- C. C. Denardin, N. Boufleur, P. Reckziegel, L. P. da Silva, and M. Walter, “Amylose content in rice (Oryza sativa) affects performance, glycemic and lipidic metabolism in rats,” Ciência Rural, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 381–387, 2012. doi: 10.1590/S0103-84782012005000002
- B. S. Priya, C. Kumaravelu, A. Gopal, and P. Stanley, “Classification of rice varieties using Near-Infra red Spectroscopy,” in 2015 IEEE Technological Innovation in ICT for Agriculture and Rural Development, Chennai, India, Jul. 2015, pp. 13–16. doi: 10.1109/TIAR.2015.7358524
- L. V. Arsyati, “Tempat penyimpanan beras elektronik berbasis mikrokontroler ATMega16,” Skripsi, Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 2013
- A. Riduansyah and A. Sonita, “Monitoring jumlah beras pada rice box dengan sensor berat dan sensor kelembaban berbasis mikrokontroler,” Jurnal Scientific and Applied Informatics, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 159-164, 2019. doi: 10.36085/jsai.v2i2.196
- M. D. Nastiti, M. Abdurohman, and A. G. Putrada, “Smart shopping prediction on smart shopping with linear regression method,” in 7th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Jul. 2019, pp. 1-6. doi: 10.1109/ICoICT.2019.8835271
- M. Edward, K. Karyono, and H. Meidia, “Smart fridge design using NodeMCU and home server based on Raspberry Pi 3,” in 4th International Conference on New Media Studies, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, Nov. 2017, pp. 148–151. doi: 10.1109/CONMEDIA.2017.8266047
- S. M. Shaheed, M. S. B. Ilyas, J. A. Sheikh, and J. Ahamed, “Effective smart home system based on flexible cost in Pakistan,” in Fourth HCT Information Technology Trends, Al Ain, UAE, Oct. 2017, pp. 35–38. doi: 10.1109/CTIT.2017.8259563
- H. Ghayvat, J. Liu, A. Babu, E. E. Alahi, X. Gui, and S. C. Mukhopadhyay, “Internet of Things for smart homes and buildings: Opportunities and Challenges,” Journal of Telecommunication & the Digital Economy, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 33–34, 2015. doi: 10.18080/ajtde.v3n4.23
- F. Ghassani, M. Abdurohman and A. G. Putrada, "Prediction of smarthphone charging using k-nearest neighbor machine learning," in Third International Conference on Informatics and Computing (ICIC), Palembang, Indonesia, Oct. 2018, pp. 1-4. doi: 10.1109/IAC.2018.8780497
- G. Ristanoski, W. Liu, and J. Bailey, “Time series forecasting using distribution enhanced linear regression,” in Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Gold Coast, Australia, Apr. 2013, pp. 484–495. doi: 10.1007/978-3-642-37453-1_40
- C. Zhang and F. Wang, “Research on correlation analysis between test score and classroom attendance based on linear regression model,” in 2nd International Conference on Industrial Mechatronics and Automation, Wuhan, China, May 2010, pp. 545–548. doi: 10.1109/ICINDMA.2010.5538079
- P. P. Moletsane, T. J. Motlhamme, R. Malekian, and D. C. Bogatmoska, “Linear regression analysis of energy consumption data for smart homes,” in 41st International Convention on Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Microelectronics, Opatija, Croatia, May 2018, pp. 0395–0399. doi: 10.23919/MIPRO.2018.8400075
- A. M. Aprillia, “Pengukuran jarak terbatas menggunakan kombinasi sensor berat dan pegas tekan dengan tampilan pada perangkat smartphone,” PhD Thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta, Indonesia, 2017
- N. Golubovic, R. Wolski, C. Krintz, and M. Mock, “Improving the accuracy of outdoor temperature prediction by IoT devices,” in IEEE International Congress on Internet of Things, Milan, Italy, 2019, pp. 117–124. doi: 10.1109/ICIOT.2019.00030
- A. I. Abdul-Rahman and C. A. Graves, “Internet of things application using tethered msp430 to thingspeak cloud,” in IEEE Symposium on Service-Oriented System Engineering, Oxford, UK, Apr. 2016, pp. 352–357. doi: 10.1109/SOSE.2016.42
- K. Margi and S. Pendawa, “Analisa dan penerapan metode single exponential smoothing untuk prediksi penjualan pada periode tertentu (studi kasus: Pt. Media Cemara Kreasi),” in Seminar Nasional Teknologi dan Informatika, Kudus, Indonesia, Sept. 2015, pp. 259-266
- J. O. Rawlings, S. G. Pantula, and D. A. Dickey, Applied regression analysis: a research tool. Springer Science & Business Media, 2001
No citation recorded.
Last update: 2021-09-19 17:29:27
No citation recorded.
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Starting from 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that:
- their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s),
- has never been published before,
- does not contain statements that violate the law, and
- does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for its own purposes,
- The right to archive all versions of the article in any repository, and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of the article (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), acknowledging its initial publication in this journal (Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer).
Suppose the article was prepared jointly by more than one author. Each author submitting the manuscript warrants that all co-authors have given their permission to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf and notify co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available once published. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.