PID Parameters Auto-Tuning on GPS-based Antenna Tracker Control using Fuzzy Logic
How to cite:
- D. Stojcsics and L. Somlyai, "Improvement Methods of Short Range and Low Bandwidth Communication for Small Range UAVs," in IEEE 8th International Symposium on Intelligent Systems and Informatics, Subotica, Serbia, Sept. 2010, pp. 93–97.
- M. Arrawatia, M. S. Baghini, and G. Kumar, "Broadband Bent Triangular Omnidirectional Antenna for RF Energy Harvesting," IEEE Antennas Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 15, pp. 36–39, 2016.
- S. Sun, G. R. MacCartney, M. K. Samimi, et al. "Synthesizing Omnidirectional Antenna Patterns, Received Power and Path Loss from Directional Antennas for 5G Millimeter-Wave Communications," in 2015 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), San Diego, USA, Dec. 2015, pp. 1-7.
- Y.-M. Cai, S. Gao, Y. Yin, et al. "Compact-Size Low-Profile Wideband Circularly Polarized Omnidirectional Patch Antenna With Reconfigurable Polarizations," IEEE Transactions on Antennas Propagation, vol. 64, no. 5, pp. 2016–2021, May 2016.
- B. T. McWilliams, E. E. Schnell, S. Curto, et al. "A Directional Interstitial Antenna for Microwave Tissue Ablation: Theoretical and Experimental Investigation," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 62, no. 9, pp. 2144–2150, Sep. 2015.
- Y. Guo and S. D. Prior, "Development of active gimbal system for directional antenna on a small Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA)," in RPAS Today - Opportunities and Challenges, United Kingdom, Jun. 2014.
- E. R. Juma, H. Wijanto, and U. Sunarya, "Implementation and Analysis of System Automatic Tracking Control Performance 433mhz Frequency Receiver Antenna Polarization Based," e-Proceeding of Engineering, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 185–192, 2015.
- S. Jenvey, J. Gustafsson, and F. Henriksson, "A Portable Monopulse Tracking Antenna For UAV Monash UAVs," in 22nd International Unmanned air vehicle systems : 22nd International Conference, Bristol, United Kingdom, 2007.
- M. Kim, J. Kim, and O. Yang, "Precise attitude control system design for the tracking of parabolic satellite antenna," International Journal of Smart Home, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 275–290, 2013.
- Y. Yalçin and S. Kurtulan, "A Rooftop Antenna Tracking System: Design, Simulation, and Implementation," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 214–224, 2009.
- C.-H. Cho, S.-H. Lee, T.-Y. Kwon, and C. Lee, "Antenna Control System using Step Tracking Algorithm with H∞ Controller," International Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 83–92, 2003.
- J. M. Lin and P. K. Chang, "Intelligent Pd-Type Fuzzy Controller Design for Mobile Satellite Antenna Tracking System with Parameter Variations Effect," in IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Control and Automation (CICA), 2011, pp. 1–5.
- S. A. Fandakli and H. I. Okumus,"Antenna Azimuth Position Control with PID, Fuzzy Logic, and Sliding Mode Controllers," in 2016 International Symposium on Innovations in Intelligent SysTems and Applications (INISTA), Sinaia, Romania, Aug. 2016.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275