Rancang Bangun Sistem Telekomunikasi Konvergen Berbasis Voice over Internet Protocol Menggunakan Virtualbox
How to cite:
- E. D. Widianto and B. Maruddani, “Voip-Mobile Gateway Berbasis Opensource Asterisk,” e-Indonesia Initiat., pp. 1–3, 2007.
- I. P. A. E. Pratama, Handbook Jaringan Komputer. Bandung: Informatika Bandung, 2014.
- B. Hartpence, Packet Guide to Voice Over IP. Sebastopol, California: O’Reilly Media, Inc., 2013.
- A. Vemuri-Pattisam and J. Peterson, “Session Initiation Protocol for Telephones : (SIP-T) Context and Architectures,” RFC3372, 2002. [Online]. Available: http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3372.txt. [Accessed: 15-Jan-2015].
- A. F. Rochim, R. R. Isnanto, and D. B. Setiawan, “Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Menggunakan Asterisk Sebagai Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Server,” 2009.
- J. Eberspächer, H. Vögel, C. Bettstetter, and C. Hartmann, GSM-Architecture, Protocols and Services, Third. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., 2008.
- N. Deshpande, “Matlab implementation of GSM traffic channel,” 2003.
- D. Lover, “VoIP Codecs.” [Online]. Available: http://www.arrowsi.com/solutions/unified-communications/VOIP-CODECS.html. [Accessed: 14-Jan-2015].
- H. Schulzrinne and S. Petrack, “RTP Payload for DTMF Digits, Telephony Tones and Telephony Signals,” RFC2833, 2000. [Online]. Available: http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2833.txt. [Accessed: 15-Jan-2015].
- O. Hersent, J.-P. Petit, and D. Gurle, IP Telephony. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, 2005.
- O. W. Purbo and A. Raharja, VoIP Cookbook : Building your own Telecommunication Infrastructure. Jakarta: One Destination Center, 2010.
- K. Wallace, Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS (CVOICE) Foundation Learing Guide. Indianapolis, 2011.
- R. Bryant, L. Madsen, and J. Van Meggelen, Asterisk TM : The Definitive Guide. Sebastopol: O’Reilly Media, Inc., 2013.
- M. Spencer, “Introduction to the Asterisk Open Source PBX,” pp. 1–16, 2002.
- A. A. Pangera and D. Ariyus, Sistem Operasi. Yogyakarta: ANDI, 2010.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , will be allowed only with a written permission from JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering Diponegoro University. However,
The author has the right to the following:
- duplicate all or part of the published material for use by the author himself as a classroom instruction or verbal presentation material in various forums;
- reusing part or all of the material as a compilation material for author's work;
- make copies of published material to be distributed within the institute where the author works.
JTSiskom journal and Department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JTSiskom journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form JTSiskom]. The copyright form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial Office in the form of original mail, scanned document or fax :
Eko Didik Widianto (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer
Departement of Computer Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
Jl. Prof. Soedarto, Kampus Undip Tembalang, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia 50275