Sistem Penentuan Lokasi dan Penyimpanan Barang Menggunakan LabVIEW dan Sensor Ultrasonik
Logistics Location and Storage Determination System using LabView and Ultrasonic Sensors
One of the important aspects in industrial field is a good material handling in logistics. Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) can be an alternative to making an optimal logistics system. A widely used type of AGV based on its navigation system is line follower robot. This paper explains about applying the line follower robot integrated with LabVIEW to implement ultrasonic sensor as a radar to determine an empty space in logistic storage. The utilization of ultrasonic radar makes the searching process of empty space in the storage faster. Meanwhile, LabVIEW interface is used to help the operator to monitor material handling process. The result of the testing showed that ultrasonic sensor reading in Virtual Instrument LabVIEW has a good precision level when the line follower robot moves in a straight path. The error rate was 6,19% compared to the real situation.
How to cite:
- H. Barbera, and M. D. Herrero-Perez., “Autonomous Navigation of An Automated Guided Vehicle in Industrial Environtments”, Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2010, Elsevier.
- A. V. Gaur, and M. S. Pawar, “AGV Based Material Handling System: A Literature Review”, IJRSI, Vol.III, Issue IA, 2016.
- M. Sharma, “Control Classification of Automated Guided Vehicle Systems”, in International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), vol. 2, no. 1, 2012.
- L. Schulze, S. Behling, and S. Buhrs, “Automated Guided Vehicle Systems: a Driver for Increased Business Performance”, in Proceeding of the International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists (IMECS) Vol II, 2008, Hong Kong.
- A.A.B. Sulistyono, and A. Sudiarso, “Simulasi Teknik Penanganan Material Sistem Produksi secara Manual dan Otomatis Berbasis Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV)”, in Simposium Nasional RAPI XII, 2013, FT Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.
- T. Davich, “Material Handling Solutions: A Look into Automated Robotics”, in Wunsch Materials Handling Prize, 2010, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- A. Mukti, O. D. Nurhayatii, and E. D. Widianto, “Rancang Bangun Sistem Kontrol Robot Line Follower Menggunakan Logika Fuzzy”, Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 3, no. 4. 2015. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.14710/jtsiskom.3.4.2015.536-543.
- J. Park, Y. Je, H. Lee, and W. Moon, “Design of An Ultrasonic Sensor for Measuring Distance and Detecting Obstacles”, Ultrasonics, vol. 50, 2010
- C. Wagner, S. Armenta, & B. Lendl, “Developing Automated Analytical Methods for Scientific Environtments using LabVIEW”, Talanta, vol. 80, 2010.
- W. Larsen and Ronald, “LabVIEW for Engineers”, 2011, Prentice Hall. Boston.
- Afridanil, Wildian, “Rancang Bangun Sistem Kendali Robot Tangan Menggunakan Bluetooth Berbasis Mikrokontroller Atmega8535”, Jurnal Fisika Unand, vol. 4, 2015.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275