Pembuatan Simulasi 3D Virtual Reality Berbasis Android Sebagai Alat Bantu Terapi Acrophobia
Development of 3D Virtual Reality on Android as Acrophobia Therapy Tool
Virtual Reality is three-dimensional technology and developing rapidly at the moment. Therefore, Virtual Reality technology implementation will be useful for people. One of this implementation is in clinical fields, which is for handling phobia. One of the therapies provided by a therapist to patients is by using flooding technique that faces the patient in the situation that confronts the making of fear until no longer feel anxious. In some cases, the flooding technique for acrophobia almost impossible because of the level of dangerous and the expensive cost. By using game engine Unity and Multimedia Development Life Cycle (MDLC) method which has six stages, concept, design, material collection, assembly, testing, and distribution, application development Android-based Virtual Reality will resolve the issue. Based on the results of Black-box method, functions from the application of virtual reality simulation as a tool for the treatment of acrophobia has already worked well. Further research is needed to find out the impact of application in the medical sector.
How to cite:
- P. Halgin, Richard., Krauss Whitbourne, Susan. Psikologi Abnormal: Prespektif Klinis Pada Gangguan Psikologi. Salemba Humanika, 2009.
- Jonathan Linowes. Unity Virtual Reality Projects. Packt Publishing Ltd, 2015.
- Yao, Richard., Heath, Tom., Davies, Aaron., Forsyth, Tom., Mitchell, Nate., Hoberman, Perry. Oculus VR Best Practices Guide. Oculus VR, LLC, 2014.
- Weghorst, Suzanne., Seibel, Eric., Oppenheimer, Peter., Hoffman, Hunter., Schowengerdt, Brian. Medical Interface Research at The HIT Lab. Springer-Verlag London Limited, 2008.
- Repetto, Claudia., Gaggioli, Andrea., Pallavicini, Federica., Cipresso, Pietro., Raspelli, Simona., Riva, Giuseppe. Virtual Reality an Mobile Phones in The Treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorders: a Phase-2 Clinical Trial. Springer-Verlag London Limited, 2011.
- I. Binanto. Multimedia Digital-Dasar Teori dan Pengembangannya. Yogyakarta: C.V. ANDI OFFSET, 2010.
- Goldstone, Will. Unity Game Development Essentials. Packt Publishing, 2009.
- Ariatmanto, Dhani., Yoga Erlangga, Abisika. Penerapan visualisasi 3D dengan Atuodeks Maya. Penerbit Andi, 2015.
- Roy, Kenny., Rivera, Fiona. Sams Teach Yourself Maya in 24 Hours. Pearson Education, Inc, 2014.
- Thorn, Alan. Mastering Unity Scripting. Packt Publishing Ltd, 2015.
- Blackman, Sue. Beginning 3D Game Development with Unity. Lucasfilm Ltd, 2011.
- Naas, Paul. Autodesk Maya 2014 Essentials. John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 2013.
- Kurniawan, Agus. Pengenalan Bahasa C#. Project Otak, 2004.
- Nugroho, Adi., Mengembangkan Aplikasi Basis Data Menggunakan C# dan SQL Server. Andi, Yogyakarta, 2010.
- H, Erico Darmawan. Pemrograman Dasar Berorientasi Objek C#. Informatika, Bandung, 2014.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro as publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275