- S. Silalahi, “Pengaruh perlindungan sarang dan kepadatan telur terhadap laju tetas telur penyu hijau (chelonia mydas) di pantai pangumbahan, Sukabumi,” thesis, IPB University, Bogor, Indonesia, 1990
- M. Maryani, “Deteksi protein yang hanya diekspresikan pada suhu maskulinasi atau suhu fermentor pada gonad embrio penyu hijau,“ thesis, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia, 2001
- M. A. Ewart, “The embryo and its egg: development and natural history,” in Turtles, M. Harless and H. Morlock (eds.). New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1979, pp. 333-413
- J. R. Spotila and E. A. Standora, “Temperature dependent sex determination in the green turtle (chelonia mydas): effects on the sex ratio on a natural nesting beach,” Herpetologica, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 74-81, 1987
- A. Yusuf, Mengenal penyu. Jakarta: Yayasan Penyu Lestari, 2010
- C. M. Shoemaker and D. Crews, “Analyzing the coordinated gene network underlying temperature-dependent sex determination in reptiles,” Seminars in Cells and Developmental Biology, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 293-303, 2008. doi: 10.1016/j.semcdb.2008.10.010
- A. Barlian and E. Equilibria, “The presence of aromatase in green turtle embryos gonads during the thermosensitive period,” in International Conference on Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Bandung, Indonesia, Nov. 2008, pp. 1-5
- P. M. Hitchins and O. Bourquin, “Factors affecting emergences and nesting sites of hawksbill turtles (Eretmochelys imbricata) on Cousine Island, Seychelles 1995-1999,” Phelsuma, vol. 11, pp. 59-69, 2003
- R. A. Ackerman, “The nest environment and the embryonic development of sea turtles,” in The Biology of Sea Turtle. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 1997, pp. 8 – 106
- E. Rudiana, D. H Ismunarti, and N. Nirwani, “Tingkat keberhasilan penetasan dan masa inkubasi telur penyu hijau, chelonia mydas l pada perbedaan waktu pemindahan,” Ilmu Kelautan: Indonesian Journal of Marine Sciences, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 200-205, 2004
- W. Kunikowski, E. Czerwiński, P. Olijnik, and J. Awrejcewicz,“ An overview of Atmega Avr microcontrollers used in scientific research and industrial applications,” Pomiary Automatyka Robotyka, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 15-20, 2015. doi: 10.14313/PAR_215/15
- M. Margolis, Arduino cookbook second edition. California: O’Reilly Media, 2012
- J. D. Warren, J. Adams, and H. Molle, Arduino robotics. New York: Springer, 2011
- A. Withamana, I. Jaya, and T. Hestirianoto, “Rancang bangun instrumen sistem buoy menggunakan a-wsn protokol zigbee untuk pengamatan pesisir,” Ilmu Kelautan: Indonesian Journal of Marine Sciences, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 179-185, 2013
- M. Idris and I. Jaya, “Pengembangan data logger suhu air berbiaya rendah,” Jurnal Teknologi Perikanan dan Kelautan, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 95-10, 2014
- M. Iqbal and I. Jaya, “Rancang bangun dan uji kinerja drifter buoy,” Jurnal Teknologi Perikanan dan Kelautan, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 57-70, 2011
- P. K. Jayalaxmi and A. Pritviraj, “A real time weather monitoring system with FM channel,” International Journal of Advanced Information and Communication Technology, vol. 1, no. 1, 2014
- D. V. Sari, “Sistem pengukuran suhu tanah menggunakan ds18b20 dan perhitungan resistivitas tanah menggunakan metode geolistrik resistivitas konfigurasi wenner,” Jurnal Teori dan Aplikasi Fisika, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 83-90, 2016
- DFRobot, “Capacitive soil moisture sensor SKU:SEN0193,” [Online]
- P. Pribadi and A. Ananta, “PC data logger berbasis telemetri,” Jurnal Kompetensi Teknik, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 57–64, 2011
- C. K. Tito , E. E. Ampou, S. C. Nugroho, N. Widagti, F. Hamzah, and A. R. Zaky, “Pemanfaatan data logger untuk monitoring suhu di Nusa Penida Bali,” in Bunga Rampai Oseanografi Operasional di Indoneisa. Jakarta: Balitbang Kelautan dan Perikanan, 2014, pp. 49–59
- H. Suryono and T. Rejekiningsih, “Uji persyaratan analisis statistik,” Inovasi Pendidikan, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 187-196, 2007
- S. Sugiyono, Statistika untuk penelitian. Bandung: Alfabeta, 2009
- Y. Leni, “Pengaruh kedalaman sarang dan kelembaban terhadap lama masa inkubasi penyu hijau / chelonia mydas (linnaeus 1758) di pantai Pangumbahan, Sukabumi, Jawa Barat,” thesis, IPB University, Bogor, Indonesia, 2017
- A. Rofiah, H. Retno, and W. Edi, “Pengaruh naungan sarang terhadap persentase penetasan telur penyu lekang (Lepidochelys olivacea) di Pantai Samas Bantul, Yogyakarta,” Jurnal of Marine Research, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 103-108, 2012
- M. R. Marquez, “Sea turtle of the world. An annotated and illustrated catalogue of sea turtle species known to date,” FAO Fisheries Synopsis, vol. 11, no. 125, pp. 43, 1990
- P. L. Lutz and J. A. Musick, “The biology of sea turtle,” in Marine Science Series. London: CRC Press, 1997
- J. D. Miller, “Reproduction in sea turtles,” in The Biology of Sea Turtles. Boca Raton: CRC Press, , 1997, pp. 52-71
- Y. A. Afandy, “Analisis kesesuaian habitat penyu hijau untuk penentuan sistem zonasi taman pesisir pantai penyu pangumbahan, Sukabumi,” thesis, IPB University, Bogor, Indonesia, 2016
- R. H. Bustard, Sea turtle: natural history and conversation. Sydney: Collins, 1972
- J. E. Hill, F. V. Paladino, J. R. Spotila, and P. S. Tomillo, “Shading and watering as a tool to mitigate the impacts of climate change in sea turtle nests,” PLoS ONE, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. e0129528, 2015. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0129528
- M. A. McGehee,“ Effects of moisture on eggs and hatchlings of loggerhead sea turtles (Caretta caretta),” Herpetologica, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 251-258, 1990
- B. Silalahi, “Pengaruh jumlah telur terhadap keberhasilan penetasan telur penyu hijau (Chelonia mydas.l),” thesis, IPB University, Bogor, Indonesia, 1989
- H. Alfiah, “Pengaruh waktu pemindahan telur penyu hijau (Chelonia mydas.l) terhadap tingklat keberhasilan penetasan semi alami di pantai pangumbahan,” thesis, IPB University, Bogor, Indonesia, 1989
- M. A. Ewert, “The embryo and its eggs: development and natural history,” in Turtle, Perspectives and research, vol. 17. New York: Jhon Willey and Sons, 1979, pp. 333-416
- J. A. Zbinden, D. Margaritoulis, and R. Arlettaz, “Metabolic heating in Mediterranean loggerhead sea turtle clutches,” Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology, vol. 334, pp. 151–157. 2006
- H. F. Hirth, “Synopsis of biological data on green turtle (Chelonia mydas),” FAO Fisheries Synopsis, vol. 81, no. 58, 1971
Last update: 2021-03-08 08:12:03
No citation recorded.
Last update: 2021-03-08 08:12:04
No citation recorded.
Copyright (c) 2021 The Authors. Published by Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Starting in 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s), has never been published before, does not contain statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to articles, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce articles for its own purposes,
- The right to archive articles yourself (please read our deposit policy), and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of articles (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Journal of Technology and Computer Systems).
If the article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that they have been given permission by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agree to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that once published, their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently featured on the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.