Sistem Kontrol Frekuensi Optimal Pada Pembangkit Hibrid Wind-Diesel Dengan Imperialist Competitive Algorithm
Copyright (c) 2017 Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Frequency load arrangement on wind-diesel hybrid power plants (PLTH) becomes a very important thing in order to support the performance of the plant. One method of setting the load frequency is to use additional controllers such as Proportional Integral Derivative (PID). The use of PID also has its own problems, such as adjusting the value of unoptimal gain. In practice the PID gain is observed by trial-error, making it difficult to obtain the optimal value of the PID. In this research, we proposed an intelligent method of Imperialist Competitive Algorithm (ICA) in finding the optimal value of PID. The ICA is a smart method inspired by the competition in power struggles. ICA works based on the objective function, which minimizes Integral Time Absolute Error (ITAE). From the results of ICA optimization obtained value Kp = 63.1087, Ki = 43.2682, Kd = 9.6038. Response system, among others, for the settling time of 5.8 and overshoot of -9.098e-05 to 1.111e-09 pu which is the smallest settling time and overshoot value.
Pengaturan frekuensi beban pada pembangkit listrik tenaga hibrid wind-diesel (PLTH) menjadi hal yang sangat penting agar dapat menunjang kinerja pembangkit. Salah satu metode pengaturan frekuensi beban adalah menggunakan kontroler tambahan seperti Proporsional Integral Derivatif (PID). Penggunaan PID juga mempunyai permasalahan tersendiri, seperti penyetelan nilai gain yang tidak optimal. Dalam penerapannya gain PID ditala secara trial-error, sehingga sulit untuk mendapatkan nilai optimal dari PID. Dalam penelitian ini, diusulkan sebuah metode cerdas yaitu Imperialist Competitive Algorithm (ICA) dalam mencari nilai optimal dari PID. ICA merupakan metode cerdas yang terinspirasi dari kompetisi dalam memperebutkan kekuasaan. ICA bekerja berdasarkan fungsi objektif, yaitu meminimalkan Integral Time Absolute Error (ITAE). Dari hasil optimasi ICA didapatkan nilai Kp = 63.1087, Ki = 43.2682, Kd = 9.6038. Respons sistem yang diperoleh antara lain waktu settling sebesar 5.8 dan overshoot sebesar -9.098e-05 hingga 1.111e-09 pu yang merupakan nilai waktu settling dan overshoot terkecil.
- T. Bhatti, A. Al-Ademi, and N. Bansal, "Load frequency control of isolated wind diesel hybrid power systems," Energy conversion and management, vol. 38, pp. 829-837, 1997
- H. Junrui, H. Yuchun, and T. Wen, "Load frequency control of wind diesel hybrid power systems via predictive control," in Control Conference (CCC), 2012 31st Chinese, 2012, pp. 6698-6703
- M. S. Citraningrum, M. Ashari, and F. A. Pamuji, "Design of frequency control on hybrid wind-diesel with PID-firefly," in Electronics Symposium (IES), 2015 International, 2015, pp. 26-30
- S. Soedibyo, F. A. Pamuji, and M. Ashari, "Control Design of Wind Turbine System Using Fuzzy Logic Controller for Middle Voltage Grid," Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, vol. 13, pp. 476-482, 2015
- W. Tan and J. Zhang, "Load frequency control for wind-diesel hybrid systems," in Control Conference (CCC), 2011 30th Chinese, 2011, pp. 5126-5131
- M. R. Djalal, D. Ajiatmo, A. Imran, and I. Robandi, "Desain Optimal Kontroler PID Motor DC Menggunakan Cuckoo Search Algorithm," SENTIA 2015, vol. 7, 2015
- D. Lastomo, H. Setiadi, and M. R. Djalal, "Design Controller of Pendulum System using Imperialist Competitive Algorithm," Jurnal Intek Politeknik Negeri Ujung Pandang, vol. 4, pp. 53-59, 2017.
- M. R. Djalal, A. Imran, and I. Robandi, "Optimal placement and tuning power system stabilizer using Participation Factor and Imperialist Competitive Algorithm in 150 kV South of Sulawesi system," in Intelligent Technology and Its Applications (ISITIA), 2015 International Seminar on, 2015, pp. 147-152
- A. A. El-Fergany and M. A. El-Hameed, "Efficient frequency controllers for autonomous two-area hybrid microgrid system using social-spider optimiser," IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, vol. 11, pp. 637-648, 2017
- R. Dhanalakshmi and S. Palaniswami, "ANFIS based Neuro-Fuzzy Controller in LFC of Wind-Micro Hydro-Diesel Hybrid Power System," International Journal of computer applications, vol. 42, pp. 28-35, 2012
- D. Lal, A. Barisal, and S. Nayak, "Load frequency control of wind diesel hybrid power system using DE algorithm," in Intelligent Systems and Control (ISCO), 2016 10th International Conference on, 2016, pp. 1-6
- S. Siddik, A. S. Vinayagam, and R. Gopinath, "Load Frequency Control of a Hybrid Wind Diesel System Using Fuzzy Logic Control."
- Z. Abidin, "Pengaturan Frekuensi Beban Hibrid Turbin Angin Diesel Dengan Menggunakan Algoritma Genetika," Jurnal Teknika ISSN, vol. 2085, p. 0859, 2010
- S. A. Taher, M. H. Fini, and S. F. Aliabadi, "Fractional order PID controller design for LFC in electric power systems using imperialist competitive algorithm," Ain Shams Engineering Journal, vol. 5, pp. 121-135, 2014
- F. Hunaini, I. Robandi, and N. Sutantra, "Lateral and Yaw Motion Control of the Vehicle Using Fuzzy Logic and PID Being Optimied by Firefly Algorithm," Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, vol. 87, p. 16, 2016
- M. A. Fassamsi, "optimal tuning pid superconducting magnetic energy storage (smes) menggunakan imperialist competitive algorithm (ica) untuk meredam osilasi daya pada sistem kelistrikan jawa bali 500 kv," ed: Tugas Akhir, Teknik Elektro, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya, Indonesia, 2010
- K. Ogata, Discrete-time control systems vol. 8: Prentice-Hall Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1995
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275