Penerapan Quality of Service Pada Jaringan Internet Menggunakan Metode Hierarchical Token Bucket
Application of Quality of Service on Internet Network using Hierarchical Token Bucket Method
One of the problems frequently encountered by internet users is slow internet access. In particular, when there are many users share the internet bandwidth. This problem may occur as there is no bandwidth management system employed. HTB is one of the bandwidth management system available on Linux that can be installed on a network. This research focuses on the implementation of the HTB as a bandwidth management system. Based on the testing done, it is shown that after using HTB as bandwidth manager, internet access can be controlled and every client gets bandwidth as needed. The performance achieved when HTB is employed outperforms the non-HTB scenario. With HTB, the packet loss and failed transaction are reduced more than 90%.
- Allied Telesis, “QoS White Paper,” QoS White Paper. pp. 1–12, 2007.
- I. Riadi and W. P. Wicaksono, “Implementasi Quality of Service M enggunakan Metode Hierarchical Token Bucket,” JUSI Vol. 1, No. 2 Sept. 2011, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 93–104, 2011.
- S. Agoes, A. Putranto, D. J. T. Elektro-fti, and U. Trisakti, “SIMULASI KUALITAS LAYANAN VOIP PAKET CBQ DENGAN MEKANISME LINK SHARING,” JETri, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 41–64, 2007.
- A. I. Wijaya and L. B. Handoko, “Manajemen Bandwidth Dengan Metode Htb ( Hierarchical Token Bucket ) Pada Sekolah Menengah Pertama Negeri 5 Semarang,” J. Tek. Inform. UDINUS, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1–3, 2013.
- B. Santosa, Manajemen Bandwidth Internet dan Intranet. 2007.
- A. Akmal, F. Susanti, and M. I. Iskandar, “Konfigurasi dan Analisis Manajemen Bandwidth pada PC Router Menggunakan Metode HTB ( Hierarchy Token Bucket ) dan CBQ ( Class Based Queue ) Studi Kasus Kantor Badan Pertanahan Nasional Bukittinggi,” pp. 1–8.
- Y. Arifin, “Implementasi Quality of Service dengan Metode HTB (Hierarchical Token Bucket) pada PT. Komunika Lima Duabelas,” J. Elektron. Ilmu Komput. Univ. Udayana, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 1–7, 2012.
- S. Alwakeel and A. Prasetijo, “A policy-based admission control scheme for voice over IP networks,” J. Comput. Sci., vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 817–821, 2009.
- Rasudin, “QUALITY OF SERVICE (QOS) PADA JARINGAN INTERNET DENGAN METODE HIERARCHY TOKEN BUCKET,” J. Penelit. Tek. Inform., vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1–15, 2014.
- S. Prayoga, “Implementasi Pengaturan dan Prioritas Bandwidth Dengan Hierarchical Token Bucket Berbasiskan GUI Pada Linux Server Clear OS,” J. Tek. Komput. Unikom – Komputika, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 22–28, 2013.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro as publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275