- G. Munster, D. Clinton, T. Jakel, and E. Murphy, “Next mega tech trend is virtual reality,” 2015. [Online]. Available: https://piper2.bluematrix.com/ sellside/EmailDocViewer?encrypt=052665f6-3484 -40b7-b972
- -, “Statistik Kepariwisataan 2015,” Dinas Pariwisata DIY, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 2015
- I. A. E. R. Juwita, “Strategi pemasaran museum wayang kekayon yogyakarta dalam meningkatkan jumlah pengunjung,” Jurnal Tata Kelola Seni, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 60-74, 2015
- O. D. E. 6DOF; Augmented Reality; Marker based; Position Tracking; Virtual RealityWulansari, A. R. Irawati, and D. K. Anggraeny, “Rancang bangun pemandu virtual berbasis mobile untuk museum lampung menggunakan augmented reality,” Jurnal Komputasi, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 10-17, 2014
- I. E. Sutherland, “A head-mounted three dimensional display,” in Proceedings of Fall Joint Computer Conference, San Francisco, USA, Dec. 1968, pp. 757-764. doi: 10.1145/1476589.1476686
- S. A. Aseeri, “Virtual reality interaction using mobile devices,” thesis, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia, 2014. doi: 10.25781/KAUST-7Z81K
- W. Hürst and M. Helder, “Mobile 3D graphics and virtual reality interaction,” in the 8th International Conference on Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology, Lisbon, Portugal, Nov. 2011, pp. 1-8. doi: 10.1145/2071423.2071458
- F. M. Caputo, I. M. Ciortan, D. Corsi, M. D. Stefani, and A. Giachetti, “Gestural interaction and navigation techniques for virtual museum experiences,” in the 2016 Advanced Visual Interfaces for Cultural Heritage, Bari, Italy, Jun. 2016, pp. 32-35
- G. J. Kim, Designing virtual reality systems: the structured approach. London: Springer, 2012
- L. LaValle, Virtual reality. Cambridge University Press: Illinois, 2017
- D. Valkov, F. Steinicke, G. Bruder, and K. H Hinrichs, “Traveling in 3d virtual environments with foot gestures and a multi-touch enabled,” in the 2010 Virtual Reality International Conference, Laval, France, Apr. 2010, pp 171-180
- A. Kim, N. Darakjian, and J. M. Finley, “Walking in fully immersive virtual environments: an evaluation of potential adverse effects in older adults and individuals,” Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation, vol. 14, no. 1, 2017. doi: 10.1186/s12984-017-0225-2
- M. Slater, M. Usoh, and A. Steed, “Taking steps: the influence of a walking technique on presence in virtual reality,” ACM Transaction on Computer-Human Interaction, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 201–219, 1995. doi: 10.1145/210079.210084
- M. Nabiyouni, A. Saktheeswaran, D. A. Bowman, and A. Karanth, “Comparing the performance of natural, semi-natural, and non-natural locomotion techniques in virtual reality,” in the 2015 IEEE Symposium on 3D User Interfaces (3DUI), Arles, France, Mar. 2015, pp. 3-10. doi: 10.1109/3DUI.2015.7131717
- M. Usoh et al., “Walking > walking-in-place > flying, in virtual environments,” in the 26th Annual Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, Los Angeles, USA, Jul. 1999, pp. 359–364. doi: 10.1145/311535.311589
- L. P. Cheng, P. Lühne, P. Lopes, C. Sterz, and P. Baudisch, “Haptic turk: a motion platform based on people,” in the 2014 IEEE Haptics Symposium, Houston, USA, Feb. 2014, pp. 3463–3472. doi: 10.1109/HAPTICS.2014.6775553
- L. P. Cheng et al., “TurkDeck: physical virtual reality based on people,” in the 28th Annual ACM Symposium on User Interface Software & Technology, Charlotte, USA, Nov. 2015, pp. 417–426. doi: 10.1145/2807442.2807463
- M. C. Whitton et al., "Comparing VE locomotion interfaces," in the IEEE Virtual Reality, Bonn, Germany, Mar. 2005, pp. 123-130. doi: 10.1109/VR.2005.1492762
- K. Vasylevska, H. Kaufmann, M. Bolas, and E. A. Suma, “Flexible spaces: dynamic layout generation for infinite walking in virtual environments,” in the IEEE Symposium on 3D User Interfaces (3DUI), Orlando, USA, Mar. 2013, pp. 39-42. doi: 10.1109/3DUI.2013.6550194
- E. Rubia and A. Diaz-Estrella, “Natural locomotion based on foot-mounted inertial sensors in a wireless virtual reality system,” Presence, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 298-321, 2015. doi: 10.1162/PRES_a_00236
- A. Harris, K. Nguyen, P. T. Wilson, M. Jackoski, and B. Williams, “Human joystick: Wii-leaning to translate in large virtual environments,” in the 13th ACM SIGGRAPH International Conference on Virtual-Reality Continuum and its Applications in Industry, Shenzhen, China, Nov. 2014, pp. 231-234. doi: 10.1145/2670473.2670512
- E. Kokkinara, K. Kilteni, K. J. Blomand, and M. Slater, “First person perspective of seated participants over a walking virtual body leads to illusory agency over the walking,” Scientific Reports, vol. 6, 2016. doi: 10.1038/srep28879
- A. W. Ismail, M. Billinghurst, M. S. Sunar, and C. S. Yusof, “Designing an augmented reality multimodal interface for 6DOF manipulation techniques,” in the 2018 Intelligent Systems Conference, Nov. 2018, pp. 309-322. doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-01054-6_22
- J. James, “VR editor: world scale,” Sketchfab Help Center, 2018, [Online]. Available: https://help.sketchfab.com/hc/en-us/articles/21164 0363-VR-Editor
- J. P. Stauffert, F. Niebling, and M. E. Latoschik, "Effects of latency jitter on simulator sickness in a search task," in the 2018 IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces, Reutlingen, Germany, Mar. 2018, pp. 121-127. doi: 10.1109/VR.2018.8446195
- A. S. Kundu, O. Mazumder, A. Dhar, P. K. Lenka, and S. Bhaumik, "Scanning camera and augmented reality based localization of omnidirectional robot for indoor application," Procedia Computer Science, vol. 105, pp. 27-33, 2017. doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2017.01.183
Last update: 2021-03-07 12:31:59
No citation recorded.
Last update: 2021-03-07 12:32:00
No citation recorded.
Copyright (c) 2019 Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Starting in 2021, the author(s) whose article is published in the JTSiskom journal attain the copyright for their article. By submitting the manuscript to JTSiskom, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s), has never been published before, does not contain statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to articles, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce articles for its own purposes,
- The right to archive articles yourself (please read our deposit policy), and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of articles (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Journal of Technology and Computer Systems).
If the article was prepared jointly by more than one author, each author submitting the manuscript warrants that they have been given permission by all co-authors to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf, and agree to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. JTSiskom will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JTSiskom will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that once published, their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently featured on the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JTSiskom allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JTSiskom to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.