Analisis Model Penelusuran Backward Chaining dalam Mendeteksi Tingkat Kecanduan Game pada Anak
Backward Chaining Analysis Model in Detecting Game Addiction Levels in Children
Game addiction rate can be detected by applying expert system. This study developed a model of game addiction analysis using backward chaining. This model uses six types of game addiction behavior, among others, salience, euphoria, conflict, tolerance, withdrawal, relapse and reinstatement. Someone is said to be addicted to the game if it meets at least three types of game addiction behavior. Testing the validity of the model is done by testing the closeness of the agreement between the model analysis and expert analysis, resulting in a value of 0.78 which means having a strong agreement.
How to cite:
- C. Green, and D. Bavelier, “The cognitive neuroscience of video game. Digital Media: Transformations in Human Communication,” Messaris & Humphreys, Eds, 2004.
- A. Latubessy, and M. N. Ahsin, “Hubungan Antara Adiksi Game Terhadap Keaktifan Pembelajaran Anak Usia 9-11 Tahun,” Jurnal Simetris, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 687-692, 2016.
- E. J. Lee, “A case study of internet game addiction,” Journal of Addiction Nursing, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 208-213, 2011.
- Faried, “Perilaku Remaja Pecandu Game Online,” Skripsi, IKIP PGRI, Semarang, 2012.
- S. Kusumadewi, “Artificial Intelligence (Teknik dan Aplikasinya),” Graha Ilmu,Yogyakarta, 2003.
- I. Akil, “Analisa Efektifitas Metode Forward Chaining Dan Backward Chaining Pada Sistem Pakar,” Jurnal Pilar Nusa Mandiri, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 35-42, 2017.
- E. Sianturi, “Sistem Pakar Diagnosa Gejala Kecanduan Game Online Dengan Menggunakan Metode Certainty Factor,” Jurnal Pelita Informatika Budi Darma, vol. VII, no. 3, 2014.
- S. Iriani, “Penerapan Metode Backward Chaining pada Sistem Pakar Diagnosa Penyakit Tulang Manusia,” IJNS – Indonesian Journal on Networking and Security, vol. 4, no. 1, 2015.
- G. W. Sasmito, “Sistem Pakar Diagnosis Hama dan Penyakit Tanaman Hortikultura dengan Teknik Inferensi Forward dan Backward Chaining,” Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 69-74, 2017.
- A. Latubessy, and E. Wijayanti, “Model Identifikasi Kecanduan Game Menggunakan Backward Chaining,” Jurnal Simetris, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 9-14, 2017.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro as publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275