Layanan Infrastruktur Komputasi Multitenant dengan OpenStack di Lingkungan MaaS
Multitenant Computing Infrastructure Service with OpenStack in MaaS Environment
The growth of high-quality computing needs triggers the development of infrastructure that requires huge costs and resources. This research applied OpenStack in Metal as a Service (MaaS) environment to provide multitenant infrastructure services in the form of virtual machines (IaaS). The capacity of this IaaS system can be configured based on the needs of the computing resources (CPUs, memory, storage, and network interfaces). Users within the tenant can request infrastructure services as their needs without requiring human interaction with each service provider.
How to cite:
- P. Mell and T. Grance, “The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing Recommendations of the National Institute of Standards and Technology,” U.S Department of Commerce, 2011. [Online]. http://faculty.winthrop.edu/domanm/csci411/Handouts/NIST.pdf.
- Y. Jadeja and K. Modi, “Cloud computing-Concepts, Architecture and Challenges,” In the 2012 International Conference on Computing, Electronics and Electrical Technologies (ICCEET), pp. 877-880. IEEE, 2012.
- L. Youseff, M. Butrico, and D. Da Silva, “Toward a Unified Ontology of Cloud Computing,” in Proc. of the Grid Computing Environments Workshop (GCE08), 2008.
- M. Armburst, A. Fox, R. Griffith, A. D. Joseph, R. H. Katz, A. Konwinski, G. Lee, D. A. Patterson, A. Rabkin, I. Stoica, and M. Zaharia, "Above the Clouds: a Berkeley View of Cloud Computing", Technical Report UCB/EECS-2009-28, University of California, Berkeley, 2009.
- P. G. S. C. Nugraha, I. K. A. Mogi, and I. M. A. Setiawan, "Implementasi Private Cloud Computing Sebagai Layanan Infrastructure As A Service (IAAS) Menggunakan Openstack," Jurnal Ilmu Komputer, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 7-14, September 2015.
- T. Ernawati and A. H. Zulfiaji, "Analisis dan Pembangungan Infrastruktur Cloud Computing," Jurnal Cybernatika, vol. 1, no. 2, 2014.
- N. F. Rahma, A. F. Rochim, and E. D. Widianto, “Analisis Implementasi Infrastructure As A Service Menggunakan Ubuntu Cloud Infrastruktur,” J. Teknol. dan Sist. Komput., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 79–86, 2014.
- H. Aljahdali, A. Albatli, P. Garraghan, P. Townend, L. Lau, J. Xu, "Multi-Tenancy in Cloud Computing," in Proc. of the 8th IEEE International Symposium on Service-Oriented System Engineering (SOSE), 7-11 April 2014, Oxford, UK. IEEE, pp. 344-351.
- A. Budiyanto, Pengantar Cloud Computing. Komunitas Cloud Computing Indonesia, 2012.
- R. W. Herlambang, R. Sarno, and D. Sunaryono, "Implementasi Modul-modul Enterprise Resource Planning Multi Tenant pada Cloud Computing," Jurnal Teknik ITS, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. A183-A188, 2013.
- R. A. Firmansyah, "Desain Integrasi Learning Content Management System pada Cloud-base Sistem Informasi Sekolah sebagai Peningkatan Keunggulan Daya Saing," Semnasteknomedia, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 3-7, 2013.
- Z. Fanany, Perancangan Sistem Informasi Akuntansi Multi-Tenant pada Perusahaan Dagang Berbasis Cloud Computing Website dengan Metode Rapid Application Development. Skripsi. Unika Soegijapranata, 2014.
- Z. Dimitrios, L. Dimitrios, "Addressing Cloud Computing Security Issues," Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 583-592, March 2012.
- R. Kumar, N. Gupta, S. Charu, K. Jain, and S. K. Jangir, "Open Source Solution for Cloud Computing Platform using OpenStack," International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 89-98, 2014.
- E. D. Widianto, "Menuju Sistem e-Goverment Terpadu dan Handal Berbasis Cloud Computing," Jurnal Sistem Komputer, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 55-59, 2011.
- T. Takahashi, G. Blanc, Y. Kadobayashi, D. Fall, H. Hazeyama, and S. I. Matsuo, "Enabling Secure Multitenancy in Cloud Computing: Challenges and Approaches," in the 2012 2nd Baltic Congress on Future Internet Communications, pp. 72-79. IEEE, 2012.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro as publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275