Human Vital Physiological Parameters Monitoring: A Wireless Body Area Technology Based Internet of Things
How to cite:
- J. Y. Khan and M. R. Yuce, "Wireless Body Area Network for Medical Applications," In New Development in Biomedical Engineering, InTech, 2010, pp. 591-628.
- A. A. Lukman, AJ. Agajo, K. J. Gana, et al. "Development of A Low Power Consumption Smart Embedded Wireless Sensor Network for the Ubiquitous Environmental Monitoring using Zigbee Module," ATBU Journal of Science and Technology Education, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 94-108, 2017.
- L. A. Ajao, J. Agajo, J. G. Kolo, et al. "Wireless Sensor Networks Based-Internet of Thing for Agro-Climatic Parameters Monitoring and Real-Time Data Acquisition," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 240-252, 2017.
- A. V. Mbakop, A. Lambebo, A. Jayatilleke, and S. Haghani, "Implementation of A Wireless Body Area Network for Healthcare Monitoring," in ASEE-American Society for Engineering Education, 2013.
- I. Z. Jibril, J. Agajo, L. A. Ajao, et al. "Development of a Medical Expert System for Hypertensive Patients Diagnosis: A Knowledge-Based Rules," Advances in Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering (AETE), vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 39-47, 2018.
- C. Otto, "An Implementation of a Wireless Body Area Network for Ambulatory Health Monitoring," M.S. thesis, University of Alabama, Huntsville, 2006.
- M. A. Eneji, V. J. Dickson, and B. J. Onabe, "Health Care Expenditure, Health Status and National Productivity in Nigeria," Journal of Economics and International Finance, vol. 5, no. 7, pp. 258-272, 2013.
- S. N. Ramli and R. Ahmad, "Surveying The Wireless Body Area Network in the Realm of Wireless Communication," in 2011 7th International Conference on Information Assurance and Security (IAS), Melaka, Malaysia, Dec. 2011, pp. 58-61.
- H. Moeen, A. Page, T. Soyata, et al. "Health Monitoring and Management Using Internet of Things (IoT) Sensing with Cloud Based Processing: Opportunities and Challenges," in 2015 IEEE International Conference on Services Computing, New York, USA, July 2015, pp. 285-292.
- A. Archip, N. Botezatu, E. Serban, et al. "An Internet of Things Based System for Remote Patient Monitoring," in 2016 17th IEEE International Carpathian Control Conference, Tatranska Lomnica, Slovakia, June 2016, pp. 1-6.
- N. M. Khoi, S. Saguna, K. Mitra, et al. "IReHMo: An Efficient Internet of Things-Based Remote Health Monitoring System for Smart Regions," in 2015 17th International Conference on E-health Networking, Application & Services (HealthCom), Boston, USA, Oct. 2015.
- M. D. Tikate, R. P. Yenare, D. P. Thakkar, et al. "Biomedical Data Transmission System with Central Monitoring," International Journal of Scientific Research and Engineering Studies (IJSRES), vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 91-95, 2015.
- J. Agajo, N. Bello, F. Ntekim, et al. "Zigbee Based Wireless Patient Temperature and Pulse Monitoring System," Journal of Wireless Sensor Networks, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 1-16, 2016.
- K. Navya and M. B. R. Murthy, "A Zigbee Based Patient Health Monitoring System," International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 483-486, 2013.
- T. Chandrasekhar, J. S. Charavarthi, and V. Srikanh, "Wireless Health Monitoring System using Zigbee," International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, vol. 2, no. 11, pp. 7021-7026, 2013.
- A. Bourouis, M. Feham and A. Bouchachia, "Ubiquitous Mobile Health Monitoring System for Elderly (UMHMSE)," International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT), vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 74-82, 2011.
- K. P. Wagh and S. O. Rajankar, "Wireless Body Area Network: Real-Time Health Monitoring System," in IJCA Proceedings on National Conference on Advancement in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, vol. 1, May 2012.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275