Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pemilihan Line-up Pemain Sepak Bola Menggunakan Metode Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making dan K-Means Clustering
Decision Support System for Football Players Lineup Selection using Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making and K-Means Clustering Methods
In football, the selection of players line-up is based on their statistical performance. In this research, the line-up selection can implement the decision support system (DSS) with FMADM SAW method. The criteria were used are goal, assists, saves, clean sheets, yellow cards, red cards, games, and an own goal. Then, the assessment players performance is using K-Means Clustering. There are two clusters: cluster_cukup and cluster_baik. The system used Manchester City player data in Forward, Midfielder, Defender and Goal Keeper position. The purpose of this research is applying the FMADM and K-Means Clustering method to the system. Based on the results, the line-up selection can be processed by FMADM method and the performance assessed by K-Means Clustering method. By using the system, the selection and the assessment can be conducted and give the best decision for football coach objectively.
How to cite:
- S. P. K. Utomo, and P. Kurniawan, “Sistem Penunjang Keputusan dalam Pemilihan Pemain Untuk Posisi Tertentu pada Sepakbola,” Semnasteknomedia Online, vol. 4, no. 1, Februari 2016.
- E. Turban, J. Aronson, and T. P. Liang, Decision Support Systems and Intelligent Systems 7th Edition. NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall, 2005, pp. 10-15.
- R. Amalia, A. Fadlun, and K. Arivanty, "Sistem Pendukung Keputusan untuk Menentukan Penerima Beasiswa Bank BRI Menggunakan FMADM (Studi Kasus: Mahasiswa Fakultas Teknologi Industri Universitas Islam Indonesia)," in Seminar Nasional Aplikasi Teknologi Informasi (SNATI), Yogyakarta: UII, 20 Juni 2009.
- S. Kusumadewi, S. Hartati, A. Harjoko, and R. Wardoyo, Fuzzy Multi-Attribute Decision Making (Fuzzy MADM). Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu, 2006.
- F. A. Hermawati, Data Mining. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi, 2013.
- S. Eniyati, "Perancangan Sistem Pendukung Pengambilan Keputusan untuk Penerimaan Beasiswa dengan Metode SAW (Simple Additive Weighting)," Dinamik-Jurnal Teknologi Informasi, vol. 16, no. 2. Juli 2011. [Diakses 20 Maret 2017]
- J. Aranda, and W.A.G. Natasya, "Penerapan Metode K-Means Cluster Analysis pada Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pemilihan Konsentrasi Untuk Mahasiswa International Class STMIK Amikom Yogyakarta," in Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasi dan Multimedia, Yogyakarta: UII, 6-7 Februari 2016.
- A. Singla, and M. Karambir. "Comparative analysis & evaluation of euclidean distance function and manhattan distance function using k-means algorithm," International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJARSSE), vol. 2 no. 7. pp. 298-300, Juni 2012.
- B. N. Sari, "Identification of Tuberculosis Patient Characteristics Using K-Means Clustering," Scientific Journal of Informatics, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 31-40. 17 November 2016. [Diakses 4 April 2017]
- K. Kusrini, Konsep dan Aplikasi Sistem Pendukung Keputusan. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi, 2007.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275