- I. Maryani and D. Riana, “Clustering and profiling of customers using rfm for customer relationship management recommendations,” in 5th International Conference on Cyber and IT Service Management, Denpasar, Indonesia, Aug. 2017, pp. 2–7. doi: 10.1109/CITSM.2017.8089258
- S. C. Hsu, “The RFM-based institutional customers clustering: case study of a digital content provider,” Information Technology Journal, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1193–1201, 2012. doi: 10.3923/itj.2012.1193.1201
- L. I. U. Jiale and D. Huiying, “Study on airline customer value evaluation based on RFM model,” in 2010 International Conference on Computer Design and Appliations, Qinhuangdao, China, Jun. 2010, pp. 278–281. doi: 10.1109/ICCDA.2010.5541151
- R. A. Daoud, B. Bouikhalene, A. Amine, and R. Lbibb, “Combining RFM model and clustering techniques for customer value analysis of a company selling online,” in 12th International Conference of Computer Systems and Applications, Marrakech, Morocco, Nov. 2015, pp. 1–6. doi: 10.1109/AICCSA.2015.7507238
- J. Luo, P. Shao, and B. Luo, “Research on customer management in EMS Based on RFM,” in 2009 International Conference on Information Technology and Computer Science, Kiev, Ukraine, Jul. 2009, pp. 19–23. doi: 10.1109/ITCS.2009.142
- R. C. Blattberg, B.-D. Kim, and S. A. Neslin, RFM analysis. New York, NY: Springer, 2008, pp. 323–337
- Y. L. Chen, M. H. Kuo, S. Y. Wu, and K. Tang, “Discovering recency, frequency, and monetary (RFM) sequential patterns from customers’ purchasing data,” Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 241–251, 2009. doi: 10.1016/j.elerap.2009.03.002
- M. Khajvand and M. J. Tarokh, “Estimating customer future value of different customer segments based on adapted RFM model in retail banking context,” Procedia Computer Science, vol. 3, pp. 1327–1332, 2011. doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2011.01.011
- M. Khajvand, K. Zolfaghar, S. Ashoori, and S. Alizadeh, “Estimating customer lifetime value based on RFM analysis of customer purchase behavior: Case study,” Procedia Computer Science, vol. 3, pp. 57–63, 2011. doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2010.12.011
- H. C. Chang and H. P. Tsai, “Group RFM analysis as a novel framework to discover better customer consumption behavior,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 14499–14513, 2011. doi: 10.1016/j.eswa.2011.05.034
- M. Mohammadzadeh, Z. Z. Hoseini, and H. Derafshi, "A data mining approach for modeling churn behavior via RFM model in specialized clinics Case study: A public sector hospital in Tehran," Procedia Computer Science, vol. 120, pp. 23-30, 2017. doi: j.procs.2017.11.206
- Y. H. Hu and T. W. Yeh, "Discovering valuable frequent patterns based on RFM analysis without customer identification information," Knowledge-Based Systems, vol. 61, pp. 76-88, 2014. doi: 10.1016/j.knosys.2014.02.009
- A. Dursun and M. Caber, "Using data mining techniques for profiling profitable hotel customers: an application of RFM analysis," Tourist Management Perspectives, vol. 18, pp. 153-160, 2016. doi: 10.1016/j.tmp.2016.03.001
- V. Golmah, "A case study of applying som in market segmentation of automobile insurance customers," International Journal of Database Theory and Applications, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 25-36, 2014. doi: 10.14257/ijdta.2014.7.1.03
- Y. Kameoka, K. Yagi, S. Munakata, and Y. Yamamoto, "Customer segmentation and visualization by combination of self-organizing map and cluster analysis," in 2015 International Conference on ICT and Knowledge Engineering, Bangkok, Thailand, Nov. 2015, pp. 19-23. doi: 10.1109/ICTKE.2015.7368465
- D. L. Olson, Q. Cao, C. Gu, and D. Lee, "Comparison of customer response models," Service Business, vol. 3, pp. 117-130, 2009. doi: 10.1007/s11628-009-0064-8
- S. S. Güllüoğlu, "Segmenting customers with data mining techniques," in International Conference on Digital Information, Networking, and Wireless Communications, Moscow, Russia, Feb. 2015, pp. 154-159. doi: 10.1109/DINWC.2015.7054234
- A. Wijaya and A. S. Girsang, "The use of data mining for prediction of customer loyalty," CommIT (Communication and Information Technology), vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 41-47, 2016. doi: 10.21512/commit.v10i1.1660
- F. Afrin and M. Tabassum, "Comparative performance of using PCA with k-means and fuzzy c-means clustering for customer segmentation," International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, vol. 4, no. 10, pp. 70-74, 2015
- S. Al-Augby, S. Majewski, A. Majewska, and K. Nermend, "A comparison of k-means and fuzzy c-means clustering methods for a sample of cooperation council stock markets," Folia Oeconomica Stetin., vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 19-36, 2015. doi: 10.1515/foli-2015-0001
- A. Taufik and S. S. S. Ahmad, "A comparative study of fuzzy c-means and k-means clustering techniques," in Malaysia University Conference on Engineering and Technology, Melaka, Malaysia, Nov. 2014, pp. 1-7
- A. Sheshasayee and P. Sharmila, "Comparative study of fuzzy c means and k means algorithm for requirements clustering," Indian Journal of Science and Technology, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 853-857, 2014
- S. Ghosh and S. K. Dubey, "Comparative analysis of k-means and fuzzy c- means algorithms," International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 35-39, 2013. doi: 10.14569/IJACSA.2013.040406
- W. Widiarina and R. S. Wahono, "Algoritma cluster dinamik untuk optimasi cluster pada algoritma k-means dalam pemetaan nasabah potensial," Journal of Intelligent Systems, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 33-36, 2015
- A. Aviliani, U. Sumarwan, I. Sugena, and A. Saefudin, "Segmentasi nasabah tabungan mikro berdasarkan recency, frequency, dan monetary: kasus bank BRI," Jurnal Keuangan dan Perbankan, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 95-109, 2011
- K. Coussement, F. A. M. V. den Bossche, and K. W. De Bock, "Data accuracy’s impact on segmentation performance : benchmarking RFM analysis, logistic regression, and decision trees," Journal of Business Research, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 2751-2758, 2012. doi: 10.1016/j.jbusres.2012.09.024
- E. Prasetyo, Data mining konsep dan aplikasi menggunakan MATLAB. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi, 2013
- N. I. Selviana and M. Mustakim, "Analisis Perbandingan k-means dan fuzzy c-means untuk pemetaan motivasi balajar mahasiswa," in Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasi, Komunikasi dan Industri (SNTIKI), Riau, Indonesia, Oct. 2016, pp. 95-105
- J. C. Bezdek, Pattern recognition with fuzzy objective function algorithms. Plenum Press, 1981. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4757-0450-1
- B. Balasko, J. Abonyi, and B. Feil, “Fuzzy clustering and data analysis toolbox,” [online]. Available: https://www.abonyilab.com/fclusttoolbox
- Y. Hu, C. Zuo, Y. Yang, and F. Qu, "A cluster validity index for fuzzy c-means clustering," in International Conference on System Science, Engineering Design and Manufacturing Informatization, Guiyang, China, Oct. 2011, pp. 263-266. doi: 10.1109/ICSSEM.2011.6081293
Last update: 2021-03-06 13:06:18
No citation recorded.
Last update: 2021-03-06 13:06:19
No citation recorded.
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Starting in 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s), has never been published before, does not contain statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to articles, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce articles for its own purposes,
- The right to archive articles yourself (please read our deposit policy), and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of articles (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Journal of Technology and Computer Systems).
If the article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that they have been given permission by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agree to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that once published, their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently featured on the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.