Robot Pintar Pengukur Kepuasan Konsumen pada Pusat Perbelanjaan
Intelligent Robot for Measuring Consumer Satisfaction at Shopping Center
The shopping center generally uses the questionnaire instrument in measuring the level of customer satisfaction services. Processing and presentation of conventional questionnaire data tend to be long and less effective. The problem will be solved by using smart robots to measure consumer satisfaction at shopping centers. This robot has a digital questionnaire module located on the robot's chest and the facial module that is used as a robot expression when the consumer chooses to be satisfied or not with the shopping center service. The digital robot questionnaire module is able to accommodate, store and process customer satisfaction data in statistics. Robotic expression when receiving a choice of consumer satisfaction in the form of happy or disappointed facial expressions combined with a voice expression in the form of thanks to customers who have visited.
Note: This article has supplementary file(s).
How to cite:
- Y. D. Yuliani, and E. H. Siregar "Pengaruh Tingkat Kepuasan Konsumen Terhadap Kualitas Pelayanan Pada Ekalokasari Plaza Bogor," Skripsi, Institut Pertanian Bogor, 2014.
- B. Gates, A Robot in Every Home. Scientific American Magazine, 2007.
- H. Samani, and E. Saadatian, "A Multidisciplinary Artificial Intelligence Model of an Affective Robot," International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, vol. 9, no. 6, 2012.
- A. Shah, F. Ali, S. Sohali, and H. Khan, "Intelligent Robotic Waiter With Menu Ordering System," in 1st International Electrical Engineering Congress (IEEC 2016), May 13-14, 2016.
- I. N. K. Wardana, I. G. A. M. Sunaya, and K. A. Yasa, "Laptop-Based Robot Sebagai Pramusaji Restoran Dengan Menerapkan Metode Pengolahan Citra dan Kontrol Fuzzy," in Proceedings Seminar nasional Teknik Elektro (FORTEI 2016), 2016, pp. 40- 46.
- N. Malik, A. Sigh, N. Rani, P. Pratibha, and P. Poonam, "Serving Robot: New Generation Electronic Waiter," International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing, vol. 6, no. 4, 2016.
- S. Pieska, M. Luimula, J. Jauhiainen, and V. Spiz, "Social Service Robots in Wellness and Restaurant Applications," Journal of Communication and Computer, vol. 10, pp. 116-123, 2013.
- M. Omair, A. Rakib, M. Khan, and R. Mahmud, "An Autonomous Robot For Waiter Service in Restaurant," Thesis, BRAC University, Bangladesh, 2015.
- I. Asklolani, "Rancang Bangun Human Intervface Berbasis Android Pada Robot Penerima Tamu," Skripsi, Universitas Indonesia, 2012.
- D. Putro, and J. Litouw, "Robot Pintar Penyambut Costumer Pada Pusat Perbelanjaan Kota Manado," Jurnal Rekayasa Elektrika, vol. 13, no.1, 2017.
- C. Tarunajaya, K. Wijaya, R. Kuwandy, H. Ngarianto, A. Gunawan, and W. Budiharto, "Development of Intelligent Humanoid Robot with Face Recognition Features," IPTEK: The Journal for Technology and Science, vol. 26, no. 2, August 2015.
- S. Soim, B. Joni, J. Junaidi, and F. Damsi, "Perancangan Robot Humanoid Berbasis Mikrokontroler Atmega 32," Jurnal Ampere, vol. 1, no. 2, Juli – Desember 2016.
- “Arduino MP3 shield board with TF card”, Geetech Wiki, September, 1, 2014 [Online]. Available:http://www.geeetech.com/wiki/index.php/Arduino_MP3_shield_board_with_TF_card [Accessed: November. 23, 2017].
- “Serial Port Bluetooth Module (Master/Slave) : HC-05”, ITEAD Wiki, March, 24, 2017 [Online]. Available:https://www.itead.cc/wiki/Serial_Port_Bluetooth_Module_(Master/Slave)_:_HC-05. [Accessed: November. 23, 2017].
- K. Singh, I. Chaudhary, A. Kumari, B. Singh, and M. Kathuria, "Human Live Detection Robot used in Natural Disasters," International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing, vol. 6, no. 4, 1997.
- R. L. Martire, M. P.. de Alwis, B. O. Ang, and K. Garme, "Construction of a Web-based Questionnaire for Longitudinal Investigation of Work Exposure, Musculoskeletal Pain and Performance Impairments in High-performance Marine Craft Populations," BMJ Open, vol. 7, no. 7, December 2017.
- P. A. Saputra, and A. Nugroho, "Perancangan Dan Implementasi Survei Kepuasan Pengunjung Berbasis Web Di Perpustakaan Daerah Kota Salatiga," JUTI: Jurnal Ilmiah Teknologi Informasi, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 63–71, Januari 2017.
- A. Halim, and H. Aksad, "Aplikasi Penerapan Customer Satisfaction Index Pada Pelayanan Kepuasan Masyarakat Di Pengadilan Negeri Kotabaru," JUTISI, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 1257–1266, Desember 2016.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275