- A. Ali, P. D. Paramita, and A. Fathoni, "Analisis faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi kepuasan pelanggan di perusahaan galangan kapal (studi kasus pada PT. Janata Marina Indah Semarang)," Journal of Management, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 1-12, 2016
- T. Hardiani and R. Hartanto, "Segmentasi nasabah tabungan menggunakan model RFM (recency, frequency, monetary) dan k-means pada lembaga keuangan mikro," in Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi Terapan (SEMATIK), Semarang, Indonesia, Nov. 2015, pp. 463-468
- B. E. Adiana, I. Soesanti, and A. E. Permanasari, "Analisis segmentasi pelanggan menggunakan kombinasi RFM model dan teknik clustering," Jurnal Terapan Teknologi Informasi, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 23-32, 2018. doi: 10.21460/jutei.2018.21.76
- M. A. Yaqin, S. Naja, S. K. Al-Azhar, and K. Mahbullah, "Penerapan metode fuzzy sugeno pada analisis RFM untuk menentukan indeks produk pada permainan hayday," Prosiding SENIATI, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 50-56, 2019
- J. T. Wei, S.-Y. Lin, Y.-Z. Yang, and H.-H. Wu, "Applying data mining and RFM model to analyze customers' values of a veterinary hospital," in 2016 International Symposium on Computer, Consumer and Control (IS3C), Xian, China, Jul. 2016, pp. 481-484. doi: 10.1109/IS3C.2016.126
- N. P. P. Yuliari, I. K. G. D. Putra, and N. K. D. Rusjayanti, "Customer segmentation through fuzzy c-means and fuzzy RFM method," Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, vol. 78, no. 3, pp. 380-385, 2015
- J. Han, M. Kamber, and J. Pei, Data mining: concepts and techniques, 3rd edition. MA: Morgan Kaufman Publishers, 2012
- C. Slamet, A. Rahman, M. A. Ramdhani, and W. Darmalaksana, "Clustering the verses of the Holy Qur'an using k-means algorithm," Asian Journal of Information Technology, vol. 15, no. 24, pp. 5159-5162, 2016
- A. P. Windarto, "Penerapan data mining pada ekspor buah-buahan menurut negara tujuan menggunakan k-means clustering method," Techno. Com, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 348-357, 2017. doi: 10.33633/tc.v16i4.1447
- A. Bastian, "Penerapan algoritma k-means clustering analysis pada penyakit menular manusia (studi kasus kabupaten Majalengka)," Jurnal Sistem Informasi, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 28-34, 2018
- P. Purnawansyah, H. Haviluddin, A. F. O. Gafar, and I. Tahyudin, "Comparison between k-means and fuzzy c-means clustering in network traffic activities," in International Conference on Management Science and Engineering Management, Kanazawa, Japan, Jul. 2017, pp. 300-310. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-59280-0_24
- T. Hardiani, “Segmentasi nasabah simpanan menggunakan fuzzy c means dan fuzzy rfm (recency, frequency, monetary) pada BMT xyz,” Network Engineering Research Operation (NERO), vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 185-192, 2018
- N. Puspitasari, R. Rosmasari, and S. Stefanie, "Penentuan prioritas perbaikan jalan menggunakan fuzzy c-means: studi kasus perbaikan jalan di kota Samarinda," Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 7-14, 2017. doi: 10.14710/jtsiskom.5.1.2017.7-14
- M. N. Sutoyo and A. T. Sumpala, "Penerapan fuzzy c-means untuk deteksi dini kemampuan penalaran matematis," Scientific Journal of Informatics, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 129-135, 2016. doi: 10.15294/sji.v2i2.5080
- R. J. E. Putra, N. Nasution, and Y. Yummastian, "Aplikasi e-zakat penerimaan dan penyaluran menggunakan fuzzy c-means (studi kasus: LAZISMU Pekanbaru)," Digital Zone: Jurnal Teknologi Informasi Dan Komunikasi, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 42-54, 2015
- A. A. Rachman and Z. Rustam, "Cancer classification using fuzzy c-means with feature selection," in 12th International Conference Mathematics, Statistics, and Their Applications, Banda Aceh, Indonesia, Oct. 2016, pp. 31-34. doi: 10.1109/ICMSA.2016.7954302
- N. Puspitasari, J. A. Widians, and P. Pohny, "A clustering of generative and infectious diseases using fuzzy c-means," ITSMART: Jurnal Teknologi dan Informasi, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 22-28, 2018
- R. Patil and A. Khan, "Bisecting K-means for clustering web log data," International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 116, no. 19, pp. 36-41, 2015. doi: 10.5120/20448-2799
- Q. Zhang, Y. Chi, and N. He, "Color image segmentation based on a modified k-means algorithm," in 7th International Conference on Internet Multimedia Computing and Service, New York, USA, Aug. 2015, pp. 1-4. doi: 10.1145/2808492.2808538
- M. S. G. Karypis, V. Kumar, and M. Steinbach, "A comparison of document clustering techniques," in KDD Workshop on Text Mining, Boston, USA, Aug. 2000, pp. 1-20
- M. Wati, W. Indrawan, J. A. Widians, and N. Puspitasari, "Data mining for predicting students' learning result," in 4th International Conference on Computer Applications and Information Processing Technology, Bali, Indonesia, Aug. 2017, pp. 1-4. doi: 10.1109/CAIPT.2017.8320666
- P. Chapman et al., CRISP-DM 1.0 Step-by-step data mining guide. CRISP-DM consortium, 2000
- C.-H. Cheng and Y.-S. Chen, "Classifying the segmentation of customer value via RFM model and RS theory," Expert systems with applications, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 4176-4184, 2009. doi: 10.1016/j.eswa.2008.04.003
- P. Tan, M. Steinbach, and V. Kumar, "Introduction to Data Mining, Boston: Person Education," ed: Inc, 2006
- E. Prasetyo, Data mining mengolah data menjadi informasi menggunakan Matlab. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset, 2014
- L. Kaufman and P. J. Rousseuw, Finding groups in data. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1990
- Y. K. Jain and S. K. Bhandare, "Min max normalization based data perturbation method for privacy protection," International Journal of Computer & Communication Technology, vol. 2, no. 8, pp. 45-50, 2011
Last update: 2021-03-07 02:40:27
No citation recorded.
Last update: 2021-03-07 02:40:28
No citation recorded.
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Starting in 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s), has never been published before, does not contain statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to articles, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce articles for its own purposes,
- The right to archive articles yourself (please read our deposit policy), and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of articles (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Journal of Technology and Computer Systems).
If the article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that they have been given permission by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agree to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that once published, their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently featured on the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.