Model CNN LeNet dalam Rekognisi Angka Tahun pada Prasasti Peninggalan Kerajaan Majapahit
CNN LeNet Model for Year Digit Recognition on Relic Inscriptions of Majapahit Kingdom
How to cite:
- L. Shang, Q. Yang, J. Wang, S. Li, and W. Lei, "Detection of Rail Surface Defects Based on CNN Image Recognition and Classification," in 2018 20th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT), Chuncheon-si Gangwon-do, Korea, Feb. 2018, pp. 45–51.
- X. Zhao, X. Shi, and S. Zhang, "Facial Expression Recognition via Deep Learning," IETE Technical Review, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 347–355, 2015.
- Y. Yang, D. Li, and Z. Duan, "Chinese Vehicle License Plate Recognition using Kernel-based Extreme Learning Machine with Deep Convolutional Features," IET Intelligent Transport Systems, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 213–219, 2017.
- H. D. Nguyen and M. Nakagawa, "Deep Neural Networks for Online Handwritten Mathematical Characters," in 18th Meeting on Image Recognition and Understanding, 2015, pp. 1–2.
- S. Lee, S. J. Son, J. Oh, and N. Kwak, "Handwritten Music Symbol Classification Using Deep Convolutional Neural Networks," in 2016 International Conference on Information Science and Security, Pattaya, Thailand, Dec. 2016, pp. 1-5.
- S. Nagaraj, B. Muthiyan, S. Ravi, V. Menezes, K. Kapoor, and H. Jeon, "Edge-based Street Object Detection," in 2017 IEEE SmartWorld, Ubiquitous Intelligence & Computing, Advanced & Trusted Computed, Scalable Computing & Communications, Cloud & Big Data Computing, Internet of People and Smart City Innovation (SmartWorld/SCALCOM/UIC/ATC/CBDCom/IOP/SCI), Jun. 2017, pp. 1–4.
- A. R. F. Quiros et al., "A kNN-based Approach for the Machine Vision of Character Recognition of License Plate Numbers," in 2017 IEEE Regional 10 Conference (TENCON 2017), Nov. 2017, pp. 1081–1086.
- D. Singh, M. A. Khan, A. Bansal, and N. Bansal, "An Application of SVM in Character Recognition with Chain Code," in 2015 Communication, Control, and Intelligent Systems (CCIS), Mathura, India, Nov. 2015, pp. 167–171.
- M. Y. W. Teow, "Understanding Convolutional Neural Networks Using A Minimal Model for Handwritten Digit Recognition," in 2017 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Automatic Control and Intelligent Systems (I2CACIS), Kota Kinibalu, Malaysia, Oct. 2017, pp. 167–172.
- S. Albawi, T. A. Mohammed, and S. Al-Zawi, "Understanding of a Convolutional Neural Network," in 2017 International Conference on Engineering and Technology (ICET), Antalya, Turkey, Aug. 2017, pp. 1–6.
- P. P. Nair, A. James, and C. Saranavan, "Malayalam Handwritten Character Recognition using Convolutional Neural Network," in 2017 International Conference on Inventive Communication and Computational Technologise (ICICCT), Coimbatore, India, Mar. 2017, pp. 278–281.
- Z. Shokoohi, A. M. Hormat, F. Mahmoudi, and H. Badalabadi, "Persian Handwritten Numeral Recognition using Complex Neural Network and Non-linear Feature Extraction," in 2013 1st Iranian Conference on Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis (PRIA). Birjand, Iran, Mar. 2013.
- M. A. H. Akhand, M. M. Rahman, P. C. Shill, S. Islam, and M. M. H. Rahman, "Bangla Handwritten Numeral Recognition using Convolutional Neural Network," in 2015 International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information Communication Technology (ICEEICT), Dhaka, Bangladesh, May 2015, pp. 1–5.
- M. A. Wibowo, M. Soleh, W. Pradani, A. N. Hidayanto, and A. M. Arymurthy, "Handwritten Javanese Character Recognition using Descriminative Deep Learning Technique," in 2017 2nd International Conference on Information Technology, Information Systems and Electrical Engineering (ICITISEE), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, Nov. 2017, pp. 324–329.
- M. He, S. Zhang, H. Mao, and L. Jin, "Recognition Confidence Analysis of Handwritten Chinese Character with CNN," in 2015 13th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR), 2015, pp. 61–65.
- T. Datta, B. Purkaystha, and M. S. Islam, "Bengali Handwritten Character Recognition Using Deep Convolutional Neural Network," in 2017 20th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), Dhaka, Bangladesh, Dec. 2017, pp. 22–24.
- M. D. Zeiler, "ADADELTA: An Adaptive Learning Rate Method," arXiv: 1212.5701 [cs.LG], Dec. 2012.
- K. Simonyan, and A. Zisserman, "Very Deep Convolutional Networks for Large-Scale Image Recognition," arXiv: 1409.1556 [cs.CV], Sept. 2014.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275