Sistem Pakar Diagnosis Hama dan Penyakit Tanaman Hortikultura dengan Teknik Inferensi Forward dan Backward Chaining
Expert System for Diagnosis of Plant Pest and Disease Horticulture with Forward and Backward Chaining Inference
One of the obstacles to doing cultivation of horticulture plant is to overcome pest and disease. Pest and disease attack can decrease productivity and even causes harvest fail that influence toward one of income sources in the country. Therefore the diagnose on pest and disease must be done fastly and accurately. One of horticulture plant is red onion and chili plant. An expert system is offered as the second choice after expert on consultation. Using Expert System Development Life Cycle (ESDLC) method, combination inference engine and backward chaining for diagnosing pest and horticulture plant disease created as giving the solution. The technique of reasoning used in this research is rule-based. The result of the research is an application that can be used to diagnosis pest and disease horticulture plant, that are red onion and chili. By this application, the farmer can determine quick action should be taken if the farm pests and diseases, without waiting for a consultation with an expert to do the handling. The application result also could be a learning system to the farmer about pest and disease horticulture plant.
How to cite:
- Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Pertanian, "Kebijakan Tanggap Ledakan Hama Penting Tanaman Perkebunan", Kementrian Pertanian, 2011
- G. R. Baur, and D. V. Pigford, "Expert System For Business : Concept and Implementations", Boyd & Fraser Publishing Company, Boston-USA, 1990
- J. P. Ignizio, "Introduction To Expert Systems : The Development and Implementation of Rule Based Expert System", McGraw-Hill International Editions, 1991
- S. K. Sharma, K. R. Singh, and A. Singh, "An Expert System for diagnosis of diseases in Rice Plant", International Journal of Artificial Intelligence, vol.1, no. 1, 2010
- P. S. K. Patra, "An Expert System for Diagnosis Of Human Diseases", International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 1, no. 13, 2010
- S. S. Naser, and A. Z. A. Ola, "An Expert System For Diagnosing Eye Diseases Using Clips", Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, vol. 4, no. 10, 2008
- W. Ardianto, W, Anggraeni, and A. Mukhlason, "Pembuatan Sistem Pakar Untuk Pendeteksian dan Penanganan Dini Pada Penyakit Sapi Berbasis Mobile Android dengan kajian Kinerja Teknik Knowledge Representation", Jurnal Teknik ITS, vol. 1, no. 1, 2012
- E. G. Wahyuni, and W. Prijodiprojo, "Prototype Sistem Pakar untuk Mendeteksi Tingkat Resiko Penyakit Jantung Koroner dengan Metode Dempster-Shafer", IJCCS-Indonesian Journal of Computing and Cybernetics Systems, vol.7, no.2, 2013, pp. 133-144
- D. Agustina, H. Mustafidah, and M. R. Purbowati, "Sistem Pakar Diagnosa Penyakit Kulit Akibat Infeksi Jamur", JUITA (Jurnal Informatika), vol. 4 Nomor 2, 2016
- E. Turban, "Expert System and applied Artificial Intelligence", Macmilan Publishing Company, New York, 1995
- G. W. Sasmito, "Sistem Informasi : Konsep Dasar, Analisis dan Perancangan", Harin Sentosa, 2015
- D. Ariyus, "Computer Security", Edisi 1. Yogyakarta: Andi, 2006.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro as publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275