Implementasi Policy Base Routing dan Failover Menggunakan Router Mikrotik untuk Membagi Jalur Akses Internet di FMIPA Unnes
Implementation of Policy Base Routing and Failover using Mikrotik Router to Distribute Internet Access in FMIPA Unnes
Increasing requirement for information in every year become an important requirement for every society, organizations, and others institution. Semarang State University (Unnes) had using online information systems in every aspect. It needs high speed and reliable internet connection, so the using of two Internet Service Provider (ISP) or public pathways are highly commended. Internet access point density due to the number of users such as students, faculty, and employees to be one of the factors that can interfere with such information systems. Routing settings on Mikrotik router become one of the solutions to reduce density access to the Internet. The function of policy-based routing is to separate the path which will be passed when the accessing the Internet and the function of failover technique is to move path automatically if one access point (ISP) impaired / down. Comparison before and after applying these two techniques while accessing the Unnes information systems results increasing access speed with 4 ms response time faster than before used policy-based routing.
How to cite:
- F. J. Bhayangkara, and I. Riadi, “Implementasi Proxy Server dan Load Balancing Menggunakan Metode Per Connection Classifier (PCC) Berbasis Mikrotik (Studi kasus: Shmily.net)”, Jurnal Sarjana Teknik Informatika, vol.2, no.2, 2014
- D. Sutadi, G. Bilardo, R. Bastian, and R., B. Mulianto, “Analisis dan Optimalisasi Jaringan Pada Pt Next Generation Wave”, Jurnal Teknik Komputer, vol.20, no.01, 2012
- M. A. Muslim, “Pengembangan Sistem Informasi Jurusan Berbasis Web untuk Meningkatkan Pelayanan dan Akses Informasi”, Jurnal MIPA, vol.35, no.1, 2012
- T. Andrasto, “Pengembangan Sistem Database Hasil Penelitian dan Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat Dosen Unnes”, Jurnal Teknik Elektro, vol.5, no.2, 2015
- F. R. Doni, “Optimalisasi Jaringan Wireless Dengan Router Mikrotik Studi Kasus Kampus BSI Tangerang”, Evolusi, vol.2, no.1, 2015
- R. R. Shofiyan, “IP Policy Based Routing Simple Load Balancing Metode PCC Dengan Failover Queue Tree Model PCQ Di MikroTik Pada Badan Meteorologi Klimatologi Dan Geofisika (BMKG)”, Skripsi, Universitas Dian Nuswantoro, 2014.
- I. E. Putra, “Perancangan Jaringan Hotspot Berbasis Mikrotik Router OS 3.3.0”, Jurnal TeknoIf, vol.1, no.1, 2013
- Y. Osadhani, I. Wijaya, and A. S. Pratama, “Analisis dan Implementasi Teknik Failover dan Filtering Content pada PT. Budiman Sejahtera Development”, PhD. Thesis, BINUS, Indonesia, 2015.
- A. E. Maulana, B. Pawitra, E. Setiawan, and R. Shaleh, “Sistem Optimasi Pembebanan Jaringan dengan Koneksi Internet Ganda Menggunakan Mikrotik 2012”, PhD. Thesis, BINUS, Indonesia, 2012.
- E. Arianto, M. Sholeh, and E. K. Nurnawati, “Implementasi Load Balancing Dua Line ISP Menggunakan Mikrotik Routeros Studi Kasus Sistem Jaringan LAN di PT. Wahana Semesta Bangka (Babel Pos)”, Jurnal Jarkom, vol.1, no.2, 2014
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275