Sistem Parkir Berbasis RFID dan Pengenalan Citra Pelat Nomor Kendaraan
RFID Based Parking System and Vehicle Plate Number Image Recognition
The length of time in manually recording vehicle license plates in the parking system leads to long vehicle queues. This research developed automatic parking system based on RFID and vehicle plate number recognition. Authentication used a camera and Arduino Uno as the controller for RFID reading, feedback and gatekeeper control. The system will compare the character's image and RFID in the record of the database to authorize a vehicle. Image processing was done by contour analysis method and had 91% in accuracy at 60 cm of distance and 131.89 milliseconds of reading speed. The system had been able to work to automatically open and close gates based on the match of RFID and vehicle plate number recognition.
How to cite:
- H. H. Rachmat, and G. A. Hutabarat, “Pemanfaatan Sistem RFID sebagai Pembatas Akses Ruangan,” Jurnal ELKOMIKA, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 27–39, 2014.
- M. Chamdun, A. F. Rochim, and E. D. Widianto, "Sistem Keamanan Berlapis pada Ruangan Menggunakan RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) dan Keypad untuk Membuka Pintu Secara Otomatis," Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 187-194, 2014. [online]. doi:10.14710/jtsiskom.2.3.2014.187-194
- E. Soni, K. Kaur, and A. Kumar, "Design And Development Of RFID Based Automated Car Parking System," The International Journal of Mathematics, Science, Technology and Management, vol. 2, no. 2, pp.6-8, 2013.
- S. Santoso and M. Auliani, "Aplikasi Parkir Kendaraan Memanfaatkan Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)," in Prosiding SNaPP: Sains dan Teknologi 4, no. 1, pp. 405-410, 2014.
- S. Wang, J. Tian, and D. Jia, "Research into a Wireless Smart Parking System", Chemical Engineering Transactions, vol. 46, 2015. [online]. doi:10.3303/CET1546041
- R. Kurniawan, "Development of Electronic Parking System using RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Technology in UMS Area," Skripsi, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta, 2014.
- H. Kurniawan, R. Suhatman, and Y. E. Putra, "Aplikasi Sistem Parkir Mobil dengan Pemilihan Blok Parkir pada Pusat Perbelanjaan Menggunakan Radio Frequency Identification (Studi Kasus Parkiran Mall Ciputra Seraya Pekanbaru)," Jurnal Aksara Komputer Terapan, vol. 3, no. 2, 2014.
- K. Sushma, P. R. Babu, and J. N. Reddy, "Reservation based vehicle parking system using GSM and RFID technology," International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 495-498, 2013.
- M. Patil, and V. N. Bhonge, "Wireless Sensor Network and RFID for Smart Parking System," International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, vol. 3, no. 4, pp.188-192, 2013.
- D. Triyadi, "Sistem Otomatisasi Gerbang Dengan Pengolahan Citra Membaca Nomor Plat Kendaraan," Skripsi, Universitas Komputer Indonesia, 2014.
- S. S. Wibisono, "Otomatisasi Sistem Keamanan Kendaraan Bermotor Berbasis Pengolahan Citra Pengenalan Karakter," Skripsi, Program Studi Teknik Elektro Unika Soegijapranata, 2014.
- F. H. Elisya, R. D. Rahayani, and M. Diono, "Otomatisasi Gerbang Parkir Dengan Membaca Nomor Plat Kendaraan," Jurnal Aksara Elementer, vol. 5, no. 1, 2017.
- R. V. Imbar, and R. Arianto, "Manajemen Parkir Menggunakan Mikrokontroler dan Pengenalan Citra Plat Nomor Kendaraan," Jurnal Informatika, vol. 10, no. 2, Desember 2014.
- M. G. Gumelar, I. Fibriani, D. Setiabudi, and B. Supeno, "Analisis Sistem Pengenalan dan Keamanan Kriptografi Hill Cipher pada Plat Nomor Kendaraan Menggunakan Metode Template Matching," in Prosiding Seminar Nasional ReTII, Maret 2016.
- F. Kurniawan, M. Shafry, M. Rahim, and N. Sholihah, “Characters Segmentation of Cursive Handwritten Words based on Contour Analysis and Neural Network Validation,” Journal of ICT Research and Applications, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1–16, 2011.
- H. Fitriawan, O. Pucu, Y. Baptista, "Identifikasi Plat Nomor Kendaraan Secara Off-line Berbasis Pengolahan Citra dan Jaringan Syaraf Tiruan," Jurnal Rekayasa dan Teknologi Elektro, vol. 6, no. 2, Mei 2012.
- D. Avianto, "Pengenalan Pola Karakter Plat Nomor Kendaraan Menggunakan Algoritma Momentum Backpropagation Neural Network", Jurnal Informatika, vol. 10, no. 1, Jan 2016.
- RDM6300 125kHz Card Reader Module. [Online]. Available: http://wiki.iteadstudio.com/RDM6300. [Accessed: 3 Juli 2017]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275