Perancangan Aplikasi "SHOLAT YUKK" Pada Android Sebagai Media Pembelajaran Ibadah Shalat Anak-Anak
Design of "Sholat Yukk" Android Application as Learning Media Children Prayer
The implementation of the five times obligatory prayers a day is mandatory for Muslims. To inculcate the habit of five times praying a day should begin at the early age. Less fortunate, there are only limited media used for practicing the five times prayer that is attractive for children. It requires an innovative, interesting, and easier learning method with the use of technology in Islam especially learning the procedure of the five times a day obligatory prayers. Given the number of smartphones users with the Android operating system, so a "SHOLAT YUKK" software application is made On Android for children’s Learning Media Prayer. The results of this research are the realization of learning application procedures for the five daily prayers based on Android that is used for the five-day prayers learning, especially for children. This "SHOLAT YUKK" software applications on Android as a prayers learning for children can now be used as an obligatory five times a day prayers learning.
How to cite:
- Educa Studio (2015). Marbel Sholat. Dipetik April 5, 2016 dari https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.educastudio.marbelshalat
- AHpro Media (2015). Belajar Sholat. Dipetik April 5, 2016 dari https://play.google.com/storeapps/details?id=com.ahpro.panduanbelajarsholat
- Sutopo, Ariesto Hadi (2012). Teknologi Informasi dan Komunkasi dalam pendidikan. Yogyakarta. Graha Ilmu.
- Sagala, Syaiful (2009). Konsep dan Makna Pembelajaran. Bandung. CV.ALFABET.
- Thohari, A.N.A. (2013). Pembuatan Aplikasi Mobile Learning Sebagai Sarana Pembelajaran di Lingkungan Universitas Diponegoro. Jurnal Sistem Komputer Undip, pp1-11.
- Solusindo, Emedia (2012). Panduan Cepat Pemrograman Android. Jakarta. Elex Media Komputindo.
- El-Fati, Syaifurrahman (2014). Panduan Sholat Praktis dan Lengkap. Jakarta. Wahyu Qalbu.
- Lesmana, Hendy Cahya (2013). Laporan Praktikum Multimedia 2013. Semarang. Universitas Diponegoro.
- Perdana, Desta Arya (2014). Pengertian dan Fungsi Corel Draw. Dipetik April 5, 2016 dari http://cyberspaceinformation.blogspot.com/2013/05/pengertian-danfungsi-corel-draw_3451.html
- SCIRRA (2011). Construct 2. Dipetik April 5, 2016 dari https://www.scirra.com/construct2
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275