Aplikasi Sistem Pakar Berbasis Mobile Untuk Diagnosis Dini Meningitis
Mobile Application of Expert System for Meningitis Early Diagnosis
In Indonesia, cases of meningitis happen quite a lot because meningitis patients are not aware that he was infected with meningitis. This is because the early symptoms resemble regular headaches. Lack of community information about a disease and its symptoms and causes make the process of treatment is slow so it can make the disease worse and fatal. This research is devoted to makes of meningitis expert system that can be used by the public to solve the problem. This expert system is developed using Expert System Development Life Cycle (ESDLC). The steps to create an expert system using this method are assessment, acquisition of knowledge, design, and testing. This application tested using black box testing methods and directly testing by an expert. Based on test results showed a qualitative testing that system there is no error of its functions. Application of expert system can make the process of diagnosis according to the data obtained from the experts. For renew of disease and symptoms, it can be done by modifying the database.
How to cite:
- WHO, “Meningococcal Meningitis, ” WHO, July 3, 2015, [Online]. Available: http://www.who.int/csr/disease/meningococcal/en/ [Diakses 15 Maret 2016].
- Kelompok Studi Neuro Infeksi, Infeksi Pada Sistem Saraf, Surabaya: Pusat Penerbitan dan Percetakan UNAIR, 2011.
- Rahmatiah, “Pengaruh Vaksinasi Terhadap Kekebalan Tubuh Bayi”. Ebuletin LPMP Sulsel, April 2015. [Online]. Available: http://www.lpmpsulsel.net/v2/attachments/343_Pengaruh%20Vaksinasi%20Terhadap%20Bayi.pdf. [Diakses 17 Maret 2016].
- S. Dhany, “Perancangan Sistem Pakar Untuk Diagnosa Penyakit Anak, ” Skripsi S1, Universitas Sumatera Utara, Medan, 2009.
- W. Widiastuti, D. Destiani, dan D. J. Dhamiri, “Aplikasi Sistem Pakar Deteksi Dini Pada Penyakit Tuberkulosis,” Jurnal Sekolah Tinggi Teknologi Garut, 2012.
- A. Ramdhani, R. R. Isnanto, I. P. Windasari, “Pengembangan Sistem Pakar Untuk Diagnosis Hepatitis Berbasis Web Menggunakan Metode Certainty Factor,” Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, vol.3, no.1, Januari 2015. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.14710/jtsiskom.3.1.2015.58-64.
- D. R. Malvianto, “Aplikasi Sistem Pakar Berbasis Mobile Device Untuk Diagnosa Awal Gangguan Kesehatan, ” Skripsi S1, Universitas Komputer Indonesia, Bandung, 2010.
- D. Kurniawati, “Aplikasi Sistem Pakar Diagnosa Penyakit Menular Pada Anak Berbasis Android,” Universitas Gunadarma, 2013. [Online]. Available: http://library.gunadarma.ac.id/repository/view/3766429
- S. A. Naser, R. A. Dahdooh, A. Mushtaha, and M. E. Naffar, “Knowledge Management in ESMDA : Expert System for Medical Diagnostic Assistance,” ICGST-AIML Journal, vol.10, p.34, October 2010.
- M. Jumiyati, B. Pramono, "Aplikasi Sistem Pakar Diagnosis Penyakit TB Paru pada Anak dengan Metode Logika Fuzzy Berbasis Android,", semanTIK, vol. 1, no. 1, 2015.
- jQuery Foundation, “A Touch-Optimized Web Framework,” [Online]. Available: http://jquerymobile.com. [Diakses 30 Maret 2016].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275