- C. H. Avendaño-Arrazate, M. Bolaños M, and A. Mendoza-López, "The cocoa (theobroma cacao l) native in Mexico," Biodiversity International Journal, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 535-536, 2018. doi: 10.15406/bij.2018.02.00109
- R. C. Espino and J. V. Ramos, "Cacao production guide," Philippines Department of Agriculture Bureau of Plant Industry, 2008
- M. S. Fowler, Cocoa beans: from tree to factory. NJ: Wiley, 2009
- M. Apriyanto, "Changes in chemical properties of dried cocoa (theobroma cacao) beans during fermentation," International Journal of Fermented Foods, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 11-16, 2016. doi: 10.5958/2321-712X.2016.00002.8
- E. O. Afoakwa, "Cocoa bean composition and chocolate flavor development," in Chocolate and Science Technology, pp. 80-101, 2016. doi: 10.1002/9781118913758.ch5
- M. J. Delwiche, T. McDonald, and S. V. Bowers, "Determination of Peach firmness by analysis of impact forces," Transactions of American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 249-254, 1987. doi: 10.13031/2013.30435
- J. R. Cooke and R. H. Rand, "A mathematical study of resonance in intact fruits and vegetables using a 3-media elastic sphere model," Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 141-157, 1973. doi: 10.1016/0021-8634(73)90023-1
- H. Chen and J. De Baerdemaeker, "Effect of apple shape on acoustic measurements of firmness," Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research, vol. 56, no. 3. pp. 253-266, 1993. doi: 10.1006/jaer.1993.1077
- N. De Belie, S. Schotte, J. Lammertyn, B. Nicolai, and J. De Baerdemaeker, "Firmness changes of pear fruit before and after harvest with the acoustic impulse response technique," Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research, vol. 77, no. 2, pp. 183-191, 2000. doi: 10.1006/jaer.2000.0592
- E. Macrelli, A. Romani, R. P. Paganelli, E. Sangiorgi, and M. Tartagni, "Piezoelectric transducers for real-time evaluation of fruit firmness. Part II: Statistical and sorting analysis," Sensors and Actuators: A Physical, vol. 201, pp. 497-503, 2013. doi: 10.1016/j.sna.2013.07.037
- A. H. Gómez, J. Wang, and A. G. Pereira, "Firmness of mandarin at different picking dates," Food Science and Technology International, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 273-279, 2006. doi: 10.1177/1082013206067870
- A. H. Gómez, A. G. Pereira, W. Jun, and H. Yong, "Acoustic testing for peach fruit ripeness evaluation during peach storage stage Evaluación acústica de la madurez del melocotón Durante la fase de almacenamiento," Revista Ciencias Técnicas Agropecuarias, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 28-34, 2005, pp. 28-34, 2005
- F. Khoshnam, M. Namjoo, and H. Golbakhshi, "Acoustic testing for melon fruit ripeness evaluation during different stages of ripening," Agriculturae Conspectus Scientificus, vol. 80, no. 4, pp. 197-204, 2015
- T. Tiplica, P. Vandewalle, S. Verron, C. Grémy-Gros, and E. Mehinagic, "Identification of apple varieties using acoustic measurements," in 3rd Conférence Internationale en Métrologie, Le Caire, Egypt, Jun. 2010, pp. 103-110
- J. Hongwiangjan, A. Terdwongworakul, and K. Krisanapook, "Evaluation of pomelo maturity based on acoustic response and peel properties," International Journal of Food Science Technology, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 782-789, 2015. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12700
- M. Lutfi, C. Herlaut, and N. Wahyunanto Agung, "Designing and creating acoustic ripeness tester and experimental testing on Juan Canary melon," Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 242-246, 2011
- A. Zakaria et al., "Improved maturity and ripeness classifications of Magnifera Indica cv. harumanis mangoes through sensor fusion of an electronic nose and acoustic sensor," Sensors, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 6023-6048, 2012. doi: 10.3390/s120506023
- P. B. Bro, C. Rosenberger, H. Laurent, C. Gaete-Eastman, M. Fernández, and M. A. Moya-León, "A support vector machine as an estimator of mountain papaya ripeness using resonant frequency or frequency centroid," in IFIP International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Theory and Practice, Santiago, Chile, Aug. 2006, pp. 335-344. doi: 10.1007/978-0-387-34747-9_35
- C. C. Lien, C. Ay, and C. H. Ting, "Non-destructive impact test for assessment of tomato maturity," Journal of Food Engineering, vol. 91, no. 3, pp. 402-407, 2009. doi: 10.1016/j.jfoodeng.2008.09.036
- D. Z. H. Arenga, J. C. Dela Cruz, and D. Z. H. Arenga, "Ripeness classification of cocoa through acoustic sensing and machine learning," in IEEE 9th International Conference on Humanoid, Nanotechnology, Information Technology, Communication and Control, Environment and Management, Manila, Philippines, Dec. 2017, pp. 1-6. doi: 10.1109/HNICEM.2017.8269438
- R. Abbaszadeh, A. Moosavian, A. Rajabipour, and G. Najafi, "An intelligent procedure for watermelon ripeness detection based on vibration signals," Journal of Food Science and Technology, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 1075-1081, 2013. doi: 10.1007/s13197-013-1068-x
- K. Kangune, V. Kulkarni, and P. Kosamkar, "Grapes ripeness estimation using convolutional neural network and support vector machine," in Global Conference for Advancement in Technology, Bangaluru, India, Oct. 2019, pp. 1-5. doi: 10.1109/GCAT47503.2019.8978341
- Y. Zhang, J. Lian, M. Fan, and Y. Zheng, "Deep indicator for fine-grained classification of banana's ripening stages," EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing, vol. 2018, 46, 2018. doi: 10.1186/s13640-018-0284-8
- A. Chaikaew, T. Thanavanich, P. Duangtang, K. Sriwanna, and W. Jaikhang, "Convolutional neural network for pineapple ripeness classification machine," in 16th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Pattaya, Thailand, Jul. 2019, pp. 373-376. doi: 10.1109/ECTI-CON47248.2019.8955408
- W. Kharamat, M. Wongsaisuwan, and N. Wattanamongkhol, "Durian ripeness classification from the knocking sound using convolutional neural network," in 8th International Electrical Engineering Congress, Chiang Mai, Thailand, Mar. 2020, pp. 1-4. doi: 10.1109/iEECON48109.2020.229571
- Faridah, G. O. F. Parikesit, and Ferdiansjah, "Coffee bean grade determination based on image parameter," Telkomnika, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 547-554, 2011. doi: 10.12928/telkomnika.v9i3.747
- H. Vaviya,1 V. Vishwakarma, A. Yadav, and N. Shah, "Identification of artificially ripened fruits using machine learning," in 2nd International Conference on Advances in Science & Technology, Mumbai, India, Apr. 2019, pp. 1-6. doi: 10.2139/ssrn.3368903
- M. A. M. Fuad et al., "Training of convolutional neural network using transfer learning for Aedes Aegypti larvae," Telkomnika, vol. 16, no. 4, pp.White Paper 1894-1900, 2018. doi: 10.12928/telkomnika.v16i4.8744
- H. Prasetyo and B. A. Putra Akardihas, "Batik image retrieval using convolutional neural network," Telkomnika, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 3010-3018, 2019. doi: 10.12928/telkomnika.v17i6.12701
- R. F. Rachmadi and I. K. E. Purnama, "Paralel spatial pyramid convolutional neural network untuk verifikasi kekerabatan berbasis citra wajah," Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 152-157, 2018. doi: 10.14710/jtsiskom.6.4.2018.152-157
- N. Nurajijah and D. Riana, "Algoritma naïve bayes, decision tree, dan SVM untuk klasifikasi persetujuan pembiayaan nasabah koperasi syariah," Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 77-82, 2019. doi: 10.14710/jtsiskom.7.2.2019.77-82
- I. M. G. Sunarya et al., "Deteksi arteri karotis pada citra ultrasound b-mode berbasis convolution neural network single shot multibox detector," Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 56-63, 2019. doi: 10.14710/jtsiskom.7.2.2019.56-63
- MathWorks, "Deep learning for signal processing with MATLAB," White Paper, 2019
Last update: 2021-03-06 15:58:04
No citation recorded.
Last update: 2021-03-06 15:58:06
No citation recorded.
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Starting in 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s), has never been published before, does not contain statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to articles, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce articles for its own purposes,
- The right to archive articles yourself (please read our deposit policy), and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of articles (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Journal of Technology and Computer Systems).
If the article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that they have been given permission by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agree to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that once published, their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently featured on the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.