenth International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing (ISSNIP), Singapore, Apr 2015.
- M. Suresh, K. Saravara, dan Sundarajan, "IoT based Airport Parking System," in IEEE 2nd International Conference on Innovations in Information Embedded and Communication Systems, Apr 2015.
- F. Faheem, dan S. Mahmud, "A Survey of Intelligent Car Parking System," Journal of Applied Research and Technology, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 714-726, October 2013.
- V. D. Ichake, P. D. Shitole, dan M. Momin, "Smart Car Parking System Based on IoT Concept," International Journal of Engineering Science Invention, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 48-54, March 2016.
- D. Ichwana, dan W. Syahputra, "Sistem Pembayaran Parkir Menggunakan Near Field Communication Berbasis Android dan Teknologi Internet of Things,” Teknologi dan Sistem Informasi (Teknosi), vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 153-164, 2017.
- H. Alkahrusi, dan I. Al Bahadly, "Intelligent Parking Management System Based on Image Processing," World Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 55-67, 2014.
- S. Shen en, dan W. Hsiang, "A Convenient Vision-based System for Automatic Detection of Park Spaces in Indoor Parking lots using Wide Angle Cameras," IEEE Transaction on Vehicular Technology, vol. 63, no. 6, 2014.
- D. Bonde, R. S. Ketan, dan S. Gaiklwal, "Automated Car Parking System Commanded By Android Application," dalam International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI 2014), LohgaonPune, India, 2014.
- T. N. Pham, M. F. Tsia, D. B. Nguyen, C. R. Dow, dan D. J. Deng, "A Cloud Based Smart Parking System Based on Internet of Things Technology," IEEE Access, vol. 3, September 2015.
- V. Hans, dan P. S. Sethi, “An Approach to Iot Based Car Parking and Reservation System on Cloud,” dalam International Conference on Green Computing and Internet of things (ICGCIoT), India, 2015.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275