- R. N. Rosa and S. Zaman, “Pengelolaan pembibitan tanaman kelapa sawit (elais guineensis jacq.) di kebun Bangun Bandar, Sumatera Utara,” Buletin Agrohorti, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 325-333, 2017. doi: 10.29244/agrob.5.3.325-333
- Subdirektorat Statistik Tanaman Perkebunan, Indonesian oil palm statistics 2018. Badan Pusat Statistik, 2019
- Z. Helwani, E. Saputra, W. Fatra, and S. Herman, “Pembuatan biodiesel dari minyak sawit off-grade menggunakan katalis cao/serbuk besi,” in Seminar Nasional Industri Kimia dan Sumber Daya Alam, Banjarmasin, Indonesia, Aug. 2016, pp. 13-18
- Kementerian Perdagangan RI, Laporan akhir analisis strategi Indonesia untuk meningkatkan akses pasar produk crude palm oil (cpo) Indonesia ke Amerika Serikat. Kementerian Perdagangan RI, 2015
- Direktorat Jenderal Pertanian, Pedoman budidaya kelapa sawit (elais guineensis) yang baik. Kementerian Pertanian RI, 2014
- D. Djaenudin, H. Marwan, H. Subagjo, and A. Hidayat, Petunjuk teknis evaluasi lahan untuk komoditas pertanian. Balai Besa spatial decision tree r Litbang Sumberdaya Lahan Pertanian (BBSDLP), Bogor: Badan Litbang Pertanian, 2011
- A. Aldababseh, M. Temimi, P. Maghelal, O. Branch, and V. Wulfmeyer, “Multi-criteria evaluation of irrigated agriculture suitability to achieve food security in an arid environment,” Sustainability, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 803, 2018. doi: 10.3390/su10030803
- Badan Penyuluhan dan Pengembangan SDM Pertanian (BPPSDMP), Rencana strategis 2015-2019, edisi kedua. BPPSDMP-Kementerian Pertanian, 2017
- Food and Agriculture Organization, A framework for land evaluation. FAO Soil Bulletin No. 32, Rome: FAO-UNO, 1976
- S. Pariamanda, A. Sukmono, and H. Haniah, “Analisis kesesuaian lahan untuk perkebunan kopi di kabupaten Semarang,” Jurnal Geodesi Undip, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 116-124, 2016
- R. Rahayu, M. Mujiyo, and R. U. Arini, “Land suitability evaluation of shallot (allium ascalonicum l.) at production centres in Losari district, Brebes,” Journal of Degraded and Mining Land Management, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 1505-1511, 2018. doi: 10.15243/jdmlm.2018.061.1505
- I. W. Nuarsa, I. N. Dibia, K. Wikantika, D. Suwardhi, and I. N. Rai, “GIS based analysis of agroclimate land suitability for banana plants in Bali province, Indonesia,” HAYATI Journal of Biosciences, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 11-17, 2018
- L. Qu, Y. Shao, and L. Zhang, “Land suitability evaluation method based on GIS technology,” in Second International Conference on Agro-Geoinformatics (Agro-Geoinformatics), Fairfax, USA, Aug. 2013, pp. 7-12, 2013. doi: 10.1109/Argo-Geoinformatics.2013.6621869
- S. Hartati and I. S. Sitanggang, “A fuzzy based decision support system for evaluating land suitability and selecting crops,” Journal of Computer Science, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 417-424, 2010. doi: 10.3844/jcssp.2010.417.424
- S. E. Rahim, A. A. Supli, and N. Damiri, “Developing a land suitability evaluation tool in mobile Android application for rubber, cocoa and oil palm,” Journal of ISSAAS (International Society for Southeast Asian Agricultural Sciences), vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 80-90, 2016
- J. A. Widians, M. Taruk, Y. Fauziah, and H. J. Setyadi, “Decision support system on potential land palm oil cultivation using promethee with geographical visualization,” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 1341, no. 4, 042011, pp. 1-9, 2019. doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/1341/4/042011
- S. Rinzivillo and F. Turini, “Classification In geographical information systems,” in European Conference on Principles of Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery. Springer Link, 2004, pp. 374-385. doi: 10.1007/978-3-540-30116-5_35
- A. Nurkholis and I. S. Sitanggang. “A spatial analysis of soybean land suitability using spatial decision tree algorithm,” in Sixth International entropy Symposium on LAPAN-IPB Satellite, Bogor, Indonesia, Dec. 2019, pp. 147-156. doi: 10.1117/12.2541555
- I. S. Sitanggang, R. Yaakob, N. Mustapha, and A. N. Ainuddin, “Classification model for hotspot occurrences using spatial decision tree algorithm,” Journal of Computer Science, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 244 entropy-251, 2013. doi: 10.3844/jcssp.2013.244.251
- I. S. Sitanggang, R. Yaakob, N. Mustapha, and A. N. Ainuddin, “A decision tree based on spatial relationships for predicting hotspots in peatlands,” Telkomnika (Telecommunication Computing Electronics and Control), vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 511-518, 2014. doi: 10.12928/TELKOMNIKA.v12i2.2036
- Balai Besar Penelitian dan Pengembangan Sumberdaya Lahan Pertanian (BBSDLP), Atlas peta tanah semi detail skala 1:50.000, kabupaten Bogor, provinsi Jawa Barat. Bogor: Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Pertanian-Kementerian Pertanian, 2016
- Balai Besar Penelitian dan Pengembangan Sumberdaya Lahan Pertanian (BBSDLP), Atlas peta kesesuaian lahan dan arahan komoditas pertanian pertanian, kabupaten Bogor, provinsi Jawa Barat, Skala 1:50.000. Bogor: Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Pertanian-Kementerian Pertanian, 2016
- S. Mukherjee, A. Mukhopadhyay, and A. B. A. M. Sananda, “Digital elevation model generation and retrieval of terrain attributes using CARTOSAT-1 stereo data,” International Journal of Science and Technology, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 265-271, 2012
- P. Oosterom, W. Quak, and T. Tijssen, “About invalid, valid and clean polygons,” in Developments in Spatial Data Handling. Springer Link, 2005, pp. 1-16. doi: 10.1007/3-540-26772-7_1
- I. S. Sitanggang, R. Yaakob, N. Mustapha, and A. A. B. Nuruddin, “An extended ID3 decision tree algorithm for spatial data,” in International Conference on Spatial Data Mining and Geographical Knowledge Services, Fuzhou, China, Jul. 2011, pp. 48-53. doi: 10.1109/ICSDM.2011.5969003
- M. Sokolova and G. Lapalme, “A systematic analysis of performance measures for classification tasks,” Information Processing & Management, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 427-437, 2009. doi: 10.1016/j.ipm.2009.03.002
- Kementerian Pertanian Republik Indonesia, Produksi, luas panen dan produktivitas sayuran di Indonesia. Jakarta: Pusat Data dan Sistem Informasi-Kementan RI, 2016
- Y. Wang, Y. Li, Y. Song, Y. Rong, and S. Zhang, “Improvement of ID3 algorithm based on simplified information entropy and coordination degree,” Algorithms, vol. 10, no. 4, 124, pp. 1-18, 2017. doi: 10.3390/a10040124
Last update: 2021-03-07 06:47:37
No citation recorded.
Last update: 2021-03-07 06:47:38
No citation recorded.
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Starting in 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s), has never been published before, does not contain statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to articles, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce articles for its own purposes,
- The right to archive articles yourself (please read our deposit policy), and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of articles (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Journal of Technology and Computer Systems).
If the article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that they have been given permission by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agree to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that once published, their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently featured on the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.