- Since Volume 7 Number 4 Year 2019, the article style has been revised in the title section, chapter and subchapter title, and references section. The title uses a sentence case, instead of title case, as well as chapter and subchapters title, and title field in references. References include a DOI field if available.
- Since Volume 6 Number 4 Year 2018, the article style has been revised to insert English title in Indonesian article full-text.
- Since Volume 6 (2018), JTSiskom did not accept manuscripts on game programming and information systems engineering. The authors should review the scope of JTSiskom found in http://jtsiskom.undip.ac.id/index.php/jtsiskom/about/editorialPolicies#focusAndScope.
- Beginning from Volume 5 Number 4 Year 2017, JTSiskom's article style has been revised by adding citation information in articles with IEEE format so readers can properly cite the article. In addition, the paragraph indent format changes to 0.2".
- Beginning from Volume 5 (2017), the publication schedule of issue number 3 changed to July, so that JTSiskom published quarterly, ie January, April, July, October.
- Beginning from Volume 4 Number 4 Year 2016, JTSiskom's manuscript style has been revised, including the article heading and the abstract which uses both Indonesian and English language. This change is made to have the manuscript information, including received, revised and acceptance date in the article. View [template article]
- Since May 2016, the JTSiskom site has been moved from http://ejournal-s1.undip.ac.id/index.php/jtsiskom to http://jtsiskom.undip.ac.id/index.php/jtsiskom. This change aims to raise the status of the journal to become a national journal and enable inclusion in Google Scholar.
The history of Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer (JTSiskom) is as follows (sorted from the latest):