Sistem Pemantauan Kadar pH, Suhu dan Warna pada Air Sungai Melalui Web Berbasis Wireless Sensor Network
Web Monitoring System of pH Level, Temperature and Color on River Water using Wireless Sensor Network
Water is a very important natural resource for human life and other living things. Water pollution, especially in river water, should be controlled because of the rapid development. One technology to monitor multiple physical quantities scattered in a region is the Wireless Sensor Network (WSN). WSN technology has the ability to transmit data from sensor readings and forward data received from other nodes. In this study, a prototype was developed to monitor pH level, temperature, and color of river water based on WSN that can be monitored through the web. The sensors at each node are connected to Arduino Uno as a processing unit. Data read from the sensor is sent to the sync node via XBee wireless device. In the sink, the PC also serves as a database server and a web server is used. Test results with two different dispersion indicate that sensor readings can be read by all nodes and received by the sync node and can be displayed on web pages that have been built.
How to cite:
- D. Hendrawan, “Kualitas Air Sungai dan Situ di DKI Jakarta,” Makara Teknologi, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 13-19, April 2005
- S. Yudo, “Kondisi Kualitas Air Sungai Ciliwungdi Wilayah DKI Jakarta Ditinjau dari Parameter Organik, Amoniak, Fosfat, Deterjen dan Bakteri Coli,” Jurnal Air Indonesia, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 34-42, 2010
- D. Syamsi, “Pemanfaatan Teknologi Telemetry Untuk Pengawasan dan Pengendalian Pencemaran Air Sungai,” INKOM, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 103-111, 2012
- R. Wiguna, N. Hendrarini, and R. Handayani, “Manajemen Jaringan Wireless Sensor Network (Wsn) pada Budidaya Lobster Air Tawar,” eProciding Telkom University. 2015. [Online] https://openlibrary.telkomuniversity.ac.id/pustaka/files/104439/jurnal_eproc/jurnal_eproc.pdf. [Diakses 4 Februari 2017]
- Y. E Saputra, J. Jusak, “Rancang Bangun Wireless Sensor Network untuk Monitoring Pencemaran Air Sungai Menggunakan Topologi Mesh Network,” Journal of Control and Network Systems, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 98-106, 2014
- K. S. Adu-Manu, C. Tapparello, W. Heinzelman, F. A. Katsriku, and J. D. Abdulai, “Water Quality Monitoring Using Wireless Sensor Networks: Current Trends and Future Research Directions,” ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks (TOSN), vol. 13, no. 1, February 2017
- S. P. Shahid, and S. S. Kumar, “Sea Water Quality Monitoring Using Smart Sensor Network,” In 2015 in International Conference on Control, Instrumentation, Communication and Computational Technologies (ICCICCT), Kumaracoil, India, 18-19 Dec 2015
- N. M. Phuong, M. Schappacher, A. Sikora, Z. Ahmah, and A. Muhammad, “Real-time water level monitoring using low-power wireless sensor network,” in Embedded World Conference. Nuremberg, Germany, 24-26 Feb 2015
- R. Priyanka, D. S. Kamal, C. Hakima, and M. B. Jean, “Wireless sensor networks: a survey on recent developments and potential synergies,” The Journal of Supercomputing, vol. 68, no. 1, pp. 1-48, April 2014
- P. Mompoloki, Y. Abid, and C. Joseph, “A Wireless Sensor Network Solution for Monitoring Water Quality in Botswana,” in 2016 3rd National Foundation for Science and Technology Development Conference on Information and Computer Science (NICS), Danang, Vietnam, 14-16 Sept 2016
- Z. Lieping, C. Peng, and P. Fei, “Design of Lijiang Water Environment Monitoring System Based on WSN,” in 2016 Eighth International Conference on Measuring Technology and Mechatronics Automation (ICMTMA), Macau, China, 11-12 March 2016
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro as publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275